Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

11 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Apparently there was something wrong with the Book III assets pack, so it was reuploaded

Also, Gifts of Winter assets

I thought it was weird that Lif and Thrasir had both their CGs and their weapons in there, but not their sprite assets

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/10/2018 at 12:13 PM, Vaximillian said:

Also best girl Patty.

Agreed on this! I haven't even played Genealogy, and I like her for some reason, ideally in the Treasure attire. 

1 minute ago, peevthesheev said:

Merry christmas, Serenes Forest Spriters

Merry christmas.png

Simple, yet beautiful and nice.

For optional comedic effect, if it weren't for that chandelier, maybe you should've hung the Mystletainn from the center snowflake. Mystletainn is just Norse for mistletoe.

2 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Lex of Dozel because I had nothing better to do. Both Brave Axe and an AU Helswath versions

Yay, Hector got a fourth alt.

Seriously though, can we discuss how ugly the Awakening and Fates versions of the brave weapons are? (the Awakening versions are used for the braves in Heroes)
Are these things even weapons?

On 12/27/2018 at 2:11 PM, Vaximillian said:

Yay, Hector got a fourth alt.

Seriously though, can we discuss how ugly the Awakening and Fates versions of the brave weapons are? (the Awakening versions are used for the braves in Heroes)

They really do look like trash. They all have those stupid holes in them with that stupid looking webbing. 

Look how good the brave weapons looked in POR. They look good, why make them so damn hideous

Edited by peevthesheev

36 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Which is why they're called Brave weapons. One must be brave to go into battle using such ridiculous things.

My major issue is that they're much too blue now. I mean SD/NM's were blue, as were Tellius's as shown above, but without the over-the-top designs.

Looking back at the GBA era, you did have a blue Brave Axe, but you had the contrast of a golden Brave Bow and Brave Lance.

Though the Jugdrali sprites look a little too plain.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Which is why they're called Brave weapons. One must be brave to go into battle using such ridiculous things.

My major issue is that they're much too blue now. I mean SD/NM's were blue, as were Tellius's as shown above, but without the over-the-top designs.

Looking back at the GBA era, you did have a blue Brave Axe, but you had the contrast of a golden Brave Bow and Brave Lance.

Though the Jugdrali sprites look a little too plain.

We see the Jugdral brave sword in the manga, but given that they don't really show up outside of the game and there's no way to view them, we don't really have anything to go off

All the more reason for me to pray for a Jugdral remake

On 1/4/2019 at 6:00 PM, Solein Spice said:

Can i get laevatein holding ragnell like this and Ny Laevatein holding veronica's personal weapon?

5c2fe5700a0cf_laevaglasses.JPG.e3dfa907542123795f41951f4b291395.JPG

You really like your Ragnell, huh

Edited by peevthesheev

1 hour ago, peevthesheev said:

You really like your Ragnell, huh

with hilioskjalf.png

Untitled-2.png

Yea, Ragnell and alondite are my favorite weapons in all of fire emblem, which makes me a little sad i can't give alondite to my favorite units

but these look perfect, thanks peev!

34 minutes ago, Solein Spice said:

Yea, Ragnell and alondite are my favorite weapons in all of fire emblem, which makes me a little sad i can't give alondite to my favorite units

but these look perfect, thanks peev!

No problem. I already had Laevatein built, and I might have cheated on NY Laevatein

As for weapons, I think Valflame, Hautclere, Gungnir and the Blagi Sword are my favorites

Alright, guys, I have something to ask for, after like forever of just lurking.
I want an Enraged Fjorm. Her mere sorrow at having both her mother and her sister killed in front of her is kind of off-putting, I expected a more Conquest-Takumi-esque response from her. While her cold control of the anger that undoubtedly exists within is admirable, you'd think she'd get like...a little mad at Surtr or something, not just sorrowfully determined to end him for the sake of us all...plus I was looking at Kingdom Hearts stuff and was reminded that Saix is actually pretty boss in battle and I forgot I have this fancy Axe that looks like one of his Claymores and would totally work with a Fallen Fjorm Unit.

Spoiler

5c3289d5064b2_SnowyAxe.png.81e4cd19260ec0f6c0276215cb944beb.pngSee, fancy weapon that totally goes with Nifl. Might need to be resized a little. Thanks to Apples for taking the black background away from the original pic!

So yeah, if someone feels like doing something like this, here's a pic of a general pose idea.

Spoiler

Saix2.jpeg.7db66306f90b1f32c32c621d0b41e04d.jpegBit tricky to do with Heroes pieces so it's more of a...guideline? than an actual requested pose.

...And another Saix pic because I'm in a Berserker mood today.

Spoiler

Saix1.jpeg.0823489ab9fc134537f27f7424b528d8.jpeg...It is a pretty cool picture.

On 1/6/2019 at 3:32 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

Can I get a regular Lucina idle please?

That's a loaded request, so I did 2. 

And another based on the Awakening cover art because I got bored

Spoiler

Edited by peevthesheev

On 1/6/2019 at 6:16 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Alright, guys, I have something to ask for, after like forever of just lurking.
I want an Enraged Fjorm. Her mere sorrow at having both her mother and her sister killed in front of her is kind of off-putting, I expected a more Conquest-Takumi-esque response from her. While her cold control of the anger that undoubtedly exists within is admirable, you'd think she'd get like...a little mad at Surtr or something, not just sorrowfully determined to end him for the sake of us all...plus I was looking at Kingdom Hearts stuff and was reminded that Saix is actually pretty boss in battle and I forgot I have this fancy Axe that looks like one of his Claymores and would totally work with a Fallen Fjorm Unit.

Reveal hidden contents

5c3289d5064b2_SnowyAxe.png.81e4cd19260ec0f6c0276215cb944beb.pngSee, fancy weapon that totally goes with Nifl. Might need to be resized a little. Thanks to Apples for taking the black background away from the original pic!

So yeah, if someone feels like doing something like this, here's a pic of a general pose idea.

Hide contents

Saix2.jpeg.7db66306f90b1f32c32c621d0b41e04d.jpegBit tricky to do with Heroes pieces so it's more of a...guideline? than an actual requested pose.

...And another Saix pic because I'm in a Berserker mood today.

Reveal hidden contents

Saix1.jpeg.0823489ab9fc134537f27f7424b528d8.jpeg...It is a pretty cool picture.

That pose was a little much, and I couldn't get her pauldrons to not clip through everything, so I went with a different pose

Her working title is Glacier Fjorm

I'm actually thinking that, in her rage, she abandons all reason and takes up the Nifl equivilant of Sinmara, effect wise, where instead of burning all around it the surrounding landscape is reduced to a frozen wasteland

Edited by peevthesheev

Is there a way i could get a "fallen laevatein" with Lif's weapon and the fallen flames in the same pose as my last laevatein request as well as a fallen Legendary lucina with skadi in her normal idle stance?

Edited by Solein Spice

On 1/12/2019 at 4:00 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

So anyone able to do a Dancing Xander body with Grima's head as a New Year thing?  Also would like Robin as well please XD

10 hours ago, Solein Spice said:

Is there a way i could get a "fallen laevatein" with Lif's weapon and the fallen flames in the same pose as my last laevatein request as well as a fallen Legendary lucina with skadi in her normal idle stance?

I can hop on these tomorrow after work if no one takes them.

Given how dead this thread has been, I don't think anyone will, but I would be delighted to be proven wrong