PB&J

Alms personality compared to gaiden.

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

It isn't like she told Forseti that he HAD to come back. But she said that it was silly to stay and he complied. 

Holsety was younger and held a higher level of good will and sympathy for the humans compared to other dragons. If he had the chance, he would even reside at Jugdral and protect the humans there. However, he was convinced by Narga that it was silly to stay, so he had no choice but to return to Akaneia. 

I can see where the "convinced" part may confuse someone, but the bolded states what happened. When the Divine Dragon King tells you to do something, you do it. It's well known that Naga does not like dragons interfering in human affairs, giving them a continent (in the context of Echoes) full of humans to govern contradicts her established character.  

 

Edit: Should have posted my source. 

https://serenesforest.net/general/designers-notes/holy-war/playing-guide/

Edited by Køkø

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

Naga specifically dragons from staying on a human continent in FE4 lore.

What?

13 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Holsety was younger and held a higher level of good will and sympathy for the humans compared to other dragons. If he had the chance, he would even reside at Jugdral and protect the humans there. However, he was convinced by Narga that it was silly to stay, so he had no choice but to return to Akaneia. 

I can see where the "convinced" part may confuse someone, but the bolded states what happened. When the Divine Dragon King tells you to do something, you do it. It's well known that Naga does not like dragons interfering in human affairs, giving them a continent (in the context of Echoes) full of humans to govern contradicts her established character.  

Edit: Should have posted my source. 

https://serenesforest.net/general/designers-notes/holy-war/playing-guide/

Don't worry about it. But you know, if Naga always knew that dragons were destined to eventually lead to ruin and how they would always come into conflict with humans, she likely wanted to keep apart from humans. 

Duma and Mila were exiled, so they were free to do what they wanted, she did give Duma Falchion for the purpose of ending the two of them. 

But... who knows what goes through Naga's head at times. She wanted to kill Tiki at one point after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

What?

Pretty sure he meant to type "forbade". 

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

Don't worry about it. But you know, if Naga always knew that dragons were destined to eventually lead to ruin and how they would always come into conflict with humans, she likely wanted to keep apart from humans. 

Duma and Mila were exiled, so they were free to do what they wanted, she did give Duma Falchion for the purpose of ending the two of them. 

But... who knows what goes through Naga's head at times. She wanted to kill Tiki at one point after all.

We talked about this though. They weren't free to do whatever they wanted because Naga still holds authority over Archanea and anything related to it. Why would she give Doma the Falchion if he knew it was to be used against him? What's stopping him from locking it away? No one could do anything about him then. He was exiled for a reason, meaning he's not the most well-behaved dragon. That's even more reason than usual to not trust him with the only thing capable of stopping him once Naga's gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Pretty sure he meant to type "forbade". 

We talked about this though. They weren't free to do whatever they wanted because Naga still holds authority over Archanea and anything related to it. Why would she give Doma the Falchion if he knew it was to be used against him? What's stopping him from locking it away? No one could do anything about him then. He was exiled for a reason, meaning he's not the most well-behaved dragon. That's even more reason than usual to not trust him with the only thing capable of stopping him once Naga's gone.

Ah. 

You know, that has struck me as odd. If Duma was someone that Naga would go as far as to clash "violently", then it would feel unlikely that Naga would give her fang forged into a weapon to him. 

However, if Naga somehow always knew according to Mila that dragons were destined to grow mad and be led to ruin, this would imply that Naga has some form of clairvoyance on her. Would that mean that the reason Naga gave Duma Falchion because she KNEW that someone would use it to strike Duma down? After all, there was a prophecy in Echoes that the Brand would define the heroes that would strike the gods and whatnot. 

And Naga in the Future Past DLC explained what was going to happen to the Awakening children without the Awakening casts' help, meaning that she foresaw their demise as well. 

I'm not saying that Naga is omniscient, but knowing things in advance does affect what you do at times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Ah. 

