• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

41 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I dunno, it's weird about not giving me certain allies at all sometimes.

Have you been getting my Titania?

Huh i only just got your Titania.

my Raven is up for you if you ever receive him though

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People on Grima's side have a weird obsession with using green units that aren't Grima. I mean I've had Grima a few times, but I've also had Frederick, Soren, Inigo, Merric, Sonya... Heck sake, people, just give me blue and colourless v.v

37 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

People on Grima's side have a weird obsession with using green units that aren't Grima. I mean I've had Grima a few times, but I've also had Frederick, Soren, Inigo, Merric, Sonya... Heck sake, people, just give me blue and colourless v.v

THIS PLEASE.

My only saving grace to green team is @Laus Marth, which from that, has saved me many times this round

Yeah, I've also had clueless people lending me their Grima or some other green (LA!Hector and Nino come to mind). Though my favorite has to be the LA!Roy I just got that had a refined Gratia+ that gave him, wait for it, Spd. I guess they wanted to patch his Spd since I'm pretty sure he was also -Spd, but trying to patch 15 Spd is so beyond pointless and a waste that I found it utterly hilarious.

18 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

I'll take you up on that offer, Laslow fans are highly welcome in my list.

EDIT: Yes, I'm on team Takumi

Thanks!  Your Olivia is such a beauty.  She's definitely on the list of characters I want to +10. :):  

15 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Okay going team Takumi in my main. I have Siegbert as a lead but elt me know if anyone wants someone else.  Mcsilas and number is 0945856578. Sent you a request @Infinite Dreams :)

Thanks!  I don't have him yet, so it'll be fun to use him! :^_^:

I'm getting the same red and green allies over and over again. If we lose the multiplier next round, I'm deploying fishface so I can finish the blue units quest.

42 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Huh. Anyone on team Takumi have any reds? I just need 3 more to finish the quest.

been getting someone's Steady Breath Nowi and Corrin but that's about it

I just switched my Corrin to Laslow.  :): 

3 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Thanks!  Your Olivia is such a beauty.  She's definitely on the list of characters I want to +10. :): 

And I just got your Laslow, I'd love one like that as well, but reds are such a low priority right now for me, it's truly a shame. Same for Soleil, but raising up the entire family is a distant goal of mine. Only the best for the best lineage. Until then, using yours will suffice to satisfy my desire.

3 hours ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

@Cute Chao @Motendra What’s your friend code? I can lend you any of the blue or colorless you want. (The ones I have that are level 40 so far, are B!Lyn, Leon, LA!Eliwood, Blucina, and Fjorm.)

That'd be nice, actually. At least in causing less of a hassle against the reds. 

1 hour ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Gauntlet has been nice to me so far. Only really missing greens to finish that quest.

@mcsilas I currently have Seliph out. Hopefully he’ll help you since I’ve gotten your Siegbert quite a bit.

I've put my Cherche out to help you out then. Hopefully Siegbert helped!

@Infinite Dreams ah thanks! I have your Laslow now! Just need to battle with him 1 more time.

also thanks for helping with the Water Blessing quests!

25 minutes ago, Motendra said:

That'd be nice, actually. At least in causing less of a hassle against the reds. 

I can hook you and anyone else in Team Grima having problems with getting too many greens up with my Firesweep Lance+ Cordelia. I got plenty of other options when it comes to blue and colorless as well.

ID: 0085075948
Cordelia:

Spoiler

g1Aaf5z.png?1

*now has Hone Atk 3 equipped instead of Hone Spd 3

49 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

And I just got your Laslow, I'd love one like that as well, but reds are such a low priority right now for me, it's truly a shame. Same for Soleil, but raising up the entire family is a distant goal of mine. Only the best for the best lineage. Until then, using yours will suffice to satisfy my desire.

Yay!  I equipped him with the standard Brave build for now, but l've been experimenting with an Armoursmasher lately, so I might give him that later tonight for some variety since armours are becoming more common lately.  :]  

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I can hook you and anyone else in Team Grima having problems with getting too many greens up with my Firesweep Lance+ Cordelia. I got plenty of other options when it comes to blue and colorless as well.

ID: 0085075948
Cordelia:

Reveal hidden contents

g1Aaf5z.png?1

*now has Hone Atk 3 equipped instead of Hone Spd 3

The deed is done. Currently, I run a Drive bot Marth, if he'll be of any help. Tho I do also have a (nearly) physically untouchable Shiro as well.

4 minutes ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

I just sent a request! (My username’s Cressida) which character should I have out?

Honestly any of them work, tho I think Lancina would do best.

For me, just give me a color and and I'll put someone up. So long as its not colorless that is

13 minutes ago, Motendra said:

The deed is done. Currently, I run a Drive bot Marth, if he'll be of any help. Tho I do also have a (nearly) physically untouchable Shiro as well.

So long as it isn't green, I'm good with anything.

11 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I think soon I'll change my Lancina to her offensive build. To be honest, I'd like to know which one performs better if you get her.

I got her exactly one time I believe and she did well enough with what she had.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I got her exactly one time I believe and she did well enough with what she had.

Well, that doesn't sound great. Also, I somehow haven't gotten your Cordelia. Actually, I'm not getting at least two other units from people I know are on team Grima.