how to reset history mode maps without making new file

Smfthegeek

I would really like to replay lyn's history map completely. I thought I had seen an option to reset history maps, but now that i'm looking for it, it's nowhere to be found. :( please help me. I honestly thought there was an option to start history maps over. I know you can replay levels, but i want to completely reset the map.

3 minutes ago, smfthegeek said:

I would really like to replay lyn's history map completely. I thought I had seen an option to reset history maps, but now that i'm looking for it, it's nowhere to be found. :( please help me. I honestly thought there was an option to start history maps over. I know you can replay levels, but i want to completely reset the map.

Why do you want to reset the map?  If it's just to replay the cutscenes, there should be an option in the menu when you open it on that map.

Otherwise, I'm pretty certain there isn't a way to reset them.  Getting the rewards the first time unlocks some of them in the general pool, so resetting the map would need to remove those drops.  Even if it didn't, there wouldn't be any benefit to resetting versus simply replaying the levels other than viewing the cutscenes, but as I mentioned those can be replayed separately.

1 minute ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Why do you want to reset the map?  If it's just to replay the cutscenes, there should be an option in the menu when you open it on that map.

Otherwise, I'm pretty certain there isn't a way to reset them.  Getting the rewards the first time unlocks some of them in the general pool, so resetting the map would need to remove those drops.  Even if it didn't, there wouldn't be any benefit to resetting versus simply replaying the levels other than viewing the cutscenes, but as I mentioned those can be replayed separately.

Honestly just to experience it again because when i first got the map i spammed through it just to get lyn as fast as i could because shes the reason i got the game. I was hoping i could do it again and really enjoy it this time lol

3 hours ago, smfthegeek said:

Honestly just to experience it again because when i first got the map i spammed through it just to get lyn as fast as i could because shes the reason i got the game. I was hoping i could do it again and really enjoy it this time lol

You probably aren't able to select delete like that. I don't know or have it around to check right now. There's a bunch of other maps though, especially if you get the DLC.