Do You Want The Combat Animations to be Realistic, Over-The-Top, or to involve Flynning?

Hawkwing

Do You Want The Combat Animations to be Realistic, Over-The-Top, or to involve Flynning?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want The Combat Animations to be Realistic, Over-The-Top, or to involve Flynning?

• Fights are meant to be visually interesting, not realistic. Vote for Flynning.
    • I like the more extravagant attacks in the previous games, and would like to see them return. Vote For Over-the-Top.
    • Real fights are over in 1.7 seconds, and real life can be more exciting than fiction. Vote for Realism.
    • I'd like a combination of the above
    • I'm fine with critical hits or special attacks being over-the-top, but keep the general fight animations down-to-earth.
    • Each character would use a fighting style reminiscent of their personality and background.

I vote for this: 

I'm fine with critical hits or special attacks being over-the-top, but keep the general fight animations down-to-earth.

I would like a combination of realism, and a fighting style matching personality. I don't mind if Criticals or specials are over the top because that's what emphasizes their specialty aside from the 3-4x the normal damage, but as for general combat I would like to see more of an actual fight where hits, avoids, and no damage (parries) are already calculated and you see a quick relaunch of attacks between the two combatants.