Zelgius...

ZeroFinal

It's pretty hilarious.

There was a reddit thread on the cause, basically, Alondite and Black Luna are tagged as "Tempest unit" skills by the game, so Zelgiuses generated randomly do not use them.  In training tower he's given random filler weapons (Ruby Sword +, Brave Sword +, etc.) and in Lunatic 7 Tempests he has no weapon at all.  Luna appears as his attack skill over Black Luna.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

3 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

It's pretty hilarious.

There was a reddit thread on the cause, basically, Alondite and Black Luna are tagged as "Tempest unit" skills by the game, so Zelgiuses generated randomly do not use them.  In training tower he's given random filler weapons (Ruby Sword +, Brave Sword +, etc.) and in Lunatic 7 Tempests he has no weapon at all.  Luna appears as his attack skill over Black Luna.

that's pretty funny, I wonder if they can fix it or not, I can't think of anything that would be messed up from changing the tag to normal skills. I doubt we are going to start seeing black knight in the tower.

They should have given him an Iron Sword. Seeing how that is all he needed (and a critical) to give the young and strong heir to Gallia a pretty bad injury. Not immediately deadly, but he did say that Skrimir would live if his wounds were treated immediately, implying he would die if they weren't, and Skrimir and Ranulf talk about the injury maybe a few weeks afterwards. 

This actually makes me wish they did "Shackled Hero Battles". Instead of a hunky-dory duo, you get antagonistic ones.