• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

Meh Takumi lost. He really deserved the win too. Now I have no bonus units and zero investment towards either of the finalists. Guess I am going Team Grima just to help in finally getting a male winner again. 

Edited by Nanima

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sweet! I'm glad I stuck with Celica too. I've been getting some really interesting team-mates! I saw your Jeorge a lot. Julia and Tana too! It was a good mix. During the first round as well. Also during the first round, shout out to @Chelone's Nino. I'm a little late on that. (I have the flu...and am dying a slow painful death.) I can't remember who else I saw... @Astellius's Est was an MVP this round along with someone's Delthea (with the username RoSSo). She was god-like.

Supporting Celica into the final round. Super excited! Also dying. On the bright side, even if I do die, and you join team Celica, you could use my Raven. 

Yipes, sorry to hear about the flu. I've got a sibling that has it really badly as well. Get better soon! There's a strict no-dying policy for people on my friends list, btw.

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

@LordFrigid's Jeorge and Julia.

Glad they helped out! Interesting that Tana didn't show, though maybe it was a timing thing, what with the rotating leads. Although, I haven't seen your Est or @Vaximillian's Sharena, come to think of it...brb, cooking up some conspiracy theories about the appearance of Lance-wielding friend units in VGs.

~

I just realized that I've been forgetting to say that any incoming (or existing) Team Celica members are welcome to send or ask me to send them a friend request. I've still got plenty of randos that I can clear out. Code is 8566518658. I'll be rotating leads to cover all colors besides red (probably Jeorge → Julia → Tana), but you're obviously free to make requests.

26 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Speaking of which, why wouldn't someone want to join their inverse counterpart exactly?

Well, Witch Celica is...a bit off putting to some perhaps. Grima is...well, Grima. I think some may have a beef with what RD did to the Black Knight in the form of Zelgius.  Takumi may be in a similar vein of Celica.

Was a bit too busy to catch the big multipliers today for Team Takumi, but at least I nabbed all the flags. Bringing 1000 excess to the final round.

So who's the underdog for the finale? I predicted who the finalists would be, but not who of the two would take the win.

6 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I just realized that I've been forgetting to say that any incoming (or existing) Team Celica members are welcome to send or ask me to send them a friend request. I've still got plenty of randos that I can clear out. Code is 8566518658. I'll be rotating leads to cover all colors besides red (probably Jeorge → Julia → Tana), but you're obviously free to make requests.

I sent you a request. :):

6 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I sent you a request. :):

Speaking of requests, I’ve just sent you mine (if you don’t mind). Sharena’s coming to deliver it.

Loser feathers took my stockpile to 50k so no real complaints. I'm thinking of just using them to make some 4* super-merges since my other potential promotions would require Dew to get full use of, and it feels kinda pointless to promote someone like Caeda if it'll take months to refine her sword.

Looking at the average hourly gains for both Celica and Grima, it seems their team sizes aren't hugely different, maybe 10% difference at best. Hopefully there's not too much same hell as a result. At any rate, I'm going with Celica for both aesthetic and (very slight) underdog reasons.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Speaking of requests, I’ve just sent you mine (if you don’t mind). Sharena’s coming to deliver it.

Awesome!  Hopefully she makes an appearance for me.  Steady Breath on her looks fun.  :]

Guess i'll pick a random team because nor Evil Celica and Grima appeal me really, i will join Team Evil Celica and cross my fingers to get the bonus feather. 

41 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Since Takumi lost, I don't have any of the remaining units, awww... I guess I'll be going with Witch Celica!

Let's see if I'll get a triple loss this VG.  Sucks when that happens, but oh well.  :lol:

Friend code in my sig.  I think I have a few spots left, and if not, I'll make room.  I like to have more SF peeps on there!  My rep will be +10 F-Corrin or +10 B-Ike.

@Momentai~ Just realized you were the owner of that awesome Barst.  He was my most frequent ally this round.  Loved him!  Especially that delicious Distant Counter, which I frequently made use of.  :]

Same, I'm most likely going to Celica as well. I am tempted to summon for her - I got pity broken by not possessed Celica times on the other banner while looking for Zelgius so hopefully her possessed version will find me quickly. Fingers crossed for a win. Glad to hear Barst helped! Distant counter was a hard sacrifice but it paid off (I am still kicking myself over spending 20k feathers on life and death 3 for him though). I'm just waiting for a - hp + attack one so he can use the heavy blade seal more effectively before attack smoke. I figure the panic ploy seal isn't all that helpful in gauntlet so let me know if you have any requests for him or other units. I just realized the Corrin I got once was yours too lol. She was also amazing. 

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Shoutout to @Infinite Dreams's Laslow and @Momentai~'s Barst for really helping me out on Team Takumi.

Both great units to use, and really helped me out on the Water Blessing quests, too!

Always happy to lend a hand! I am sorry to say that I missed getting to use either of your units again. Maybe next round if we end up on the same team again. Let me know if you need any other colors - I'll try to change as quickly as possible.

46 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

No one gets my Sharena again. I’m almost fine and used to this.

Perhaps I'll get her, since I'm joining Celica for the finals (just to have a reason to waste other 5 orbs for her). Who should I set as my lead? 

Using 4x multipliers wasn't enough to bring me to top 5k. Well, let's see when Celicas multipliers will happen. 

2 hours ago, Astellius said:

Self-loathing seems a pretty common feature in society today!

I do hate myself, so I must be more in touch with society than I thought. All this time I thought I was an outcast, silly me.

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, Witch Celica is...a bit off putting to some perhaps. Grima is...well, Grima. I think some may have a beef with what RD did to the Black Knight in the form of Zelgius.  Takumi may be in a similar vein of Celica.

But Team Avatar

Can't argue with that, but Heroes still did a major service for the guy. Er... Eldritch Abomination Dragon thing.

Time to see just how popular Celica really is.

Edited by Zangetsu

4 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

So...Grima vs BrainDamage!Celica...I think we all know who's gonna win this one guys.

OK I'll bite, I'm pretty sure Celica is going to win this.

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

OK I'll bite, I'm pretty sure Celica is going to win this.

Sadly I think you're...mistaken, haha! Psyche!

Okay but seriously you're probably right. While the almighty badass final boss is pretty high on the popularity list, Echoes is far more popular...not to mention fanservice and the fact Fallen!Celica is essentially a Yandere by what the community memes her as. It's "popular male badass vs crazy fanservice waifu" all over again...aka Ike vs Camilla...but this time I think fanservice might actually win.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

3 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Okay but seriously you're probably right. While the almighty badass final boss is pretty high on the popularity list, Echoes is far more popular...not to mention fanservice and the fact Fallen!Celica is essentially a Yandere by what the community memes her as. It's "popular male badass vs crazy fanservice waifu" all over again...aka Ike vs Camilla...but this time I think fanservice might actually win.

It's more fun to just imagine both of them actually just being chuuni and having a duel in the classroom after school (where after school somehow happens to be 45 hours long).