Hi, Intro

LarryT736

Hey everyone, my name is lawrence(or larry, your preference).  I'm from the States(west coast bay area.)  Started the fire emblem franchise fairly late.  First game was Awakening, only played through the Birthright path, and now playing Fire Emblem Heroes.

My favorite characters are Nino, Takumi, and Lucina.  Nino, cause she's pretty strong in Fire Emblem Heroes and my first and only +10 so far.  Takumi, cause he carried me through my playthrough of Birthright.  He also was my first 5-star in Fire Emblem Heroes, and helped carry me through the early stages of FEH.  Lucina has pretty gorgeous artwork.

I visited Japan and I went to Akihabara and was able to find some spectacular art of Fire Emblem Cipher.  After buying some singles and booster packs for my friends and myself, I wanted to get into the game.  I joined this forum, so I can get a better understanding of Fire Emblem Cipher.

Regarding Fire Emblem Cipher, I wanted to invest in some top tier tournament decks so I can play with my friends and others.  Although I have other ambitions in mind, this is my priority.  If someone can help me or point me in the right direction of getting started, I would gladly appreciate it.

Other than that, thanks for welcoming me, and I hope to make your acquaintance soon!

Welcome to the Forest, LarryT736!

Looking for discussion around Cipher? Here's a link : https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/forum/86-fire-emblem-tcg/

And if you're looking to know more about the cards : https://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Fire_Emblem_TCG

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!