Illusory Dungeon!

SatsumaFSoysoy

5 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Singer Tiki would be the best reward ever.  Loli emblem could use a refresher unit.

Problem of that would be making a deal with Atlus, but mobiles games love making limited time crossover stuff. I don't see it that likely, but hardly impossible. Plus having another refresher manakete would be nice

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mode is best played with Olivia. :P:

Would work on S-ranking stuff on Hard Expert, but a certain someone cut her thumb open.  This will have to wait a few days.  Fir's warp attack messes with my timing, though!

8 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Singer Tiki would be the best reward ever.  Loli emblem could use a refresher unit.

. . .this isn't the time or place for Loli Emblem.

1 hour ago, Zelgius said:

I actually had more fun with this than I thought. I'm playing it on easy mode since I don't think I'd be very good at the more difficult settings but it's a fun little game regardless.

I would suggest cranking it up to either Normal/Expert or Hard/Casual just to at least try it; there’s no stamina cost or anything like that and nothing really to lose from trying one of the above.

Hard/Expert is the highest difficulty combination so I wouldn’t suggest trying it until you try one or both of the above, but Normal/Expert and Hard/Casual are both a lot of fun, especially since the beats slowly become more accurate to the song on Hard

I think I mentioned it, but yesterday I went with just random pretty units - Inigo, Shigure, Jeorge and Lyon. Their quotes actually worked pretty nicely with the music. 

Today I went with archers. I wanted them all to be from different games and didn't want to reuse Jeorge, so ended up with Naked Gaius, Innes, Kimono Corrin and Klein. I was half tempted to go with Takumi, but let Kimono Corrin have his chance to shine. His quotes actually worked pretty nicely again - he's so dang happy :) One of Gaius' quotes also worked, but then he started complaining about the heat... maybe it's a volcano dungeon xD Innes was a harsh on his, while Klein's worked here and there. 

I'm really enjoying this. It's a lot of fun :) I want to see it come back. 

Currently, only complaints are, like everyone else, lack of variety in music. It would be better if they changed it after each boss, imo, but oh well. Maybe in a future one. 

If it does turn out to be TMS as a prize (though I hold little hope), I would like the person to be Itsuki. I have a cat named that (after another character in another video game), so I think it would be cool to use him :) I do have a gecko called Gaius (though mine is female because reptile genders are really hard to tell >.<) and love using him in the game. Also have a snake called Fina, so when Pheena, or however it's spelt, comes into the game, I will be pulling for her. She was one of the namesakes, along with Fina from Skies of Arcadia :D 

Edited by Cute Chao

Unfortunately (for me), I’m a little obsessive-compulsive, especially about stuff like this. Getting a perfect run on 75-80 made me a little sad, having to take out Fae so many times over the course of my attempts.

Overall I actually thought the Hawkeye fight was tougher.

Edited by LordFrigid

44 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Hmm, so this time it was Fae and Sophia.

I wonder what this 'mysterious' 100th Floor will entail. 

Idunn as a boss as well as a reward for clearing it. At least that's what I want

Edited by silveraura25

I'm not really a fan of this mini game, but I'm glad to see so many people like it.  It's nice to have something different for us to do.  

I have no desire to repeat a level after completing it, haha.  I usually get an A on Normal/Casual and rarely get S.  Doesn't really bother me cause I'm still getting all the rewards (I think)!  

This game mode is actually pretty fun, even if I do find it too easy. I've been having the Whitewings (including Minerva) soar through the levels! Hopefully they'll add more variety to the songs that play in the future, along with harder modes, and perhaps at least a minimal reward for achieving S-rank in everything.

6 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I have no desire to repeat a level after completing it, haha.  I usually get an A on Normal/Casual and rarely get S.  Doesn't really bother me cause I'm still getting all the rewards (I think)!  

Don't worry, you are! The only rewards are for completing the level the first time, along with the daily quests of completing 4 stages and defeating a boss.

26 minutes ago, Astellius said:

This game mode is actually pretty fun, even if I do find it too easy. I've been having the Whitewings (including Minerva) soar through the levels! Hopefully they'll add more variety to the songs that play in the future, along with harder modes, and perhaps at least a minimal reward for achieving S-rank in everything.

Don't worry, you are! The only rewards are for completing the level the first time, along with the daily quests of completing 4 stages and defeating a boss.

They probably kept things simple, with this being basically the mode's trial run and all.

Chances are, when it returns, there will be more reward variety plus perhaps some changes to the songs.

Not sure if others have this nitpick but I don't like using ranged units in this mode. I would like more of a visual cue when the enemy is hit. The way it is now but it seems disconnected to me so ranged units just waving their weapons and the enemies disappearing doesn't do it for me, which is why I like playing it with my armor team since they're all melee units. 

So going by the pattern so far we're going to get to the 100th floor tomorrow, and they've been hyping up that we're gonna get some kind of reward at the top. So what do we think it's gonna be? Do we think it's gonna be a unit? That Armored Boots skill from the datamine? Something else entirely?

1 hour ago, Solaris998 said:

So going by the pattern so far we're going to get to the 100th floor tomorrow, and they've been hyping up that we're gonna get some kind of reward at the top. So what do we think it's gonna be? Do we think it's gonna be a unit? That Armored Boots skill from the datamine? Something else entirely?

I wonder if the Armor Boots skill is going to be enemy only, since it's not in as a Seal, and it's not on any of the units we have now.

1 hour ago, Solaris998 said:

They've build-up some hype and mystery of what the reward could be, so it better be good :dry:

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I wonder if the Armor Boots skill is going to be enemy only, since it's not in as a Seal, and it's not on any of the units we have now.

Are you sure it's not a seal? I didn't think datamines tended to identify which skills were seals.

And the wiki seems to think it's a seal: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Armored_Boots

Although the upcoming TT seems like a much more appropriate place for it.

Edited by Othin

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Are you sure it's not a seal? I didn't think datamines tended to identify which skills were seals.

And the wiki seems to think it's a seal: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Armored_Boots

I see, the Gamepress site had it lumped in with the other skills.

Edited by Rezzy