I love Valentine's Day

Junkhead

55 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Haha. I just mean that, idk I’m admittedly conceited and a but vain but yeah I work out for a body I like and I think I mostly look good. 

But I don’t have the walk to style or charm of a man eater or anything and I don’t have the best natural gifts to have guys drooling over me lol. 

Thanks~ but I’m not really looking for any guys ^^

Whatever makes you happy.

You don't need any of that stuff, though! I mean, maybe it'll help in some cases, but it's not necessary. If you're happy with who you are, be yourself.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always liked Valentine's Day, whether I'm single or in a relationship.   I think people should be sweet and loving to each other all year, but it's nice to have a day to show your love for one another even more so.  Plus, Valentine's always has the most amazing candy afterwards and adorable couple stories, which I can never get enough of.

The first year I had a girlfriend was the only time I ever got why people get so hyped up over Valentines Day.

Every year before that was like "...fuck...I'm alone..."

Every year after was like "...fuck...I have to spend money..." 

Edited by Shoblongoo

Don't worry about that too much, once the clock hits 0:00 and it becomes the 15th, you can take a deep breath and be like: "Hey, Valentine's day wasn't so bad, wow"

Or, you'll be sleeping, probably idk

14 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Don't worry about that too much, once the clock hits 0:00 and it becomes the 15th, you can take a deep breath and be like: "Hey, Valentine's day wasn't so bad, wow"

Or, you'll be sleeping, probably idk

I’ll still be 18 then though! It’s my last couple days...

and bein 18 means jobs and taxes and college away from home...

well yeah I doubt I’ll be asleep sometimes I haven’t even bathed by then. 

(PS. I shower in morning so don’t judge it’s just some nights I need to relax in a bath to sleep)

Ohhhhh. Okay, I see now, yes.

Being, or turning 18 isn't really that scary, it's all in the mind. Once you turn 18, you should notice that nothing has immediately changed. You just have, how do you say, "opportunities". So to speak
Now just imagine turning 30, tee hee

Heh, thanks for that funfact, I guess.

12 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Ohhhhh. Okay, I see now, yes.

Being, or turning 18 isn't really that scary, it's all in the mind. Once you turn 18, you should notice that nothing has immediately changed. You just have, how do you say, "opportunities". So to speak
Now just imagine turning 30, tee hee

Heh, thanks for that funfact, I guess.

Yeah I ssippose so... what opportunities! I guess I can vote but I’m jot gonna smoke so that ain’t even on the table. 

Its important to me people know I’m not slob-ish idk why. Lol

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

Yeah I ssippose so... what opportunities! I guess I can vote but I’m jot gonna smoke so that ain’t even on the table. 

Its important to me people know I’m not slob-ish idk why. Lol

What opportunities indeed, only time will tell, young one. See look, bright sides! Also driving, if you're not one of those ones who's terrified of the road so easily.

Oh I seeeeee. Well, you'll be happy to know that it never crossed my mind, so you're automatically not a slob as far as I'm concerned!

26 minutes ago, Soledai said:

What opportunities indeed, only time will tell, young one. See look, bright sides! Also driving, if you're not one of those ones who's terrified of the road so easily.

Oh I seeeeee. Well, you'll be happy to know that it never crossed my mind, so you're automatically not a slob as far as I'm concerned!

Not if I don’t even know what I’m looking for! Why the secrecy? 

actually ive been driving for about 3 years now. So honestly all I got is voting!

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

Not if I don’t even know what I’m looking for! Why the secrecy? 

actually ive been driving for about 3 years now. So honestly all I got is voting!

Not secrecy, I just can't peek into the future and tell you what opportunities await you in your life, that's why only time will tell. You've got plenty of time to find out what you're looking for/generic spiel about life.jpg

Oh... Well then... you see why I said nothing much changes immediately... I'd like to add that, heck, very few things may change.

11 hours ago, Soledai said:

Not secrecy, I just can't peek into the future and tell you what opportunities await you in your life, that's why only time will tell. You've got plenty of time to find out what you're looking for/generic spiel about life.jpg

Oh... Well then... you see why I said nothing much changes immediately... I'd like to add that, heck, very few things may change.

Haha I guess. I hope I figure it out. 

Awwh! I just went and proved you right then 

I like Valentine's day more for the person it's named after than the actual day itself. Saint Valentine was this Christian dude who would wed Christian couples, during the era in the Roman Empire where the Romans hated the Christians (they would throw them into arenas and watch them get slaughtered. Also remember Jesus?). This Valentine dude did this, knowing that he could get killed, just so lovers can express how much they love each other. 

TL;DR- Saint Valentine is a cool dude and a good person to name a day where couples express their love to one another.

Also I have to buy a box of chocolates for a girl I sit with at lunch because I promised that just so I can have her applesauce that she didn't want.