Hi friends! I'm new on here.

SleepySylvi

Hello! You can call me Sylvi! I'm new to these forums, what's it like here?

As far as Fire Emblem goes, I got into the series with Awakening, and have been playing Shadows of Valentia lately, as well as Heroes on my phone! I actually got really into the series a few years ago, kinda fell out of it for a bit since I didn't play Fates, but recently got into it again full force!

Outside of Fire Emblem, I really like drawing! I also like to watch anime, and read a bit of manga!

I would love to make friends on here, feel free to message me on Discord as well! I'm SleepySylvi#0444

That's about all I have to say for an introduction I guess! I'd love to meet you all!

Glad to have you along! If you feel so inclined, I'm sure people on here would love to see your drawings at some point - perhaps make a thread where you can post your art? There are quite a few people who have those linked in their signatures you can also check out if you ever run across them scouring the Forest.

Welcome. I really enjoyed SoV and I hope you are too. I'm also pretty new here, but I really like Serenes. Now it is the only forum I actively check and I'm in a good amount of them. Things are going to get especially interesting when we learn a lot more about FE16.

Edited by LaserDuda