Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

On 5/5/2018 at 5:14 PM, Space1255 said:

Yeah. I just threw it together to get a general idea of what it all looks like alongside with the gun, and I should probably change the boots. Still, time to start flooding this topic with a lot of guns. Thanks for the input.

Edit: Doing another posing test. May end up using this guy as my mannequin for poses I'm unsure of

Sword-Gun Trite.png

I guess Young Wrys was quite the scoundrel

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

I guess Young Wrys was quite the scoundrel

The worst kind. He was one of the worst gang lords in his church school. It started all innocent, wanting to go around helping people with daily tasks and practicing his healing magic, but all of that went downhill with his first vulnerary. It started small, nothing too bad happening, and he felt normal. But as time went on, he got more and more dependent on them, spending upwards to thousands on one to get that single buzz needed to feel normal. He resorted to dealing other tonics and elixirs to people within his school, getting violent with those who didn't pay in full. People started vanishing from school one at a time, until only a handful remained: His most loyal customers. He eventually got over his vulnerary addiction, but it was soon replaced by the addiction of power, of control. The inquisition ultimately caught up with him and put him on a prison island in Talys, where he would spend the rest of his days up until he met Marth. From there, he vowed to change his ways, and went down in history as the world's greatest Res tank.

Edit: I made a good samaritan listening to a totally heroic theme, and his name is totally an anagram of justice and not a literal translation of "Lord of Demons" using google translate to fuel my weeb boner.

Shade Paladin Akuma Nomo but with his full armor.png

Edited by Space1255

Er, hi. Now that the new FE4 Gen 2 banner's assets are out, could I request Lene? Just... Lene, in some form, holding the Defense Sword Safeguard.

Pose wise, I'm honestly not too picky, nor do I have any crazy ideas.

On 5/9/2018 at 3:42 AM, Emerson said:

Er, hi. Now that the new FE4 Gen 2 banner's assets are out, could I request Lene? Just... Lene, in some form, holding the Defense Sword Safeguard.

Pose wise, I'm honestly not too picky, nor do I have any crazy ideas.

I'm working on her right now, as well as Ishtar and Julius, but I'm not sure how quickly I'll be done with Crazy Pants and his Girlfriend. Lene should be done within an hour or 2

Also, minor complaint, but it really annoys me that Julius is a red tome and not a blue so he has a weakness to the Naga tomes. Come on, IS, I know you tried, but come on

Edit: Looking at her, I may have to hold off assembly until I can see her full model ingame, there's just too many bits that I'm not sure on the proper placement of, even with her images to help

Edited by peevthesheev

@peevthesheev Here's how I'm justifying it to myself: Julius did kill Dierdre and IIRC, Julia was terrified of him once she remembered who he was, so the two of them themselves are weak to him, but Naga lets them overcome that weakness (even if gameplay they're only doing 8 damage a hit to him). That said, I do kind of wish they'd solidified light magic earlier on, so Julia would've most likely been blue and things lined up better.

Also, I see what you mean about Lene. There's a lot going on.

13 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I'm pissed that he isn't a red dragon. We need more than just Tiki

Tome that transforms him into one is good enough

15 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I'm pissed that he isn't a red dragon. We need more than just Tiki

Maybe a future version will go more into Loptyr, like the 2 Robins and their Grima counterpart

WHAT THE CRAP VAX ISN'T A CAT AND SOMEONE ELSE IS

...This has been your monthly random post by SoulWeaver, brought to you by the letter 'X' and the number '13' - oh wait, no, that's Kingdom Hearts, give me a minute...brought to you by the letter '¥' and the number '¡', there we go.

Well, Peev catches a break. I rolled all 3 new units, so that Lene will be done when I get home and have the time to position her body. After Lene is Ishtar, might do something with the dads of Jugdral and their sons, so Arvis, Sigurd, Quan, and Eldigan with Julius, Seliph, Leif and Ares, with Saias crying behind a tree or something

11 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

Well, Peev catches a break. I rolled all 3 new units, so that Lene will be done when I get home and have the time to position her body. After Lene is Ishtar, might do something with the dads of Jugdral and their sons, so Arvis, Sigurd, Quan, and Eldigan with Julius, Seliph, Leif and Ares, with Saias crying behind a tree or something

Or plot twist, have Julius be the one crying behind the tree while Saias sits and smiles, his love Ishtar on his arm and his loving father congratulating him on his fine marriage because OUTREALMS SON.

On 5/11/2018 at 12:54 AM, SoulWeaver said:

Or plot twist, have Julius be the one crying behind the tree while Saias sits and smiles, his love Ishtar on his arm and his loving father congratulating him on his fine marriage because OUTREALMS SON.

I don't like you anymore, Soulweaver

Edited by peevthesheev

42 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

I don't like you anymore, Soulweaver

DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS.gif

Good lord, it looks like she's...er...never mind.

I was mostly joking with the suggestion - you mentioned you hate Saias multiple times if memory serves, and I already imagine weird stuff like that anyways so I thought I'd throw it out there. If you're serious about disliking me I suppose I can live with it as long as I can keep enjoying your work on this Thread - top-notch stuff, that.

