NekoKnight

Sprite Thread Revival

14 hours ago, Hirotune said:

Real sorry to throw another request at you, but can i get that same julius sprite, but both hands are raised and has a giant cymboline fire ball above them that's recolored purple?

Trust me, i'm used to it

casting julius.png

YES, it's perfect peev, thanks again!

Edit: Seriously, i need to stop, but hopefully this should be my final request a bit. Can i get the previous julius sprite in a normal mage idle like this, both with and without loptous

5c52b90d795eb_katarinaidle.JPG.1eca4108b1ce10762c2eb4439db912d7.JPG

Edited by Hirotune
Edited to add request and avoid double post

On 1/30/2019 at 3:45 PM, Hirotune said:

YES, it's perfect peev, thanks again!

Edit: Seriously, i need to stop, but hopefully this should be my final request a bit. Can i get the previous julius sprite in a normal mage idle like this, both with and without loptous

5c52b90d795eb_katarinaidle.JPG.1eca4108b1ce10762c2eb4439db912d7.JPG

Here you go. It's as simple as manipulating pieces in the psd, so it's not a big deal

Edited by peevthesheev
Removing old Julius

Thanks!

Edit: Small nitpick, but a strand of julius' normal red hair is still there, is there a way to remove it?

Edited by Hirotune

3 hours ago, Hirotune said:

Thanks!

Edit: Small nitpick, but a strand of julius' normal red hair is still there, is there a way to remove it?

Done and done

neutral w loptyr.png

neutral wo loptyr.png

@peevthesheev I have a request <_< Gustav slapping the shit out of Alfonse >_> 

Like actual, back of the hand slapping, not like with weapons or anything.

On 3/8/2019 at 2:31 PM, bottlegnomes said:

@peevthesheev I have a request <_< Gustav slapping the shit out of Alfonse >_> 

Like actual, back of the hand slapping, not like with weapons or anything.

Trying to get a backhand to look good is kind of annoying, but I did my best. Also, holy shit is Gustav a detailed unit. I got sick of it halfway through the horse and realized that backhanding someone from a horse is pretty hard to convey in sprites. But here you are, Gustav slapping his son for being a worthless unit

Good to get something to pull me back into spriting

slapping the shit out of his useless son.png

42 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Trying to get a backhand to look good is kind of annoying, but I did my best. Also, holy shit is Gustav a detailed unit. I got sick of it halfway through the horse and realized that backhanding someone from a horse is pretty hard to convey in sprites. But here you are, Gustav slapping his son for being a worthless unit

That's everything I wanted it to be. Thanks, man!

56 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Holy wow that is insane!

15 hours ago, peevthesheev said:

You disgrace to your family, how dare you choose WTA over your own father you ungrateful little piece of garbage, at least Sharena understands her place and uses a Blue weapon.

In all seriousness, nice work Peev, looks pretty good! I might ask for something simple involving Idunn in a couple days, but not right now cuz I'm still busy finding time to post that Fallen Fjorm somewhere plus other game crap, just thought I'd heads-up the thread.

16 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

That's everything I wanted it to be. Thanks, man!

I live to serve

16 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Holy wow that is insane!

Now that I can see it outside of Photoshop, I can see tiny things I might fix later, like how off Gustav's hand looks. But otherwise, it came out alright

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

You disgrace to your family, how dare you choose WTA over your own father you ungrateful little piece of garbage, at least Sharena understands her place and uses a Blue weapon.

In all seriousness, nice work Peev, looks pretty good! I might ask for something simple involving Idunn in a couple days, but not right now cuz I'm still busy finding time to post that Fallen Fjorm somewhere plus other game crap, just thought I'd heads-up the thread.

Funny you mention Idunn, I was planning on doing something simple myself. Idunn in her mid transformation animation where she's floating,  with her Dragon head behind her, like I did for Garon when he came out

idunnfloating.jpg

I've been playing the absolute SHIT out of Fire Emblem Warriors, and love how Navarre and Lyn play. So here is Navarre, a character I'm not usually fond of, in his admittedly kickass Promoted outfit

Navarre.png