What Units Have You Found that are Worthy of Multiple Builds on Your Roster

jameslove001

I am sitting here looking at my roster and thinking things like "Do I actually need 6 male Corrins and 4 Roys? Am I ever really going to get around to building male Robin now that I have four other good blue mages?" It made me think that there are probably some heroes that are worth multiple builds and some that are so niche you should invest in either +1ing or inheritance building other characters. Who are the characters that you have found essential in having multiple builds?

"Multiple" builds in the sense that I've used inheritance to feed them multiple skills that I can swap out and mix-and-match, as needed, depending on what job I need them to do for a specific map.

Because these are units that I've found clutch enough that--presented with a particularly challenging map--they're probably going to be the ones I'm relying on to get through it.

[Reindhardt]:  I've fed him multiple breaker skills for his B slot, to equip depending on what I need him to double or not get doubled by. Alternate C slot skills for general use and for dedicated horse emblem. And Alternate Support skills for general utility vs. maximizing arena score.

[H! Sakura]: Has a standard build with Warding Stance + guard + distant defense, for when I need a catch-all mage killer unit to just stand around and eat magic damage in every color. She's the girl. Also has some alternate builds with fury, +spd, and quick riposte for when I want a unit thats still pretty good at anti-maging, but needs to be a bit less passive overall. 

[Brave Lyn]: Similar to Reindhardt has a dedicated horse emblem set. Has a maximum arena score set. has a general utility set. And sometimes switches around whether shes using Mulgeris or the brave bow. (generally brave bow. But Mulgeris is situationally better, on maps where the speed drop from brave bow is relevant) 

...those are a few that immediately come to mind... 

Funny you mention Robin... he's pretty much my most used mage. He's my Lyn (and other non-CA bow users) killer in AA, so he's set up for that with bowbreaker. However, I have also given him a daggerbreaker set, too, which I've found useful in a fair few squad assaults and ghbs. 

Both Camus and Xander also have Fury that is often swapped out for TTs. Reinhardt also switches between Moonbow with QP and Luna with Atk+3 seals depending upon need. 

I've also started giving my Armour Marchers different C skills for when I want all my armours to be close together. So far, it's not working out great, but I'm still getting used to armours :) 

Edited by Cute Chao