Edited by SoulWeaver
clarification

This is what Five Star Donnel should really be like. Edit: Also made Caeda's Wing Spear from her Wing Sword, if anyone wants to use it. With a Caeda

Donnel with his Log.png

Wing Spear (Custom).png

Caeda Wing Spear.png

Edited by Space1255

11 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Good lord, it looks like she's...er...never mind.

I was mostly joking with the suggestion - you mentioned you hate Saias multiple times if memory serves, and I already imagine weird stuff like that anyways so I thought I'd throw it out there. If you're serious about disliking me I suppose I can live with it as long as I can keep enjoying your work on this Thread - top-notch stuff, that.

Nah, son, I'm fucking with you. Seriously, though, I think even looking at Julius's girlfriend is a bad idea. He probably held off on just straight up killing Reinhardt because Ishtar was fond of him, but if his bastard half brother started making eyes at her? Yeah, I get the feeling that Loptyr has some possession issues

10 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Nah, son, I'm fucking with you. Seriously, though, I think even looking at Julius's girlfriend is a bad idea. He probably held off on just straight up killing Reinhardt because Ishtar was fond of him, but if his bastard half brother started making eyes at her? Yeah, I get the feeling that Loptyr has some possession issues

Ah, but remember my reasoning: OUTREALMS SON! In THIS Outrealm, it was Saias who had it all instead of Julius right from the get-go, meaning Saias, not Julius, was chosen by Loptyr, and Saias, not Julius, ended up with the incredibly attractive Thunder Goddess so devoted to him, and Saias, not Julius, not being the guy who had to hide out as a Bishop. What do you think of that?!

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

Ah, but remember my reasoning: OUTREALMS SON! In THIS Outrealm, it was Saias who had it all instead of Julius right from the get-go, meaning Saias, not Julius, was chosen by Loptyr, and Saias, not Julius, ended up with the incredibly attractive Thunder Goddess so devoted to him, and Saias, not Julius, not being the guy who had to hide out as a Bishop. What do you think of that?!

But how did Saias get full Loptyr blood? Aida doesn't have any, she's just got some minor Fala/Fjalar

Man, as much as I enjoy heroes, I don't like the changing of the names. I was fine with Baldo, Tordo, Fala, and Loptyr. Baldr, Thrud, Fjalar and Loptous just feel weird

On another note, looking at Camilla's Axe, maybe I could make AU full Neir blood  Lex wielding Helswath

Edited by peevthesheev

While I'm working on Ishtar, Tailtiu and Deirdre, I would like to happily point out something

Lene has some ROCKING hips

Edited by peevthesheev

On 3/18/2018 at 10:51 AM, peevthesheev said:

Reorganizing the layers was probably the hardest part of this. Man, Fury rides a small ass pegasus, huh

It's been a long time coming, but here is @immatx request. Let me know if theres anything you want me to change. 

It's title is "A Dance in the Sky"

Fury and Lewyn.png

It's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much :D

I was getting the notifications, I've just been really busy, haven't visited SF since early February :/:

First time requesting sprites actually... I don't know what else to put before my requests since I'm having a hard time doing stuff here and elsewhere currently.

Requesting 4 custom-made weapon sprites in the FEH style and design elements with matching weapon effects and animation sprites. These weapons are all from Terraria.
I have also requested pics of existing FE characters with these weapons; they aren't really big priorities but it wouldn't hurt to do them.
(all linked sprites were borrowed from the Terraria wiki)

Terra Blade

Spoiler

Terra_Blade.png?version=86f6c55d07c3c1d0
Had to get the most obvious request out of the way first. Sword design is rather unique though so may have to improvise on a base weapon. Probably Ragnell due to both having sword beams? idk
Obviously a sword weapon.
For the chosen unit to hold this weapon: Elincia

Tsunami

Spoiler

Tsunami.png?version=965c2eafa901f0ff53c6

The chosen bow weapon. One thing Terraria does not have are specific quiver sprites for each bow weapon, so those have to be made from scratch (should be similar to the bow's design) Also have no idea what should be the base sprite for it (thinking Clarisse's Bow or Mulagir).
For the chosen unit to hold this weapon: NY!Male Corrin

Demon Scythe

Spoiler

Demon_Scythe.png?version=2cb33798878528c

A obvious signal that Terraria has tomes, but not that much compared to more recent mainline entries actually. Coloring has some similarity with Dark tomes, but all else is quite different. Again, Terraria's magic tome sprites differ much from FEH's tome sprites so this one could take a while.
For the chosen unit to hold this weapon: Lyon

North Pole

Spoiler

North_Pole.png?version=a37ad2ea13c9e5660
Criminally underrated weapon type in Terraria, not so much in Fire Emblem. The North Pole will have the most sprites associated with it due to the two unique projectile the spear fires when used. Highly similar to Siegmund, so try to base the North Pole's lance sprite with Ephraim's lance.
For the chosen unit to hold this weapon: Fjorm

That's all I have to request currently, need to take a relaxing break for a while.

Edited by NoahStratos
Apparently Gamepedia borked the images, fixed the links