My first Fire Emblem fanart

silkspectre

its pretty nice!! i took a close look and theres only one thing that was bothering me. 

idk what your setup is, but i opened the picture and just moved the eyes and eyebrows down by 13 pixels and it suddenly looked perfect! just quote me and lmk if you want to see, i dont wanna post other peoples art edited without asking first

20 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Nice. If I tried to do a Corrin fanart the armor is where I would have the most trouble. 

Thank you! The armor is where I had the most trouble, it's a work in progress I think

17 hours ago, bad touch said:

This is pretty cool.

Keep up the good work okay?

Ha this is haiku.

Thank you :D: I love the haiku, great stuff.

17 hours ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

its pretty nice!! i took a close look and theres only one thing that was bothering me. 

idk what your setup is, but i opened the picture and just moved the eyes and eyebrows down by 13 pixels and it suddenly looked perfect! just quote me and lmk if you want to see, i dont wanna post other peoples art edited without asking first

I'd love to see that! I use SAI and it's easy for me to made adjustments, I'm just looking now and her forehead is pretty short looking, all things considered.

8 minutes ago, silkspectre said:

Thank you! The armor is where I had the most trouble, it's a work in progress I think

Thank you :D: I love the haiku, great stuff.

I'd love to see that! I use SAI and it's easy for me to made adjustments, I'm just looking now and her forehead is pretty short looking, all things considered.

some people use tons of layers and i dont use any layers at all, so you never know! anyways i just did this:

eac7c164ef0a6dcce74b749be98b79a0.png

1 hour ago, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

some people use tons of layers and i dont use any layers at all, so you never know! anyways i just did this:

eac7c164ef0a6dcce74b749be98b79a0.png

I think I'm leaning towards having the eyes between these two, just because I like the nose a bit longer than in your edit. I do really like how it looks, though and think that I can for sure work on this a bit more!

• 1 month later...