New Heroes: Those who Have fallen

Poimagic

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm....very interesting. I definitely like the theme, and it's cool to get some villains from something other than a GHB. But I guess this means the devs will have to get a bit more creative with CYL Celica. Hardin and Grima look like they're going to be a huge pain to deal with in the Arena......... Watch them both have like....50 DEF and RES. *sobs* 

Grima's art is a little...strange. Not bad. But like...I think I need a while to form a better opinion about it. 

Because this isn't Canas, Pent, Louise, Lugh, or Maribelle, my orbs are safe!

Is it sad that I'm more excited to see a new OC than the banners? New general looks COOL. I'm totally ready. Now I wonder who the GHB is going to be..... 

So, anyone else get chills seeing the red mist near Celica's right (our left) eye? I legit thought that was blood or something.

I'm probably not gonna aim for any of them, but holy crap, these are gonna draw so much attention.

yes! Grima was implemented almost exactly like I thought he would (I flipped the gender and called him "Grima").

This is starting to bring the ??? into focus, too. Don't want to spoil a banner like this, probably ipmlies that the GHB is another "fallen hero" and I bet the voting gauntlet is themed around this as well. 

Wow, first armored dragon unit in the game in the form of Grima!Robin!

Poor Celica - she went mad after she found out that she's made into another sword infantry unit.

Hardin... perhaps he'd make better use of Camus's lance.

And we just got a sneak preview of a new Heroes OC: Laegjarn - a sword dracoknight (sword flier)!

Yay for Daddy Hardin!  I'm honestly surprised he's not a GHB.  Do we know who the next GHB is going to be?  I guess it could always be female Grima, like female Robin was.