Hi. im new. you might see me again but i might forget i made this.

Re: The weirdo.

Well hi.

I go by bad touch.I play fire emblem a bunch, watch a little anime and like wisecracking. Other video games too of course, like loads of other nintendo games. A lot of them happen to be Rpgs but there are some faster paced games, like smash bros, Splatoon 2 for the switch (Share with a friend mostly) and, of course, im in love with breath of the wild.

But that's not relevant here, this post is mostly for hellos, right? So ill get on and say that i have played through to completion, in respective order:

• Fe7 eliwood normal mode
  • Awakening normal
  • Fates Birthright
  • Fates Revelations
  • Fates conquest
  • FE8 Normal Ephraim
  • Echoes hard

And am currently playing through

• FE6 normal
  • FE7 HHM
  • Genealogy of the holy war

I know, the games i have beaten make me look kind of scrubby, but please, im not an awakening baby anymore. ill prove it: BASES ARE BETTER THAN GROWTHS.

Anyways, ta-ta.

Btw thanks rezzy.

Edited by bad touch

Welcome to the Forest, Bad Touch!

15 hours ago, bad touch said:

I know, the games i have beaten make me look kind of scrubby, but please, im not an awakening baby anymore. ill prove it: BASES ARE BETTER THAN GROWTHS.

Hahaha, you know, we won't bite you because you're "scrubby" or because you're an "Awakening Baby" or stuff like that. What matters the most is not the games you've beaten  but your love for the franchise.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!