You know, that has struck me as odd. If Duma was someone that Naga would go as far as to clash "violently", then it would feel unlikely that Naga would give her fang forged into a weapon to him. 

However, if Naga somehow always knew according to Mila that dragons were destined to grow mad and be led to ruin, this would imply that Naga has some form of clairvoyance on her. Would that mean that the reason Naga gave Duma Falchion because she KNEW that someone would use it to strike Duma down? After all, there was a prophecy in Echoes that the Brand would define the heroes that would strike the gods and whatnot. 

And Naga in the Future Past DLC explained what was going to happen to the Awakening children without the Awakening casts' help, meaning that she foresaw their demise as well. 

I'm not saying that Naga is omniscient, but knowing things in advance does affect what you do at times.

Bah. That's a long way of saying bad writing. The least she could have done after going through with that stupid plan was have a contingency plan B. Isn't Awakening all about changing destiny? That means that the future is not static in this context. Her prophecy could always change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some ideas.

The prior holder to the Naga title exiled Duma(unlikely).

Maybe Naga had a soft spot for Duma.

Naga changed their views but never got around to checking on Duma. (Lazy Naga, if true)

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Køkø said:

Bah. That's a long way of saying bad writing. The least she could have done after going through with that stupid plan was have a contingency plan B. Isn't Awakening all about changing destiny? That means that the future is not static in this context. Her prophecy could always change.

Who knows. If she wasn't omniscient, she cannot assume too much. But if she always knew that dragons would grow insane, then Duma was a matter of time. 

2 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

Some ideas.

The prior holder to the Naga title exiled Duma(unlikely).

Maybe Naga had a soft spot for Duma.

Naga changed their views but never got around to checking on Duma. (Lazy Naga, if true)

That depends on when. I mean, by the time she could have gone to take a look, there was the dragon war business going on. And who knows what Naga had to deal with after that war ended. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually curious about original Gaiden script. I remember someone mentioned that original Alm came across as more childish and Celica as more tomboyish compared to their Echoes counterparts. 

Edited by Cat Villager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

 

The prior holder to the Naga title exiled Duma(unlikely).

Unlikely indeed. There is only one Naga in FE 1-5. There is zero indication of this title nonsense, it's simply her name. Even then, if the Naga's were different there's no reason human autonomy Naga wouldn't do something about Doma/Mila after hypothetically inheriting the title. 

11 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

 

Maybe Naga had a soft spot for Duma.

She was said to have had a violent conflict with him, resulting in him being exiled. Doesn't sound like the best relationship to me. You're telling me she had a soft spot for the one would violently challenge her authority over Forseti? He's said to be younger than the other dragons and all he wanted to do protect and love humanity. Sounds like the dragon equivalent of a child to me. 

11 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

 

Naga changed their views but never got around to checking on Duma. (Lazy Naga, if true)

Jugdral is much farther away from Archanea than Valentia, and she went there. The outcome of dragons lording over humanity would be fresh in her mind then. Very unlikely. 

2 hours ago, Cat Villager said:

I'm actually curious about original Gaiden script. I remember someone mentioned that original Alm came across as more childish and Celica as more tomboyish compared to their Echoes counterparts. 

Not sure how they interpreted that. 

https://serenesforest.net/gaiden/scripts/script-translation/

Edited by Køkø

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Jugdral is much farther away from Archanea than Valentia, and she went there. The outcome of dragons lording over humanity would be fresh in her mind then. Very unlikely. 

I mean, I take it that Duma and Mila weren't doing bad at first, so I guess Naga didn't feel there was any need to check on them. Or maybe she was busy figuring out with the dragon elders what to do with the humans that were becoming greater in the populace. But then the dragon war arrived.

Speaking of which, how long DID the dragon war last anyways? Not like they actually went into detail how long the war had actually lasted. 

And for that matter, how did Naga even learn of Loptyr's existence in Jugdral anyways? Not like there was a memo left by Loptyr saying, "Now to make a pact with Galle, possess him and his descendants, and send an entire continent into an abysmal despair for eons to come. Mwahaha."

