Who do you predict for future Seasonal Banners?

DefyingFates

10 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Why stop there? Make an entire TWEWFE Tempest Trial while we're at it, with Tiki as the Free Unit representing Neku and four other Units representing Shiki, Beat, Rhyme and Joshua as the Banner!

Takumi would possibly be appropriate for Joshua. Or Leo? Hmm.... (real TWENY spoilers)

Spoiler

Who could be quite the manipulative jerk?

I like Joshua, but there is no denying how he turns out at the very end of the game makes things so bittersweet.

Also, you forgot Hanekoma, I liked him. Although if we went beyond four characters, we'd need Minamoto (Pi-Face), Konishi (because female), Kitaniji, and that, I forget their names, but the Reaper duo that look like grown up versions of "Shiki" and Neku as well.

Shiki can be... who could pull off her look that well, as in, "showing too off much down there"? Why hasn't modern FE given us a girl who likes carrying a teddy bear around yet? IDK. Sumia just for the heck of it?

Rhyme, well her look is a little tomboyish, and while Hector would make a good Beat if Lilina was Rhyme, I'm not in the mood for them right now. Rhyme!Myrrh to Beat!Ephraim sounds good though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of wanted a Valentia Valentine banner. Maybe next year.

Mae needs better art, and her hair is shaped like a heart (and she gets with Boey so it works out on the love part)

Leon would make an interesting cupid (and we all know how archers have super long range..maybe he'll get Range+1 or something since seasonals need to be better than normal units right?)

As for second versions of already existing banners, I want Summer Cherche and Summer Lon'qu (he can throw insects or something, he likes to collect insects or something in the Summer DLC right?). Spring Panne/Yarne needs to happen at some point. Hoshidan Summer would be a good counterpart to the Nohr and maybe could we finally get seasonal Hinoka/Ryoma, and who knows, maybe Dragon Male Corrin?

Then we could also have Winter and/or Performing Arts Ninian, Halloween Boey (as an ironic version since he's afraid of terrors) and New Year Oboro (she'd have a blast making special outfits for the Hoshidan royals).

Summer Rinkah.

It's about time Rinkah makes her debut. 

And  Sakura is on this banner. because we all know that Sakura is ripped and has more muscles than Rinkah.

Edited by Stroud

From the characters released the past two months, its easy to draw the conclusion IS has decided to play it safe and release characters who have well-established popularity.  With the release of yet another iterations of Azura, Camilla, Hector, Lyn, and Roy, they've decided to go for money over more "outside-the-box" characters.  I mean, Lyn is on her fourth version, which is 2 more than all of Thracia 776. 

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Takumi would possibly be appropriate for Joshua. Or Leo? Hmm.... (real TWENY spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

Who could be quite the manipulative jerk?

I like Joshua, but there is no denying how he turns out at the very end of the game makes things so bittersweet.

Also, you forgot Hanekoma, I liked him. Although if we went beyond four characters, we'd need Minamoto (Pi-Face), Konishi (because female), Kitaniji, and that, I forget their names, but the Reaper duo that look like grown up versions of "Shiki" and Neku as well.

Shiki can be... who could pull off her look that well, as in, "showing too off much down there"? Why hasn't modern FE given us a girl who likes carrying a teddy bear around yet? IDK. Sumia just for the heck of it?

Rhyme, well her look is a little tomboyish, and while Hector would make a good Beat if Lilina was Rhyme, I'm not in the mood for them right now. Rhyme!Myrrh to Beat!Ephraim sounds good though.

Ah, my bad for not mentioning enough people, I only got a little ways into TWEWY because the controls were too frustrating to pick up at the time, and have played through most of KHDDD and so figured those five were the main ones they'd focus on.

Hm…I think Lissa might be convinced to carry a teddy bear, but I get the feeling there…hey, what about Nah? I mean, she's a touch young, but teddy bear?

5 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Hm…I think Lissa might be convinced to carry a teddy bear, but I get the feeling there…hey, what about Nah? I mean, she's a touch young, but teddy bear?

Sakura in her C support with Kaze reveals she sleeps with/has a doll with her on the war campaign and also has dolls made of each of her three siblings (can't remember if she has one of Azura/Corrin).

Edited by Liliesgrace