Really thought I wouldn’t meet new people in HS.

IEatLasers

Just since the the same place and same classes but sure enough I did meet a new girl who recently moved over cuz her dad got a job. 

She plans to go back to California in a few months for college anyway. 

But yeah I thought I knew everyone I’d know but I met her and she was awful nice on our first meeting and was touching my shoulder and neck a lot and hugged me at the waist when we were leavin and I sometimes thought she was into me and sometimes thought that’s just how people from Cali are and there’s no way, especially since she would be moving soon and just met me and sll thst. 

I need to make noodles tonight to stop gettin so far ahead of myself. 

13 minutes ago, Raven said:

if she's leaving in a few months anyway, just go for it. nothing to lose, everything to gain

Idk how I would. 

I never flirted cuz it’s obviously very taboo and only like 4 people know anyway so if I make a fool of myself only for more people to find out idk how that would work out for me 

You'll keep meeting people for as long as time goes on.  The oldest non-relative friend that I still keep in regular touch with I met when I was a junior in high school.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

You'll keep meeting people for as long as time goes on.  The oldest non-relative friend that I still keep in regular touch with I met when I was a junior in high school.

Wow! I hope I stay very close to some of my current friends. Many of them I knew a long time ago, like elementary school or even earlier. 

Im scared to grow apart during college so I hope we don’t. 

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

You might want to make a move, if you like her,

Well yeah it would be nice in theory...

but there’s no real way to know if she’s likes me or if she even can like me. 

Not to mention I don’t even know how to be flirtatious! 

idk u but im guessing ur gay, i would just go for it, most girls who are already nice people like that (not ur stereotypical mean str8 girl, amazingly enough they still exist even in college im always so shocked when i hear them talk) will be ok with u being into them even if theyre straight, theyd probably just find it cute. + shes also leaving so theres not much risk here. its different for other genders though.............................................................................:dry:

u dont even have to flirt with her. you can just tell her

Edited by claire

@claire that’s maybe true...

its just. One of the only people who knows is my bestie. (Claire, actually)

but she thinks I maybe shouldn’t because she’s a new person and she may not get that I’m so secretive here or she may think I’m wrong to be and tell people “so I don’t have to” or something like that. 

But im thinking of texting her just asking if she has valentines plans and inviting her to hang out with my friends but warn her about the thing that they bring guys 

and if she doesn’t say she will bring a guy 

idk that seems manipulative 

Well if anyone wants updates 

she will be hangin out wih me after school on Valentine’s Day while all my friends are out with their boyfriends or bf’s of the day or whatever~ 

but not romantically or anything but still