Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

On 1/30/2019 at 12:24 AM, Hirotune said:

Real sorry to throw another request at you, but can i get that same julius sprite, but both hands are raised and has a giant cymboline fire ball above them that's recolored purple?

Trust me, i'm used to it

Edited by peevthesheev

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, it's perfect peev, thanks again!

Edit: Seriously, i need to stop, but hopefully this should be my final request a bit. Can i get the previous julius sprite in a normal mage idle like this, both with and without loptous

5c52b90d795eb_katarinaidle.JPG.1eca4108b1ce10762c2eb4439db912d7.JPG

Edited by Hirotune
Edited to add request and avoid double post

On 1/30/2019 at 3:45 PM, Hirotune said:

YES, it's perfect peev, thanks again!

Edit: Seriously, i need to stop, but hopefully this should be my final request a bit. Can i get the previous julius sprite in a normal mage idle like this, both with and without loptous

5c52b90d795eb_katarinaidle.JPG.1eca4108b1ce10762c2eb4439db912d7.JPG

Here you go. It's as simple as manipulating pieces in the psd, so it's not a big deal

Edited by peevthesheev
Removing old Julius

On 2/1/2019 at 1:56 PM, Hirotune said:

Thanks!

Edit: Small nitpick, but a strand of julius' normal red hair is still there, is there a way to remove it?

Done and done

Edited by peevthesheev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 2:31 PM, bottlegnomes said:

@peevthesheev I have a request <_< Gustav slapping the shit out of Alfonse >_> 

Like actual, back of the hand slapping, not like with weapons or anything.

Trying to get a backhand to look good is kind of annoying, but I did my best. Also, holy shit is Gustav a detailed unit. I got sick of it halfway through the horse and realized that backhanding someone from a horse is pretty hard to convey in sprites. But here you are, Gustav slapping his son for being a worthless unit

Good to get something to pull me back into spriting

Edited by peevthesheev

42 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Trying to get a backhand to look good is kind of annoying, but I did my best. Also, holy shit is Gustav a detailed unit. I got sick of it halfway through the horse and realized that backhanding someone from a horse is pretty hard to convey in sprites. But here you are, Gustav slapping his son for being a worthless unit

slapping the shit out of his useless son.png

That's everything I wanted it to be. Thanks, man!

56 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Holy wow that is insane!

15 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

You disgrace to your family, how dare you choose WTA over your own father you ungrateful little piece of garbage, at least Sharena understands her place and uses a Blue weapon.

In all seriousness, nice work Peev, looks pretty good! I might ask for something simple involving Idunn in a couple days, but not right now cuz I'm still busy finding time to post that Fallen Fjorm somewhere plus other game crap, just thought I'd heads-up the thread.

On 3/10/2019 at 3:43 AM, bottlegnomes said:

That's everything I wanted it to be. Thanks, man!

I live to serve

On 3/10/2019 at 3:57 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

Holy wow that is insane!

Now that I can see it outside of Photoshop, I can see tiny things I might fix later, like how off Gustav's hand looks. But otherwise, it came out alright

On 3/10/2019 at 6:09 PM, SoulWeaver said:

You disgrace to your family, how dare you choose WTA over your own father you ungrateful little piece of garbage, at least Sharena understands her place and uses a Blue weapon.

In all seriousness, nice work Peev, looks pretty good! I might ask for something simple involving Idunn in a couple days, but not right now cuz I'm still busy finding time to post that Fallen Fjorm somewhere plus other game crap, just thought I'd heads-up the thread.

Funny you mention Idunn, I was planning on doing something simple myself. Idunn in her mid transformation animation where she's floating,  with her Dragon head behind her, like I did for Garon when he came out

Edited by peevthesheev

I've been playing the absolute SHIT out of Fire Emblem Warriors, and love how Navarre and Lyn play. So here is Navarre, a character I'm not usually fond of, in his admittedly kickass Promoted outfit

Edited by peevthesheev

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Just to breathe a bit of life back here, here's Duma and the Furry Laguz assets

God, they did Haar so dirty, he's a step and a weapon away from being Gerome. Why do they insist on making TT units shit

Out of Gallia

dd4asex-3abb614c-86dc-4d40-b508-a04fb77f

Haar is actually the GHB unit not TT apparently.

Nice Duma thou XD

4 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

Why do they insist on making TT units shit

What'd you say about my Joshua, punk?

In all seriousness, Black Knight says hi, though I don't know if he still counts since anyone can get him with that Starter Orb Pack.

12 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Haar is actually the GHB unit not TT apparently.

Nice Duma thou XD

My argument works with both TT and GHB units, but less so with GHB units. It's still there, though. I'm looking at you, Jamke, Navarre, Narcian, and Rutger, and on the TT side we have Tobin, Finn, and Canas. I'm especially still mad about poor Finn getting shafted like he did, and it's been repeated with Haar, who is a few stats away from being Gerome. Plus giving him GUARD of all skills

7 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

What'd you say about my Joshua, punk?

In all seriousness, Black Knight says hi, though I don't know if he still counts since anyone can get him with that Starter Orb Pack.

Joshua is bonafide Windsweep fodder my friend

Black Knight broke the mold when they made him F2P, and they don't seem to have fixed it, seeing how we have never gotten an F2P unit like him, unless you count Ike and Fjorm, and if you did it would just demolish that argument

Back in black. Been playing a lot of different games lately (namely Valkyria Chronicles and Starbound), getting my ass handed to me by college, and reached level 11 in a D&D campaign I'm in. A lot of good stuff, a lot of okay-ish stuff, and all stuff y'all can use for your own stuff so long as I get credit in some way. 
bsSBatx.png
Also made an assortment of sprites in my free time also for D&D, to revisit old stuff I made a long while back, test out certain color schemes and armor patterns, and generally just to pass time when I should have been studying.
UcQsZCC.png
All of this stuff was made over the last few months (since like late 2018 December), my most recent works being the scythe, the top-left ornate jousting lance, and the guy holding the lance.
Edit: It isn't until I stare at this a moment AFTER I post it when I realize that literally all of them share shoes with another, it's like Ryo's same face syndrome but more damaging to the pride. :,^)

Edited by Space1255

On 4/11/2019 at 7:26 AM, peevthesheev said:

Joshua is bonafide Windsweep fodder my friend

Black Knight broke the mold when they made him F2P, and they don't seem to have fixed it, seeing how we have never gotten an F2P unit like him, unless you count Ike and Fjorm, and if you did it would just demolish that argument

Ha, joke's on you, I don't use Sweep Skills with anything so he doesn't even have that! XP

Yeah, BK's a touch on the janky side for Units in general, though he still randomly saves my bacon from time to time, usually on the rare occasion I actually have to put an Armor team together, since his only competition is my Winter Tharja, which I feel uncomfortable using when playing in public so it's usually just him for Red Armor, and dang, he's good - no merges and I've still yet to have him die to anything not named Reinhardt(curse you, bane of all Reds' existence!), at least not without taking one of them with him first.

Incidentally, a request arises, for those interested:
I'm looking for a Vanguard Mist. PoR Mist is of course too small for this to be conceivable, at least to me, so if possible use RD Mist's design(since she isn't in FEH unless I somehow missed a Unit). Concept is Ike died in PoR so Mist did all the neato stuff he did instead. As she's about 18 in RD and would be of slightly less muscular build than her brother's PoR variant, probably hold Ragnell in both hands if possible, if not no worries. As per usual, if this doesn't sound like something anyone wants to do, don't worry about it, I'll live.