Howdy, I'm a Bar of Soap, on Fire.

FireSoap

Yes, Yes. That is exactly what I am. There must have been some reason you clicked on this thread. It's obscure title perhaps? 

Maybe...?

Wellllll anywho, nice to meetcha! I'm FireSoap, a concept digital artist in the making, and somewhat of a YouTuber. I usually pertain to Fire Emblem content creation and what not, but every now and then I make other types of videos from time to time. Seeing, I convey some type of interest into Fire Emblem I had thought I'd join a community that surrounds that aspect. 

That being said, I suppose I should explain whatever reason to join a new community when I have started one myself. The reason being is that I want to get to hear other voices of the Fire Emblem community, and not just the positive or negatives but more so a over all aspect of it. Perhaps it does seem a bit out of the ordinary, but I assure you I mean no harm at all here. Just wanna learn, trial and error and looking forward to meeting new people from time to time, and possibly seeing other fellow artists?

Welp! With that, if you have any interest in becoming friends feel free! My Discord DMs are open, and I'm ready for business!  Discord User: FireSoap#3369

Anywho, catch you all on the flip side. Hope to have a great time here! 

Feel free to link your YouTube account in your sig (it's allowed, really).  Worst thing that happens is the captcha.

Anyway, yo~!  Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)