Illusory Dungeon!

SatsumaFSoysoy

I've still yet to play this game with the sound on, guess I'll have to try it out since I didn't know that the characters that you picked said things whenever they attacked.

It's an okay minigame, not really into rhythm games tbqh.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played the latest round with sound off, it hasn't made a difference really, and I just take whatever team happens to be selected already from whatever content I was doing last (which in this case was the Xander GHB infantry team). I'm only playing Expert Normal admittedly, which is probably easier than Casual Normal because of the natural instinct of wanting to click on the squares. The 76-80 floor is the only one I haven't S-ranked on my one and only attempt at each level.

As most people have observed, it's less stupid than expected, though undeniably rather silly - not a bad thing. Not something I can see myself ever replaying without the carrot of orb rewards though, and I doubt I'll try Hard at any point. I only play Rock Band on medium difficulty, after all. :P

Edited by Humanoid

8 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

They probably kept things simple, with this being basically the mode's trial run and all.

Chances are, when it returns, there will be more reward variety plus perhaps some changes to the songs.

True; I do hope they decide the mode is a success and keep it for the long term. Fire Emblem has a lot of great music, so I hope they decide to incorporate more variety in the future (and not just a couple songs per 100 floors...).

I just cleared floor 100 and I am actually astounded. I. Have no words.

Spoiler

When you think about it they never really said it would be a reward. They just asked what was on floor 100. A fucking hot springs. Ah yes.

I’m not even mad. Well played IS, well played. You got me good.

I won't lie, the final reward made me laugh so that's a plus considering that this mode is just silly fun. 

I still wanted the chance of removing the enemy phase music but whatever, now I'll keep doing hard mode for bragging purposes.

I had an armour team.

And they just jumped down to bathe...

Huh.

Not gonna lie a bit disappointed. Would've been nice if they were blessed from that hot spring or something.

Ah well at least I got orbs and stuff. Also it's the closest thing to a jukebox if I press the musical note icon before I start the tap battle

Expected three orbs, got one. Even my tempered expectations were apparently highballing them. Didn't even use a proper team so it was entirely coincidence that Bridelia jumped in first, making her doubly out of character.

My team was Bridelia, Inigo, FCorrin and Azama. The reason this was my team was because I was browsing through my barracks looking for people to give SI to, in order to clear up space to summon (which I now regret). They just happened to be the four people I arbitrarily clicked first whith an empty team selected in the Edit Teams menu - they're all in close proximity being 40+1 each.

I was not expecting this reward but it was totally worth it just to watch Hector jump in still fully armored. L’Arachel and Caeda probably drowned their ponies.

Spoiler

FCmw6YG.jpg

H̶e̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶e̶r̶r̶a̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶e̶w̶

Have you ever gotten a headache, from absolutely peaceful to MIND-HALTING MIGRANE?

If you wish to experience this for yourself, try getting at least A on Floors 86-100 (the last 3 stages) on Expert-Hard. I did it...a;okdjfjsldjflasdfhasf!!!!! Geez I know I'm not the greatest at rhythm games, but goddamn anyone getting at least A against Expert-Hard lane-switching fucking Narcian deserves at least some Ibuprofen.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

I'm a bit concerned that the "water" more resembles some sort of toxic industrial sludge.

Actually it looks a bit more like the hot springs from Kid Icarus Uprising. Wonder if that was intentional....

Also most natural hot springs contain varying degrees of sulfur which is likely why it's all yellowish.

11 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Have you ever gotten a headache, from absolutely peaceful to MIND-HALTING MIGRANE?

If you wish to experience this for yourself, try getting at least A on Floors 86-100 (the last 3 stages) on Expert-Hard. I did it...a;okdjfjsldjflasdfhasf!!!!! Geez I know I'm not the greatest at rhythm games, but goddamn anyone getting at least A against Expert-Hard lane-switching fucking Narcian deserves at least some Ibuprofen.

Is a B good enough? It wasn’t actually Narcian that gave me trouble but the enemies leading up to him. Also I get a feeling this is Awakening’s payback for saying it has some of my least favorite soundtrack :sob:

Edited by NegativeExponents-