If Naga had some form of clairvoyance, this would make some bit of sense though. 

The biggest issue with Fire Emblem is that we never get the details of the events that are spoken as exposition in the story. So we learn this and that happened, but not exactly how, why, and so forth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I mean, I take it that Duma and Mila weren't doing bad at first, so I guess Naga didn't feel there was any need to check on them. Or maybe she was busy figuring out with the dragon elders what to do with the humans that were becoming greater in the populace. But then the dragon war arrived.

Still out of character for Naga.  

22 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

Speaking of which, how long DID the dragon war last anyways? Not like they actually went into detail how long the war had actually lasted. 

No longer than a year. It started and ended in 440, Loptyr went to Jugdral with Galle in the same year to escape Naga. The SOS and Falchion were also created in the same year. Do you remember stating that a possible reason Naga didn't make a Jugdrali Falchion was because she was too weak? The war only lasted a year, and she had nearly two centuries to recover. Seems unlikely.

24 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

And for that matter, how did Naga even learn of Loptyr's existence in Jugdral anyways? Not like there was a memo left by Loptyr saying, "Now to make a pact with Galle, possess him and his descendants, and send an entire continent into an abysmal despair for eons to come. Mwahaha."

Considering people are able to travel back and forth from Archanea to Jugdral, it can't be that far. Perhaps she heard stories of the not so distant empire and decided that the growth was unnatural, eventually finding evidence of a dragon's interference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Still out of character for Naga.  

If she's busy, she can't just go in there. Plus, I think there'd be some hostility by Duma at least if she just arrived unannounced. But meh, I cannot make too much assumption for this one in particular. I am with you guys in how I don't think Naga should have given Duma a weapon that could easily be used against her. 

4 minutes ago, Køkø said:

No longer than a year. It started and ended in 440, Loptyr went to Jugdral with Galle in the same year to escape Naga. The SOS and Falchion were also created in the same year. Do you remember stating that a possible reason Naga didn't make a Jugdrali Falchion was because she was too weak? The war only lasted a year, and she had nearly two centuries to recover. Seems unlikely.

FE3 timeline shows that Falchion and the SHield of Seals were sealed in year -500, and the dragon war started in year -740. Doesn't say exactly when the war ended, though. All I heard regarding it is that it was a brutal war. 

Depending on how things went, this war with the Earth dragons lasted up until Naga found out about Loptyr, so could have actually lasted for over a hundred years. 

7 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Considering people are able to travel back and forth from Archanea to Jugdral, it can't be that far. Perhaps she heard stories of the not so distant empire and decided that the growth was unnatural, eventually finding evidence of a dragon's interference. 

I think we talked about this before, but Naga learned about Loptyr's existence between Gran year 611-632. So if she learned it at 611, it took her 21 years to arrive at Jugdral, which I HIGHLY doubt. But if she learned about it in the years 631-632, then it took her at best a few months. Galle implies to have traveled far to have found Loptyr and acquire the power of the gods. And Nowi (to my belief) is implied to be born in Jugdral, since its the only continent that we know exists there, and Nowi says that her birthplace is across the ocean on the "left", and we go through Valm and Ylisse. So I would wager a good distance is between them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cat Villager said:

I meant the japanese script. Things often get lost in translation.

I'll try to find one but Gaiden doesn't have much dialogue or nuance. There's not much room for error. 

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

FE3 timeline shows that Falchion and the SHield of Seals were sealed in year -500, and the dragon war started in year -740. Doesn't say exactly when the war ended, though. All I heard regarding it is that it was a brutal war.  

Depending on how things went, this war with the Earth dragons lasted up until Naga found out about Loptyr, so could have actually lasted for over a hundred years. 

