Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

15 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

I couldn't really find good pictures of this fabled Shiny Chrom, but here is one where I fucked with all kinds of colors in an attempt to emulate the nature of the glitch.

@SoulWeaver

chrom__glitched_prince_by_peevthesheev-dchrom__exalted_prince_by_peevthesheev-dc

Welp, it's not loading for me right now, but I saw it on DA and made mention there so now you guys can hunt me down and stalk me creepily with the information given.

Also @TheSilentChloey glad to see you finally found the Thread, too bad you missed the original Thread that had all the stuff everyone made for all to see.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Welp, it's not loading for me right now, but I saw it on DA and made mention there so now you guys can hunt me down and stalk me creepily with the information given.

Also @TheSilentChloey glad to see you finally found the Thread, too bad you missed the original Thread that had all the stuff everyone made for all to see.

I would have loved to have seen it that's for sure!!

I have an idea for a summoner/F!Robin edit (and another request coincidentally).  Is it possible to use my current avatar to create a summoner?  I know the hair might be a bit fun as well as the glasses (I don't think we have Miriel to help here) but if it's possible I'd very much appreciate it.  I have a plan for an image but I'll wait until my big computer is up and running again :(:

10 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I would have loved to have seen it that's for sure!!

I have an idea for a summoner/F!Robin edit (and another request coincidentally).  Is it possible to use my current avatar to create a summoner?  I know the hair might be a bit fun as well as the glasses (I don't think we have Miriel to help here) but if it's possible I'd very much appreciate it.  I have a plan for an image but I'll wait until my big computer is up and running again :(:

Well, now that Canas is in the game I can fiddle with glasses. You want long, straight hair on a F!Robin head on the Summoner body, correct?

Besides my Original request, can i get a Normal infantry lance pose Soldier, Halberdier, and Sentinal Aran? One of my favorite units from Radiant dawn, and he's sadly still not in the game yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Oh dear, Peev's excited about something. At least wait for me to reach my fallout shelter this time.

Come on, the whole gang is here. Sigurd and his wife, Quan and his wife, Eldigan and his wife, not to mention their sons and their allegedly canon partners. How am I not supposed to be frothing at the bit for this?
Plus I've been dying to do an Ethlyn forever, but I didn't think I could do her justice. That halfassed Pelleas will never happen again

On 9/6/2018 at 1:45 PM, peevthesheev said:

Come on, the whole gang is here. Sigurd and his wife, Quan and his wife, Eldigan and his wife, not to mention their sons and their allegedly canon partners. How am I not supposed to be frothing at the bit for this?
Plus I've been dying to do an Ethlyn forever, but I didn't think I could do her justice. That halfassed Pelleas will never happen again

Well I liked the Pelleas

On 9/6/2018 at 4:45 PM, peevthesheev said:

Eldigan's wife?

4 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Eldigan's wife?

Gráinne of Leonster, a background character not even mentioned by game in Genealogy script.

I take it that @peevthesheev wants to make a custom sprite for her? Please do.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Eldigan's wife?

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Gráinne of Leonster, a background character not even mentioned by game in Genealogy script.

I take it that @peevthesheev wants to make a custom sprite for her? Please do.

It was a joke about the cut content, and how Lachesis was originally also Ares's mother. I could try to make Grainne/Grahnye by using Ethlyn as a base, though. I guarantee no one has done it, given how few people actually know she exists

Edit: Does anyone have Lewyn, Quan, and Silvia? Can you post their unit viewer page from the game so I have a good sprite reference and pose? I don't like building units without knowing where all the little bits go, and so far my luck on this damn banner has been utterly nonexistant

Edited by peevthesheev

5 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

It was a joke about the cut content, and how Lachesis was originally also Ares's mother. I could try to make Grainne/Grahnye by using Ethlyn as a base, though. I guarantee no one has done it, given how few people actually know she exists

Edit: Does anyone have Lewyn, Quan, and Silvia? Can you post their unit viewer page from the game so I have a good sprite reference and pose? I don't like building units without knowing where all the little bits go, and so far my luck on this damn banner has been utterly nonexistant

Ahhh, I got you now. I say go for it. Always kinda wished Grahnye got a little more love.

10 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Ahhh, I got you now. I say go for it. Always kinda wished Grahnye got a little more love.

I agree. Especially given what happens in the Oosawa manga. People might not know that Grahnye isn't a jealous cunt like her stand in Iria

On 9/9/2018 at 2:55 AM, peevthesheev said:

Can't sorry. Closest I can get is the map from their chapter. I have the same luck