Looking for M! Kana with Aptitude

Shamegmeg

Hi!

I know there have been tons of skill threads, but many of them are out of date and I’m on a new playthrough of Conquest and was looking for Aptitude on male Kana. My mistake for not having him inherit from his parents :(

Was hoping someone had an up to date castle I could get it from :)

Thanks in advance!

If you go to the Rankings section of Visit Castles and scroll down till you see a castle entitled Skills for Kids it has a Kana with aptitude. The castle address is 08542-37770-09891-27305. The throne is unguarded so if you approach from the side and stay out of everybody's range you can seize the throne without being approached or attacked I recommend using a Wyvern unit if possible.

On 2/12/2018 at 10:29 PM, Shamegmeg said:

Hi!

I know there have been tons of skill threads, but many of them are out of date and I’m on a new playthrough of Conquest and was looking for Aptitude on male Kana. My mistake for not having him inherit from his parents :(

Was hoping someone had an up to date castle I could get it from :)

Thanks in advance!

Edit: This is actually useful right now lol, top100 castles all lack apt m!kana. Good news though, (if you're feeling lazy). Apt is not a stack/utility skill so it's worthless.

Not helpful right now. But in the future it's a good idea to make a rev!file with maxed supports and inherent skills for gen1 and no S/A+ options chosen. Autobattle on nix and put a rock on your ds for convenience, it takes about an hour for the clear and 2-3 for max level and supports. Whenever you need a skill just build and logbook em. (Never ever save, and keep a clone file just in case). 

This covers pretty much every possible legal/useful skill combo. It's faster than trying to dig around MC, it's more convenient, and it will work after the 3ds server dies.

Double edit: My skillfarm does not have M!Kana. F!Kana is just better in postend and Jakob!MKana (the only viable maingame kana varient) is self sufficent.

Edited by joshcja

10 hours ago, joshcja said:

Edit: This is actually useful right now lol, top100 castles all lack apt m!kana. Good news though, (if you're feeling lazy). Apt is not a stack/utility skill so it's worthless.

Not helpful right now. But in the future it's a good idea to make a rev!file with maxed supports and inherent skills for gen1 and no S/A+ options chosen. Autobattle on nix and put a rock on your ds for convenience, it takes about an hour for the clear and 2-3 for max level and supports. Whenever you need a skill just build and logbook em. (Never ever save, and keep a clone file just in case). 

This covers pretty much every possible legal/useful skill combo. It's faster than trying to dig around MC, it's more convenient, and it will work after the 3ds server dies.

Double edit: My skillfarm does not have M!Kana. F!Kana is just better in postend and Jakob!MKana (the only viable maingame kana varient) is self sufficent.

Not sure exactly how the unit logbook works lol so you have me at a loss. I typically hunt for skills on castles and that’s really it. I know Aptitude is not really necessary but I like to get it on all of my characters for a playthrough. Just to see who it really aids and who becomes really strong. It is Jakob! Kana that I have. 

I found the Aptitude for M! Kana on another castle though out of pure luck though so I’m happy. Thanks for the advice.

9 minutes ago, Shamegmeg said:

Not sure exactly how the unit logbook works lol so you have me at a loss. I typically hunt for skills on castles and that’s really it. I know Aptitude is not really necessary but I like to get it on all of my characters for a playthrough. Just to see who it really aids and who becomes really strong. It is Jakob! Kana that I have. 

I found the Aptitude for M! Kana on another castle though out of pure luck though so I’m happy. Thanks for the advice.

Save any version of a unit to logbook and you can buy their skills on other versions of that unit.

Edited by joshcja