1000 ways to get kicked out of walmart

Dragoncat

Post obnoxious things to do in Walmart that could get you kicked out until we have 1000! You may post up to two at a time.

1: Bring a friend and have races in the scooters for handicapped people.

2: Put boxes of condoms in people's carts while they're not looking. Bonus points if they have multiple small children.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5: Go into the fitting rooms, wait a few minutes, and yell really loudly "There's no toilet paper in here!"

6: Run around doing cartwheels yelling "I'm pregnant!" Bonus points if you're male.

11: Have sex with your lover behind the dumpsters (Somebody actually did that I heard)

12: Set up a battlefield between Barbies and GI Joes and take bets on the results. Red lipstick might make an interesting effect...

17. Using the store intercom system, say the store is giving out free breastĀ exams today (with you being the examiner).

18. Steal a worker's clothes, pretend to be one, and begin violently and loudly demanding the right to unionize.

Ā 

Anyone watch Superstore? I'd recommend it.

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Anyone watch Superstore? I'd recommend it.

I've seen season 1

21. Punch a male employee in the face yelling RAPE RAPE at the top of your voice.

22. Swap the food in the produce section from stuff in the DIY sectionā€š especially paint.

25- Yell SHARK! at the top of your lungs (works in a land-locked area as well, for some reason)
26- Play Russian Hard Bass on the speakers in the car section/on the radios
27- Wear your rent-a-cop outfit from the job you just clocked out of and be accused of impersonating security

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

13. Hold a mass Mario kart tournament with shopping carts and things such as sillyĀ string and banana peels for items

Ā 

I know what I'm doing for my next birthday! LOL

30: Make up a fake product and ask employees if they sell it. "Do you have snurples?"

31: Take a bra from the women's clothing section, put it on over your shirt, and walk around the store casually.

34. Make a Mario Kart style bike tournament using banana peels, ice, ice cream, and motor oil asĀ items in the toy section

35. Yell that a tornado is coming into the speakers when there is no tornado coming

Edited by John Denver Fan

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

39. Make an Easter egg hunt!Ā  Use the raw eggs, and hide as many as possible!

40. Include batteries on all things that say "batteries not included".

Good one, I needed that today. It cheered me up from my sadness a bit.

41. Spraypaint "Vsauce is a good YouTube channel" on the front of the store.

42. Hide all the Easter chocolate around the store... even in the least expected places.Ā Ā 

49: Run around in a Batman outfit asking people if they've seen Robin, and suddenly yell "Gotham needs me!" and steal a handicapped person scooter, call it the Batmobile, and try to ride it out into the parking lot and away from the store.

50: Take some orange juice and make a trail of it leading to the bathrooms.

Edited by Dragoncat