 

Why don't you use the Grann calendar? It's a lot easier than using negatives. Grann year 440 is the same is -740 on the non-existent Archanean human calendar. It clearly states that the war started and ended in the same year. She had 192 years to recover before the Miracle of Darna.

680 (-500) is when she put the SOS and Falchion in the Fane of Raman, were you just telling me this or trying to disprove something I said?   

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

I think we talked about this before, but Naga learned about Loptyr's existence between Gran year 611-632. So if she learned it at 611, it took her 21 years to arrive at Jugdral, which I HIGHLY doubt. But if she learned about it in the years 631-632, then it took her at best a few months.

I believe it was sometime in 631 as well.   

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

And Nowi (to my belief) is implied to be born in Jugdral, since its the only continent that we know exists there, and Nowi says that her birthplace is across the ocean on the "left", and we go through Valm and Ylisse. So I would wager a good distance is between them. 

Absolutely not. Nowi's entire being is a problem. 

For one, dragons are heavily implied to not be native to Jugdral. 

Secondly, while Jugdral's exact location in relation to Archanea is unknown, it's implied to be south from Deen's ending in Gaiden's epilogue. 

Deen
After the war, he unexpectedly disappeared along with the Hero Sword.
Rumors say that he crossed over to a continent to the south in search of new conflicts.   

While it's not definite proof, it's something to think about. 

 

Edited by Køkø

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Why don't you use the Grann calendar? It's a lot easier than using negatives. Grann year 440 is the same is -740 on the non-existent Archanean human calendar. It clearly states that the war started and ended in the same year. She had 192 years to recover before the Miracle of Darna.

680 (-500) is when she put the SOS and Falchion in the Fane of Raman, were you just telling me this or trying to disprove something I said?   

Wait, where does it say that the war started and ended the same year? I'm only going by what I got from the timeline and the dialogue. The dialogue I don't recall mentioning how long the dragon war took. But the timeline in Mystery of the Emblem wrote this one for Grann Year 440:

Quote

-740

The Earth Dragon tribe, which became wild, attacks mankind.
Mankind is on the verge of destruction.
The King of the Divine Dragon tribe, Narga, opposes this,
and protects mankind.

I don't think this necessarily serves to say that they succeeded in defeating the entire Earth Dragon tribe in a single year. Least in my opinion. 

6 minutes ago, Køkø said:

I believe it was sometime in 631 as well.   

Which means that at best, it took Naga a few months to get to Jugdral, a fitting amount of time, since I assume that dragons airborne would move rather fast, but I don't think as fast as an airplane would. 

7 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Absolutely not. Nowi's entire being is a problem. 

For one, dragons are heavily implied to not be native to Jugdral. 

Secondly, while Jugdral's exact location in relation to Archanea is unknown, it's implied to be south from Deen's ending in Gaiden's epilogue. 

Deen
After the war, he unexpectedly disappeared along with the Hero Sword.
Rumors say that he crossed over to a continent to the south in search of new conflicts.   

While it's not definite proof, it's something to think about. 

Well, you aren't wrong about that. I mean, before Nowi, Tiki was supposed to be the last Divine Dragon. And Nowi is even implied to be Divine Dragon, sharing the same dragon model, having a golden hue, equip the same stone, fire the same breath, and learn wyrmbane, dealing effective damage to dragons, which only Divine Dragons should be able to do.

As for dragons not being native to Jugdral, that depends. I mean, Genealogy takes place 1000 years before Marth's time. So there's 3000 years gap where manaketes could have gone there. I mean, Tiki implies that Chrom resembles a man during the age she was born in, and the closest character that we can think of for Chrom is Sigurd or Seliph. Not to mention, 5 Holy Weapons end up being in Awakening's story, so some Jugdral people could also have migrated to Archanea as well. Lot of things could happen in 3000 years. 

