Late Introductions

Modamy

Well this is embarrassing. I didn't actually see this thread and just started posting in other topics without introducing myself. Well anyways, I was introduced to the series with Awakening and I went on to play most of the other games in the series. The only ones I ahven't played are 1, 3, 5 (Working on it), and Revelations (Just turned off of it). I was hesitating to join but now that I have I am eager to talk with other people about Fire Emblem.

12 hours ago, Modamy said:

Well this is embarrassing. I didn't actually see this thread and just started posting in other topics without introducing myself. Well anyways, I was introduced to the series with Awakening and I went on to play most of the other games in the series. The only ones I ahven't played are 1, 3, 5 (Working on it), and Revelations (Just turned off of it). I was hesitating to join but now that I have I am eager to talk with other people about Fire Emblem.

Welcome and many warm cheers! :) I just joined myself and have gotten a lot of great feedback on topics. I hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm currently playing Birthright and Conquest. I watched Awakening on Youtube and felt it was an amazing adventure, complete with a stunning soundtrack and memorable characters. Loved Chrom and male Robin. Certainly doesn't deserve the flak it gets from reviewers.

Thank you and hello to you to. Awakening's a game I liked and then soured on only to grow to love it because of how much love for the series as a whole the developers put into it. It's certainly not perfect but considering the situation of the series at the time I can forgive a lot of it's faults. I'm currently playing through Thracia 776 and it's making me rethink how I play Fire Emblem as I realized I was starting to rng abuse to get through chapters rather than making actual strategic decisions. The difficulty is pretty enjoyable; it's not a cakewalk but it's not the ball busting experience of Conquest so I would recommend giving it a try if your fine with using emulators

Welcome to the Forest, Modamy!

18 hours ago, Modamy said:

Well this is embarrassing. I didn't actually see this thread and just started posting in other topics without introducing myself.

No worries, introducing yourself isn't obligatory. 

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!