Kirb1337

Fire Emblem Resonance | 24 Chapters done | Final Version Out!

Recommended Posts

V.1.8.3 Out.

-Added Randy
-Added enemy palettes for Lyn lords
-Fixed Derek's enemy palette
-Revised enemies on Chapter 10, mostly being a mix of unpromoted and some promoted units.
-Fixed the Silque crash
-Fixed Morps' animation error
-Fixed the Furia crash
-Fixed the Chapter 9 glitchy events
-Altered the way ballistae work, namely the stats.
-Gave Randy and Glitchyjoe battle quotes.
-Fixed chests that crashed the game
-New weapons obtained new icons.

Cheers. Next update is probably going to either be more glitches fix, or inserting some part of the script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ethan Brooks said:

Am having trouble opening this, any advice?

Did you patch the ups on a clean FE8U rom using NUPS? If you try to open the ups in an emulator directly, It wont work, because upses are a type of patch. the reason we distribute patches is because roms are illegal to distribute on this site.

Edited by Kirb1337

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/02/2018 at 5:17 PM, Kirb1337 said:

Did you patch the ups on a clean FE8U rom using NUPS? If you try to open the ups in an emulator directly, It wont work, because upses are a type of patch. the reason we distribute patches is because roms are illegal to distribute on this site.

Do you mean to just download a fe8 rom then patch the game to that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ethan Brooks said:

Do you mean to just download a fe8 rom then patch the game to that? 

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ethan Brooks said:

Do you mean to just download a fe8 rom then patch the game to that? 

No he meant make an FE8 Rom by hand and use it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys, the thread has not been updated since a long time. There's more releases on the discord.

Anyway, we are finishing some plot events + some fixes and soon a well more recent patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I haven't finished Void's Blitzarre Adventure, I enjoyed it and am looking forward to this one also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay another new hack to play!! :D

Im only on chapter 4 so, figured while im still early game ill keep track of the bugs and glitches i find. I really like the maps you create, and love the music!

So far ive only come across basic issues, like some characters, not sure if its just a temp and you plan to fix it? 

LULZ @ circles paint shop troll face xD 

Screenshot (2).jpg

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

 

And this happens on Ch. 4 after opening the chest on the far left of the map:

 

Screenshot (5).png

Edited by Thorgrun
forgot something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah yes Throgrun. Known bug and fixed in the lastest patch. 

If you don't mind to wait for the next public release, you should be able to have it at the end of the day.

If you mind, well the best option is to join the AxeReaver Discord server (that's the Resonance server) where there's all the lastest versions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Niyati said:

Ah yes Throgrun. Known bug and fixed in the lastest patch. 

If you don't mind to wait for the next public release, you should be able to have it at the end of the day.

If you mind, well the best option is to join the AxeReaver Discord server (that's the Resonance server) where there's all the lastest versions.

Ohhhh ok, will check it out, thank you. :)

5 hours ago, circleseverywhere said:

nah that's just my face (ツ)

Awesome xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final Version Is out! there's probably is gonna be no other updates after that one, as most of the team lost interest, and everything is pretty much done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2018 at 4:20 AM, Kirb1337 said:

Final Version Is out! there's probably is gonna be no other updates after that one, as most of the team lost interest, and everything is pretty much done.

Damn. I found a bug. Throne doesn't seize. Pre-3/24/2018 build.

Screenshot_2018-03-27-21-17-09.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very good hack i liked it a lot nice job :) could i get the discord inv it has expired

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have a file for the growths? Thanks, fun hack.

 

Edit: Recruitment info and secret shop location too please.

Edited by Rewind
Needed more info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.