Not sure if that can hold as much effect since SoV changed that to his whereabouts being completely unknown now. I mean, by Awakening's time, Valentia went from being possibly just a large island to a continent. Retcons, am I right? XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Køkø said:

She was said to have had a violent conflict with him, resulting in him being exiled. Doesn't sound like the best relationship to me. You're telling me she had a soft spot for the one would violently challenge her authority over Forseti? He's said to be younger than the other dragons and all he wanted to do protect and love humanity. Sounds like the dragon equivalent of a child to me. 

Nepotism, maybe.

I'll admit it doesn't look good for Naga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

Nepotism, maybe.

I'll admit it doesn't look good for Naga.

To be honest, can Naga be truly defined as a purely good person/being/entity? 

This is the same being that wanted to kill her only daughter to protect humanity, after all. And even dissuaded from it, she condemned said daughter to an eternal sleep. Bantu is the only reason Tiki gets any form of human interaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Wait, where does it say that the war started and ended the same year? I'm only going by what I got from the timeline and the dialogue. The dialogue I don't recall mentioning how long the dragon war took. But the timeline in Mystery of the Emblem wrote this one for Grann Year 440:

I don't think this necessarily serves to say that they succeeded in defeating the entire Earth Dragon tribe in a single year. Least in my opinion. 

https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Archanea,_Valentia_and_Jugdral 

37 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

As for dragons not being native to Jugdral, that depends. I mean, Genealogy takes place 1000 years before Marth's time. So there's 3000 years gap where manaketes could have gone there.

Why? And how was she born? Dragon grew infertile along with their mental degeneration. 

Why is she a Divine Dragon? How can she reproduce with humans? Why can the child of this union also transform? 

42 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I mean, Tiki implies that Chrom resembles a man during the age she was born in, and the closest character that we can think of for Chrom is Sigurd or Seliph.

She's likely talking about Marth. Why would it be Sigurd or Seliph? She was asleep in the Ice Temple on a completely different continent that had zero relations with Jugdral before Loptyr. Sigurd lived and died on Jugdral, and Seliph has no business with the savage tribes of Archanea or the few dragons there. He's got a kingdom to look after.

47 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Not to mention, 5 Holy Weapons end up being in Awakening's story, so some Jugdral people could also have migrated to Archanea as well. 

It's just a reference. Remember, we agreed that Awakening was one big compilation. Don't you get them in the Outrealms anyway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Køkø said:

It wrote that it was the same year, but it isn't like they could actually write exactly when the Earth Dragons lost. In the game dialogue and interview, the dragon was never got a specified point of when they were actually defeated. I mean, could they defeat them in a single year? I dunno. 

4 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Why? And how was she born? Dragon grew infertile along with their mental degeneration. 

Why is she a Divine Dragon? How can she reproduce with humans? Why can the child of this union also transform? 

The very fact that Nowi was born shows that somehow, there are cases where the infertility issue vanished or something. And the fact that Nowi and Tiki can mate with humans means that they can still reproduce as well. Nah is the first half-blood Mnanakete for Archanea after all. 

It's been several thousand years since the decline began. I mean, wyverns are also dragons as well, but they are still populating just fine in fact. 

6 minutes ago, Køkø said:

She's likely talking about Marth. Why would it be Sigurd or Seliph? She was asleep in the Ice Temple on a completely different continent that had zero relations with Jugdral before Loptyr. Sigurd lived and died on Jugdral, and Seliph has no business with the savage tribes of Archanea or the few dragons there. He's got a kingdom to look after.

Actually she isn't. Marth was 2000 years before Chrom, but Tiki was referring to 1000 years before Marth, so that's the same age that Seliph and Sigurd were in. 

You are correct. I have no idea on whether she means Sigurd or Seliph. She definitely cannot be referring to Anri, since he was Marth's great grand-uncle, dying 68 years I think before Marth did. 

But Tiki has mentioned that in her sleep, she sees a lot of things, and several times she mentions she had dreams of turning into a monster and attacking others like the other dragons. Since I mentioned that Naga has possibly clairvoyance, my headcanon is that Tiki might also have a form of that, where she was still able to see events of others. Since Seliph, Julia, Deirdre, and such had Naga's blood in them, it isn't out of the realm of possibilities to assume that Tiki can somehow see things through that as well. Completely I mean. 

