I love Valentine's Day

Junkhead

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/14/2018 at 4:17 AM, Midnight Torch said:

Once again, all alone

Look on the bright side, at least you don’t have a girlfriend who is trying to bankrupt you on Valentines Day. Not that I’d know anything about that... *Quietly cries to himself*

Edited by Wraith

On 2/13/2018 at 3:09 AM, IEatLasers said:

I’ll still be 18 then though! It’s my last couple days...

and bein 18 means jobs and taxes and college away from home...

well yeah I doubt I’ll be asleep sometimes I haven’t even bathed by then. 

(PS. I shower in morning so don’t judge it’s just some nights I need to relax in a bath to sleep)

I think you’ll find college a very liberating experience. You’ll have a lot more responsibilities on your hands but also a lot more freedoms as well. Also if you think 18 is old, try being 25, its a hoot!

Edited by Wraith

On 2/14/2018 at 1:44 PM, Wraith said:

Look on the bright side, at least you don’t have a girlfriend who is trying to bankrupt you on Valentines Day. Not that I’d know anything about that... *Quietly cries to himself*

If the cost of a gift is outside your comfort zone for whatever reason, someone who loves you will understand and not push for such things. You shouldn't feel obligated to buy expensive shit just because she says she wants or likes something. Unless of course she's also buying expensive shit for you, then you can both work something else out between you - and stop showing how much you love them through the gesture of giving such expensive gifts - like responsible adults should.

Edited by Raven

On 2/14/2018 at 7:47 AM, Wraith said:

I think you’ll find college a very liberating experience. You’ll have a lot more responsibilities on your hands but also a lot more freedoms as well. Also if you think 18 is old, try being 25, its a hoot!

not in Asia.

your family will move with you.

It really sucks trying to get laid with that kind of family dynamic