Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

Well thanks. I'm pretty proud of mine, and really irritated at just how close they are to a direct match

Maybe that's because it's the same character?

Can I get Grima's Dragon head please?

On 12/7/2018 at 9:23 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Maybe that's because it's the same character?

Can I get Grima's Dragon head please?

Here's your bug thing

Edited by peevthesheev

14 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

Here's your bug thing

grima head.png

Thanks Peeve XD

11 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Someone please draw little ant legs on him.

Aww maybe that's how he moves when he's not flying XD

I finished my little project...a certain custom sprite:

Spoiler

fell_dragon_caleb__ally__by_thesilentchl

And the other side because custom character is custom:

Spoiler

vs_fell_dragon_caleb_by_thesilentchloey_

Edited by TheSilentChloey
Added custom sprite

@Fala~of~Velthomer, here is Arvis's beloved little brother. Working on the rest of it after a break, I should already have everyone else built, except maybe Nanna

This was based off his Treasury artwork, btwlatest?cb=20170126200833

Edited by peevthesheev

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Daboi! Now, Intsys, pls, don’t be cowards, and add him and Lex to the game. And Edain. And everyone else, too.

I'd settle for Lex, Edain, Brigid, Ced, OldArvis to set the record straight and kick Christmas Tharja to the curb,  and Lombard/Langobolt/that old asshole with Helswath in Gen 1. Overall, i'm pretty pleased with the Genealogy roster right now, but I would love to see more from it.

Can you imagine Ced being even more broken than his damn father?

2 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

I'd settle for Lex, Edain, Brigid, Ced, OldArvis to set the record straight and kick Christmas Tharja to the curb,  and Lombard/Langobolt/that old asshole with Helswath in Gen 1. Overall, i'm pretty pleased with the Genealogy roster right now, but I would love to see more from it.

Can you imagine Ced being even more broken than his damn father?

I want everyone, including the subs. Also best girl Patty. And another best girl Tine.

On 12/10/2018 at 12:13 PM, Vaximillian said:

I want everyone, including the subs. Also best girl Patty. And another best girl Tine.

I'll take everyone but Hilda, Chagall and Manfroy

Also, i don't know if you've seen it but someone actually made a Tine a while ago

Edited by peevthesheev

4 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

I'll take everyone but Hilda, Chagall and Manfroy

Also, i don't know if you've seen it but someone actually made a Tine a while ago

I mean, we got Garon and Gharnef, why not Manfroy? Also Hilda must have some gorgeous sprite to go along with her inexplicable queen class.

Yeah, I’ve seen that adorable Tine. Please let her have a prf Thoron variation with inbuilt Wrath, and let Tailtiu get that too. Wrath is THE Friegian skill, come the hell on.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I mean, we got Garon and Gharnef, why not Manfroy? Also Hilda must have some gorgeous sprite to go along with her inexplicable queen class.

Yeah, I’ve seen that adorable Tine. Please let her have a prf Thoron variation with inbuilt Wrath, and let Tailtiu get that too. Wrath is THE Friegian skill, come the hell on.

I don't feel like Manfroy made enough of an impression as a unit to really stand out. Lorewise, he's one of the most vile people in FE History, but as a combat unit he really isn't that impressive. Maybe he could have Jormungand. As for Hilda, it would be nice to see her as a unit to do her Fjala blood justice.

But fuck Chagall, let him stay out forever. 

And there was this really funny situation in my last Genealogy run where Tine was up against Bloom and his entire army, and just annihilated them with Wrath and Vantage. Not even Bloom could stop her. Guess he shouldn't have given Mjolnir to Ishtar

12 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

@Fala~of~Velthomer, here is Arvis's beloved little brother. Working on the rest of it after a break, I should already have everyone else built, except maybe Nanna

This was based off his Treasury artwork, btwlatest?cb=20170126200833

Untitled-1.png

Love it! The Treasury artwork is definitely some of my favorite.

21 hours ago, Fala~of~Velthomer said:

Love it! The Treasury artwork is definitely some of my favorite.

Same here, it takes some of the less flattering artwork from Genealogy and makes them look so much better

20 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Same here, it takes some of the less flattering artwork from Genealogy and makes them look so much better

Oh yeah, Marricle or whatever his name is now looks freaking awesome. It's a complete pipe dream, but I wish they'd add him.

On 12/12/2018 at 3:21 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

Could I please get a spring M!Robin with Spring!Lucina together with F!Morgan?

I had way too much fun with this. (plus tried to make morgan's coat look a bit big on her, which i think it does?)

buns.png

If you want a different version, let me know ^^

Edited by frostbittenrose

1 hour ago, frostbittenrose said:

I had way too much fun with this. (plus tried to make morgan's coat look a bit big on her, which i think it does?)

buns.png

Damn, those look nice. Good work

1 hour ago, frostbittenrose said:

buns.png

Eee, they look perfect XD especially Morgan XD.

Thank you~!

On 12/17/2018 at 8:06 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Fancy, fancy. Out of curiosity, was there any difference in how you put Nanna together? I feel like something looks different about her.

Nope, nothing different. I might have left off a few bits from the shoulders, but that's about it

Edited by peevthesheev