Finally joined.

Outer

Hey guys, my name is Outer. I've been playing FE since the release in America. It's a series that holds a lot of meaning to me. I've been coming to this site for years for news, info and just reading topics. I decided to join because I don't really know many people to talk to about the series and just want people to talk to who love it as I do. I would say the main reason is because my girlfriend knows nothing of games and doesn't really partake in my interests with me.  So I'm hoping I can make some good friends on here.  My favorite game in the series is FE7, and I love most things Nintendo. Thanks a lot for reading and I hope to be around for a long time.  

Welcome, glad to have you! I'm in almost the same boat, the differences being that I don't have a girlfriend and that I managed to find a couple guys who play the TCG each week. Looking forward to seeing you around the Forums!

Well welcome! I started out on the main site, but I didn't go to the Forums until December of last year. We are not just here to talk about Fire Emblem games, we have things like general topics that has nothing with games, Far From The Forest. I hang out Far From The Forest and post there most of the time we talk about video game mods, but we don't allow links to them. And even gaming in general I could go on all night listing everything we do here, but I would really rather not. Anyways welcome.

Welcome to the Forest, Outer!

16 hours ago, Outer said:

Thanks a lot for reading and I hope to be around for a long time.

Nah, thank you for taking the time to wrote an intro.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!