This has got to be some of the most farfetched ideas I had... but still not my worst.

11 minutes ago, Køkø said:

It's just a reference. Remember, we agreed that Awakening was one big compilation. Don't you get them in the Outrealms anyway?

It is, yes. But these 5 Jugdral Weapons I mean are all attained in a story chapter fighting the Deadlords. Owain even seeks Mystletainn as well, though he ends up with Missiletainn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

It wrote that it was the same year, but it isn't like they could actually write exactly when the Earth Dragons lost. In the game dialogue and interview, the dragon was never got a specified point of when they were actually defeated. I mean, could they defeat them in a single year? I dunno. 

This is Naga we're talking about it. I wouldn't be surprised.  

45 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

The very fact that Nowi was born shows that somehow, there are cases where the infertility issue vanished or something.

Where are the other dragons?  

46 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

And the fact that Nowi and Tiki can mate with humans means that they can still reproduce as well. Nah is the first half-blood Mnanakete for Archanea after all. 

It's been several thousand years since the decline began. I mean, wyverns are also dragons as well, but they are still populating just fine in fact. 

Dragons are never said to able to mate with humans in any of Kaga's game. That was introduced in Binding Blade, a potentially different dimension. 

Wyverns are to dragons what chimpanzees are to humans. 

49 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

Actually she isn't. Marth was 2000 years before Chrom, but Tiki was referring to 1000 years before Marth, so that's the same age that Seliph and Sigurd were in.

Could you link me to specific that quote please? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Køkø said:

This is Naga we're talking about it. I wouldn't be surprised.  

Naga, the Divine Dragon of Asspull! XD

2 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Where are the other dragons?  

How many dragons have that much importance other than Divine Dragons, really? They turned Mila and Duma from gods to Divine Dragons as well, after all. Like, only a handful of different tribed dragons in Archanea ever held that much important, the only two I can think are Forseti, who is a Sky or Ice Dragon, and Bantu, a Fire Dragon.

3 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Dragons are never said to able to mate with humans in any of Kaga's game. That was introduced in Binding Blade, a potentially different dimension. 

Wyverns are to dragons what chimpanzees are to humans. 

But it isn't like there was ever a chance for that to happen I mean. Kaga made dragons and humans be at odds a lot after all, with humans persecuting dragons. Then dragons waged war on humanity and it kept going.

They are dragons in the end, nonetheless. Even were called the Flying Tribe. 

5 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Could you link me to specific that quote please? 

B Support between Robin and Tiki:

Quote

Avatar: Ah, Tiki. Just the person I was looking for.
Tiki: What is it, Avatar?
Avatar: Remember when you told me about your friendship with King Marth?
Tiki: Yes? What of it?
Avatar: You were referring to THE King Marth, right? The man from two millennia ago? Well, he's a distant relation to Chrom, is he not?
Tiki: That is correct.
Avatar: So, I was wondering, wouldn't Chrom resemble him more than me?
Tiki: Perhaps because Chrom is not like Marth. He is much more direct, and committed to what he believes is right. Chrom might more resemble a different ancestor, from the age I was born in. Another great man in their line, from 1000 years before Marth... But the Marth of my time was wise and fair, and won hearts with his kindness.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

How many dragons have that much importance other than Divine Dragons, really? They turned Mila and Duma from gods to Divine Dragons as well, after all. Like, only a handful of different tribed dragons in Archanea ever held that much important, the only two I can think are Forseti, who is a Sky or Ice Dragon, and Bantu, a Fire Dragon.

Much now, considering the majority of dragons left now are not Divine. If you're going to try to make connections you need to explain them, which Awakening did not do. Forseti could be a Mage Dragon too.  

