Have You Ever Picked Out Voice Actors for FE Characters?

Randoman

Have you ever picked out voice actors for FE characters? I mean, in terms of thinking of an FE character and imagining which voice actor would be best for that character? If you have, what voice actors have you picked out for various FE characters? Feel free to comment on the voice actor picks that other SF members make.

I've always personally felt that the voice actor of Bumi from Avatar: The Last Airbender would be the perfect voice for Nergal. I mean, both Nergal and Bumi look quite similar, and that voice actor would perfectly capture Nergal's craziness and madness. Bonus points if they make Nergal snort after he laughs.

I've also felt that the voice actor for Ruber from Quest for Camelot would be a good person to voice Maggie, Rose, Paul, and Jasmine. For some reason, I've always imagined those 4 having high pitched male English voices/accents, with how pleasant and proper sounding their lines sound. Well, I guess any male voice actor that could do an awesome high pitched male English voices/accents for those 4 would be good enough for me.

And before Marth had an official English voice actor picked out, I was hoping that they'd have Jay Baruchel (specifically the voice that he uses for Hiccup in How to Train Your Dragon) voice Marth in English. I mean, with Marth's sincere yet soft and sometimes awkward demeanor, I felt that using Hiccup's voice/voice actor would be quite fitting.

Edited by Randoman

Oh all the time.

I imagine Edward to have the voice of Anthony del Rio who does Pit(and percy and silas) since both are young brown haired teens with and optimistic attitude and arent to bright.

The voice actress of Cordelia and Severa also does young boys from time to time like Carol from Tales or Emil from Nier. I tend to imagine that voice for Tormod.

Flemeth from dragon age is a grumpy old woman, a legandary dark mage and a TERRIBLE parent. Niime is all those things too so I imagine her with Flemeth's voice.

Edited by Etrurian emperor