Hi!

ShadowAlchemist

Hi, I’ve been lurking for awhile, and I just realized I made an account a long time ago and forgot about, because my email didn’t work when I tried to make a new account...

Anyway, you can call me Cas (or my username). My first fire emblem game was Shadow Dragon, and I’ve played all the games after it (I’m still trying to find all the older games) and I love all of them :)

I like writing (both original stuff and fanfic) and drawing. I also really like anime and manga.

Anyway I’d love to make friends! ^_^

Hey, glad to have you aboard! Also, I applaud you for continuing with the series after starting with Shadow Dragon, I know quite a few people who decided to give FE a try and had their interest slaughtered by SD.
Glad to find another fellow writer! If you feel so inclined, we'd all love to read some of your stuff, and there's a subforum for written works so if you're less lazy than myself(who just links his Google Docs to his About Me page) you're welcome to toss your stuff out there and see what people think!