24 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

But it isn't like there was ever a chance for that to happen I mean. Kaga made dragons and humans be at odds a lot after all, with humans persecuting dragons. Then dragons waged war on humanity and it kept going.

Even in the games where they aren't it never happens. That's was introduced in Elibe, where their reasons for going manakete are completely different from Archanea, implying a different dimension. 

27 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

They are dragons in the end, nonetheless. Even were called the Flying Tribe.

All wyverns are not the same. The Flying Tribe is not the same as the wyverns Macedonia ride.  

29 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

B Support between Robin and Tiki:

Could be someone yet to be introduced. The First Exalt doesn't even have a name, so this wouldn't be the first time. Is she not talking about him? Forgive me, I generally ignore Awakening so I'm not the most familiar with its "lore".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Much now, considering the majority of dragons left now are not Divine. If you're going to try to make connections you need to explain them, which Awakening did not do. Forseti could be a Mage Dragon too.  

FE3 had only 4 Divine Dragons remain. Now there's supposedly still more out there. I don't think Awakening ever intended to at first. Or maybe they did, but couldn't in a 3DS game.

True. 

6 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Even in the games where they aren't it never happens. That's was introduced in Elibe, where their reasons for going manakete are completely different from Archanea, implying a different dimension. 

Well, Elibe first had it, Magvel had most dragons be recluse, and Tellius series had the Branded bar any interspecies relationships. Kind of hard for half breeds to come in that often.

8 minutes ago, Køkø said:

All wyverns are not the same. The Flying Tribe is not the same as the wyverns Macedonia ride.  

Are they really not? They are called wyverns in the end, and not really different from the the other. It isn't like they ever said that the wyverns that are ridden are different from the wyverns of the Flying Tribe really.

17 minutes ago, Køkø said:

Could be someone yet to be introduced. The First Exalt doesn't even have a name, so this wouldn't be the first time. Is she not talking about him? Forgive me, I generally ignore Awakening so I'm not the most familiar with its "lore".

The only character that's 1000 years before Marth that is ever considered to be a great man would have to be Sigurd/Seliph, who did come 1000 years before the events of Shadow Dragon. Chrom and Sigurd actually do share a bit of similarities as Tiki claims. The First Exalt is 1000 years AFTER Marth. 

So unless there's someone else, by process of elimination, Sigurd/Seliph are all that remains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

Well, Elibe first had it, Magvel had most dragons be recluse, and Tellius series had the Branded bar any interspecies relationships. Kind of hard for half breeds to come in that often.

I was talking about Kaga Emblem. Magvel only depicts two living dragons, and dragon laguz are not the same as dragons. 

10 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

 

Are they really not? They are called wyverns in the end, and not really different from the the other. It isn't like they ever said that the wyverns that are ridden are different from the wyverns of the Flying Tribe really.

In Archanea it's a bit weird but generally, no. This explains why they're so much weaker than the other dragons, tamable, and have no issues reproducing. Wyvern mounts can't even breathe fire. Do not bring up Awakening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Køkø said:

I was talking about Kaga Emblem. Magvel only depicts two living dragons, and dragon laguz are not the same as dragons. 

Yeah. In Kaga emblem, there were way too many issues with dragons and humans ever having interrelationships. Perhaps eventually there could have been. But you know Kaga, he loves to also make sure that love hurts a lot. Palla loves Abel, Abel loves Est. Est loves Abel, but abandons him out of guilt for what happens in FE3/12. Nyna and Camus loves each other, but Camus couldn't return it despite wanting to, then lost his memories and fell for another woman.

Hell, Tiki is implied to have been in love with Marth, but that was never gonna happen.

4 minutes ago, Køkø said:

In Archanea it's a bit weird but generally, no. This explains why they're so much weaker than the other dragons, tamable, and have no issues reproducing. Wyvern mounts can't even breathe fire. Do not bring up Awakening. 

LOLXD You knew I was gonna bring that up. But that's the only time that mounted wyverns are mentioned to be able to breathe fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.