SERENES POKEMON DRAFT LEAGUE: Drafting Thread

Shoblongoo

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright everyone; we had some bumps in the road, but we did it! Congrats on making it this far. I'll update the draft pick listings on Page #1 tonight and post matchups for the tournament proper tomorrow.  Aim to start playing in the next week, have a round per week an finish Season #1 of Serenes Draft League sometime in--end of April / beginning of May I think is doable??? If this is a success and everyone has a good time I'd like to do more of these with more members. In the mean time start teambuilding, play-testing, and the all-important nicknaming. I will be making a new thread for the actual battling segment of the season and posting rules in the OP. Annnnddddd that concludes this portion of The Draft. Good job guys!

I'm not saying nicknames are mandatory. I am saying you will be facing "Power Dildo" the Celesteela, "BUNNY!!!" the Azumarill, and "Murderhorn" the Heracross.  Your move gentlemen.