• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

I chose the right team at the end, now cerebrate for Grima and 500 feathers.

Climbing from unranked to top 10000 both army and global rank within 8 hours.

I'm satisfied with this result.

Edited by Ginko

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final cumulative rank: 1,670 (I should've saved those 400 flags I used yesterday but whatever).

Army rank: 12,694.

I think I ended with 10k feathers at the end of this so it was a good hunt this time despite me losing my spot at the top 1k but 400 feathers isn't that much.

38 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

He gets one-shot by two of the four Lucys in this game. The other two (Spring and Brave) get one-shot by him instead.

I actually took a screenshot of bunny Lucina attacking Grima because I just thought it was funny.

@mcsilas

Army Rank: 15,960

Total Rank: 2,908

Running out of flags in the last hour really hurt me. Had I had 400 more flags I would have been able to secure top 10k in the army (but probably still not top 1k global). I optimized my usage, I simply needed more flags. Still though....

2100 + 2100 + 2600 + 2300 + 500 = 9600. Seems like it was a good haul but I've actually had better. Victory feathers add up and I only really got some at the very end. Oh well.

50 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, right. As if it’s even remotely possible to coordinate such a huge playerbase without a means of communication. Also both teams did stupid shit.

It's true though. It totally isn't my fault. I mean, it's not yours, either.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

It's true though. It totally isn't my fault. I mean, it's not yours, either.

#blametakumi

I lost every round I was in, but I got a ton of feathers for ranking, so it's not too bad.  It's nice that another male won for a change, but I gave up caring about who won since the multipliers took any semblance of a fair match away.

GG everyone. 

I liked this VG because it was a really close one in score (it is not a predeterminated combat like Erika vs Lucina) and i sweated a lot for bringing points in my team. 

A really good one for me. 

Edited by Kozac

1 minute ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Looks like we hit that multiplier a bit too early.  Aww well.  Congrats to the Grima team!

...What are you quoting me for? I didn't participate in the final round and even if I had, I wouldn't have gone to Celica.

Well...that was unfortunate. Congrats to team Robin, though.

Shout-outs for this round all go to SF people this round! First up, @Rafiel's Aria's Raven was always a welcome sight...still love that Galeforce build! @Ciarre's Soren said hello to plenty of Reinhardts and Brave Lyns on my behalf, which was much appreciated. Finally, I had a lot of fun watching @Infinite Dreams's Corrin literally sit in the middle of the battlefield watching physical weapons plink off of her. She actually ended up taking down a few Hectors.

And now, I have some spreadsheets to update, what with that new banner being announced. Hope the VGs don't see another drought; using friend units is always fun, and 135 easy Sacred Coins is great (even if I have no idea of what I want to do with the 305 I have stashed right now...).

Well, good game Grima! Looks like Team Duma lost, but such is the way of things. With the multipliers like this, winning and losing feel so random that it's hard to feel invested in one outcome or another.

This round, I pretty much only saw @ErrantDShepherd's Effie and @Rafiel's Aria's Raven, both of whom served me quite well.

Hopefully, my Est made the rounds, and served everyone she visited well!

My feather results:

Round 1 (FA!Takumi): 2,500
Round 2 (Takumi): 2,100
Round 3 (FA!Celica): 2,300 (less than 100 ranks outside of the 10k tier...)
Cumulative: 3,000

Total: 9,900

I backed the wrong horse each time, it seems.  Usually I can get at least one win, but no dice for this one.

11 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

The update notification says you can try again immediately if you fail a battle in future VGs

Your light's blessings are saved. The item has become even more pointless.

This also means... there will be more Voting Gauntlets.

14 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

The update notification says you can try again immediately if you fail a battle in future VGs

Your light's blessings are saved. The item has become even more pointless.

And so will the fights. At this point they may as well to straight to the screen where you select the number of flags to use.

@Zeo Oh that's pretty good! Better than me

Grima rank was 20,300 (using up flags a bit earlier sot me. Should've kept 200 more for final hour.) Much better than 100,001 rank last night.

Total rank was 6,607. Decent I guess, just a shame I fell.

In contrast, Hellica rank was 7,017. Not too bad actually, despite playing less on this one. Must be the 400 flags in the final bonus hour.

Total rank however was 8,851, so my main account did better on that one.