SERENES POKEMON DRAFT LEAGUE: Drafting Thread

Shoblongoo

12 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Guess we're choosing megas. 

Do we only get one mega during the whole draft, or one mega per tier?

I'd assume you can pick as many Megas as you wish overall, especially since some like Tyranitar are tied to their non-Mega versions, but @Shoblongoo should probably input on this.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...so how much time do you guys wanna give @Michelaar to take his pick before we skip him and go to the next drafter? (and this is a general rule for all drafters) 

I don't wanna be a dick. But if the draft is getting backed up for more than a full day with nobody being able to take a pick, I feel like at that point there should probably be a skip rule.  

19 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

...so how much time do you guys wanna give @Michelaar to take his pick before we skip him and go to the next drafter? (and this is a general rule for all drafters) 

I don't wanna be a dick. But if the draft is getting backed up for more than a full day with nobody being able to take a pick, I feel like at that point there should probably be a skip rule.  

Yeah I think one day is more than enough time. They guy was active today on the interview thread 

i can PM him with a warning giving him like another hour or so if we end up wanting to skip him Want me to do that?

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Yeah I think one day is more than enough time. They guy was active today on the interview thread 

i can PM him with a warning giving him like another hour or so if we end up wanting to skip him Want me to do that?

yeah go ahead. give him like another hour or two.

3 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Sorry about the wait I had gone to bed. 

dugtrio

@Emerson

FYI:    Arena Trap Dugtrio was banned from standard OU.  Dugtrio can currently use only Sand Force or and Sand Veil, and resides in PU.

Would you like to reconsider that pick?

Edited by Shoblongoo

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Volcarona.

Solid picks.

Oh god...X-Naut has Tapu Lele AND Mega-Zam. I just noticed. Yikes. 

@Emerson; let @DisobeyedCargo take his last OU pick before you go. He's pretty active--shouldn't take too long.

Pretty sure he didn't know that Trapper Dugtrio was banned to ubers. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

33 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

FYI:    Arena Trap Dugtrio was banned from standard OU.  Dugtrio can currently use only Sand Force or and Sand Veil, and resides in PU.

Would you like to reconsider that pick?

Wait I don't realize arena trap was banned. Yeah I'll pick something else sorry about that

Tornadus-Therian 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo