Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

2 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

So, I have this special project lined up for mothers day, but unless I do a workaround with Arvis's body, it will have to wait until Julius is ingame and I can view his sprite in whole

With Julius in, you could recreate the scene where Julius first goes Loptyr possessed and kills Deidre while Julia is being warped away. Though Manfroy might be needed to fully replicate the scene- since I'd think he was the one who personally handled the Book of Loptyr to Julius. I guess a hooded generic could suffice for him for now if it was really necessary.

If you wanted to be a little graphic with it, have Julia in Deidre's arms surrounded by magical light as she is about to warped away in the very next instant safe from all harm. With Deirdre's back turned to Julius, he would cast a dark magic spell at her, which at the still moment being captured would be halfway through Deidre's flesh, she isn't dead yet, but three seconds from now she will be cold on the ground. Blood would be splattering from Deidre during this still scene, not everywhere, none on Julius himself though some is flying in his direction, for it is too soon for the fatal crimson to travel that far. Or so is how I would interpret the tragic moment.

Again, this is just me thinking out loud, not an official request.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

With Julius in, you could recreate the scene where Julius first goes Loptyr possessed and kills Deidre while Julia is being warped away. Though Manfroy might be needed to fully replicate the scene- since I'd think he was the one who personally handled the Book of Loptyr to Julius. I guess a hooded generic could suffice for him for now if it was really necessary.

If you wanted to be a little graphic with it, have Julia in Deidre's arms surrounded by magical light as she is about to warped away in the very next instant safe from all harm. With Deirdre's back turned to Julius, he would cast a dark magic spell at her, which at the still moment being captured would be halfway through Deidre's flesh, she isn't dead yet, but three seconds from now she will be cold on the ground. Blood would be splattering from Deidre during this still scene, not everywhere, none on Julius himself though some is flying in his direction, for it is too soon for the fatal crimson to travel that far. Or so is how I would interpret the tragic moment.

Again, this is just me thinking out loud, not an official request.

That's quite a bit darker than what I was imagining, but the Loptyr possession might be a good project

Spoiler

The one I was thinking was Julia, Seliph and Julius presenting presents to Deirdre, with Sigurd and Arvis off to the side, Sigurd's hand on Arvis's shoulder while the Emperor thinks about Cigyun, have Ares presenting Lachesis with a gift while she looks confused, and have Leif and my custom Quan together talking about Ethlyn. Plus maybe my custom Larcei and Ayra

Just a big Jugdral mother's day

1 minute ago, peevthesheev said:

Just a big Jugdral mother's day

About your plans:

Spoiler

Cute, touching, and a little funny with the Ares-Lachesis bit. I look forward to seeing it.

And on the Ares-Lachesis, don't forget a custom Mareeta if you can/want to make one. Her mother was originally going to be Ayra.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

About your plans:

Hide contents

Cute, touching, and a little funny with the Ares-Lachesis bit. I look forward to seeing it.

And on the Ares-Lachesis, don't forget a custom Mareeta if you can/want to make one. Her mother was originally going to be Ayra.

I don't know much about the early versions of Thracia, so I didn't know about the Mareeta/Ayra thing, but that's kind of neat. Imagine the games we could have had if time and budget constraints weren't a thing. Kaga truly is a madman, and we will never see his like in Nintendo again

I got lazy, didn't want to put Ares on foot, or make Mareeta yet. Larcei and Ayra are missing because, much as I love them both, I feel like the big 3 familys of Jugdral (Sigurd's, Quan's, and Eldigan's) would be better without outside interference

mother_s_day_in_jugdral_by_peevthesheev-

I leave for two months and I get back to find 9 pages of Jugdral discussion and Peev making this thread his personal art gallery. I'm not upset, just confused. Is this why I was summoned @SoulWeaver?

Here is the request list. It hasn't really changed much since I last updated. It's been 3000 years...

1. Hayato for @Poimagic
2. FE7 Scene for man of culture, @Interdimensional Observer
3. Custom for @SoulWeaver
4. Delmud for @Fala~of~Velthomer
5. Custom for @Grima the Fell Dragon
6. Anthony for @Hero_Lucina
7. Hoshidan Corrin for @animefreak425
8. Shiny Chrom for @SoulWeaver
9. Fates and Awakening Anna for @Grima the Fell Dragon
10. Weapon sprites for @NoahStratos

On 5/12/2018 at 5:41 AM, peevthesheev said:

So, how do I delete my attachments? I can't upload any of the sprites I just made because I maxed out

It's not the easiest solution but you can click on your name in the top right of the page and then click on My Attachments. You can't delete them directly from there but you can see the date you posted them and search through your posting history to find them.

Edited by NekoKnight

1 hour ago, NekoKnight said:

I leave for two months and I get back to find 9 pages of Jugdral discussion and Peev making this thread his personal art gallery. I'm not upset, just confused. Is this why I was summoned @SoulWeaver?

Yeah, sorry, I didn't realize how little the Requests had progressed at the time. The Jugdral discussion was interesting, though, plus we all got to see Peev get pissed at Saias choosing to be added when he did.

6 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Yeah, sorry, I didn't realize how little the Requests had progressed at the time.

Well, I’m too lazy to do anything. Sometimes I don’t even know what my name is doing in the OP, but then I notice “past and present”, and exhale as a legend of the past that I am.
(Except that I’m not.)

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, I’m too lazy to do anything. Sometimes I don’t even know what my name is doing in the OP, but then I notice “past and present”, and exhale as a legend of the past that I am.
(Except that I’m not.)

Who else will post the new assets every update if not for you? You are a living legend.

---

But seriously though, someone should probably answer some of these requests. The oldest one is from February.

48 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Right. I'll stop posting so often then

Wait, wait, wait, why does it say I said that? It was clearly Neko, I have no issue with you posting all the time.

2 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Wait, wait, wait, why does it say I said that? It was clearly Neko, I have no issue with you posting all the time.

I might have accidentally quoted from your quote, and not directly from Neko. The effect is the same, though

7 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

I might have accidentally quoted from your quote, and not directly from Neko. The effect is the same, though

You're more than welcome to post as often as you like. Your works are popular. But if you could spare some time to help people with their requests (which was the primary purpose of this topic before it got nuked), it would be appreciated.

10 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

You're more than welcome to post as often as you like. Your works are popular. But if you could spare some time to help people with their requests (which was the primary purpose of this topic before it got nuked), it would be appreciated.

To be fair, Peev has done a lot of the requests thrown at these threads, and he also has his own requests on DA. I personally don't begrudge him posting shit he does when he's not taking requests

10 minutes ago, theregoestokyo said:

To be fair, Peev has done a lot of the requests thrown at these threads, and he also has his own requests on DA. I personally don't begrudge him posting shit he does when he's not taking requests

Nah, Neko is right. I'm turning this shit into my own art gallery, more due to my laziness than wanting to let other people take some requests

51 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Nah, Neko is right. I'm turning this shit into my own art gallery, more due to my laziness than wanting to let other people take some requests

Eh, for the most part we don't care, besides, if you only ever do what other people want of you you'll eventually start hating it, so I for sure ain't gonna fault you if you feel you need to put up stuff you wanted to do.

• 3 weeks later...

I know @Interdimensional Observer asked to wait until Nils was actually in Heroes, but I wanted to test out making him. I think it turned out pretty well despite eliwood being resized big time and having to redraw his mouth and tunic. 

scenev2.png

Edited by frostbittenrose