New Heroes: Those who Have fallen

Poimagic

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no strong feelings about any of the units on offer here, so I'll do one round then hold until the Legendary banner is revealed. My take though:

1) Laegjarn is the first new villains with a design I like, once again proving that older siblings are best siblings.

2) CYL Celica will not be a sword infantry, yay. Other than that, I can't see a reason to try to summon this Celica.

3) I was just musing yesterday about how there was no native blue DC armour. Well, that's fixed now. However I already built a DC Effie so it's no big deal to me personally. DC on his weapon doesn't really synergise with his Bold Fighter too.

4) Robin is probably the most desirable unit on the list, but on reflection he's really just inferior Winter Tharja. I suppose the has the added flexibility of being able to be run in a dragon team, but in an armour team, Tharja has the ability to attack at 2 range (albeit not well), whereas the only thing Robin adds over the plentiful standard DC armours is that he does magic damage. In that context though, I'd rather have any of the three armoured mages - shame they're all seasonal.

5) If there's a TT for this banner, hopefully Evil Takumi is a 40% unit.

Actually, looking over Robin's art...his breasts seem kind of...large.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I have no strong feelings about any of the units on offer here, so I'll do one round then hold until the Legendary banner is revealed. My take though:

1) Laegjarn is the first new villains with a design I like, once again proving that older siblings are best siblings.

2) CYL Celica will not be a sword infantry, yay. Other than that, I can't see a reason to try to summon this Celica.

3) I was just musing yesterday about how there was no native blue DC armour. Well, that's fixed now. However I already built a DC Effie so it's no big deal to me personally. DC on his weapon doesn't really synergise with his Bold Fighter too.

4) Robin is probably the most desirable unit on the list, but on reflection he's really just inferior Winter Tharja. I suppose the has the added flexibility of being able to be run in a dragon team, but in an armour team, Tharja has the ability to attack at 2 range (albeit not well), whereas the only thing Robin adds over the plentiful standard DC armours is that he does magic damage. In that context though, I'd rather have any of the three armoured mages - shame they're all seasonal.

5) If there's a TT for this banner, hopefully Evil Takumi is a 40% unit.

Robin also targets the weaker defensive stat when countering, so there's that.

Edited by Arthur97

Oooh this banner is neat. Never thought I'd see Grima in heroes but I'm not complaining, I'm actually excited to get him and Hardin. I won't spend orbs right away just in case Thracia is on the next banner. I'm kinda iffy on Celica though since I don't need yet another sword-infantry unit. Robin is definetley my priority on this banner since lately I fell in love with armored emblem. I

22 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I am so disappointed. I really wanted Thracia, but what disappoints me more is that mage Eirika wasn't a one off thing. The game has now proven that they are going to happily recycle characters already in the game without adding in enough new characters, nor will they dump any new 3-star characters to make up for the reskins either. We'll be lucky to get new, less popular characters at this rate.

I'll probably make a half-hearted attempt for at least one of them, but just ... ;/

I mean, I honestly was expecting more alts after Eirika and Ike happened. I think we're heading into an era where we're getting a mix of new guys and alts, which I honestly have little issue with. At least the last SS event wound up with 4 new characters anyways; we're bound to get Thracia sooner or later.

Dragon armor?!  count me in big time, I love Grima's Heroes design.  Hardin is really cool as well a DC lance armor would be great for me.  Celica is OK but I won't pull for her.  At least these will be in the general pool so I should get them at some point.  I think I will quit on the LA banner now and hope Vector comes home on a legendary banner since Grima and Hardin both are calling to me to make my armor emblem team even better.  So Takumi is the GHB?  That is Ok, hopefully that means that I can get free CC for some of my other bow units.

Villain characters, huh...that's an interesting twist. I might pass on this banner, though. Celica and Robin are tempting as units, and I can already feel myself hating running into Chill Spd in the Arena (and it looks like it may be inheritable...woo.), but I'm just not feeling too enthusiastic about any of them. Maybe it's that I'm personally not a fan of the art; it kinda creeps me out. I get that that's part of the theme, but it's just not for me.

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

My sincerest condolences. No fan should ever struggle getting the unit they desire. I know that sounded sarcastic but I'm really being sincere here.

I don't actually mind at this point. I have a bunch of armored units now of all colors by now, including several with Armor March and/or tomes, so plenty of ways of dealing with ranged enemies.

Emperor Hardin, nice. He has been needing to join.

The rest?

Why did I foolishly think this might be the time I hop in at last? Clearly this is far too atrocious for me to join in. A third Takumi? Limit reached for now! No more or else! Celica in the nadir of SoV self? No thanks, burn the witch! And they pulled out Grobin much too soon.

Just a little steam venting. From someone who has no reason to pay attention to any of this. Really, I need to break from all the attention I pay to this board and silly game, and return in a few months hoping the FEH world is much better place. I think I'm realizing that now.

Yes, WTF indeed.  Still no Thracia 776 sucks hard, but at least we got at least two cool new units out of this.

• Fallen!Robin looks pretty nice, and his attack animation is absolutely hilarious.  "Hold on, lemme just conjure this giant dragon head real quick..."
  • Hardin also looks really nice.  To think I was considering training a Gwendolyn as the blue spot on my secondary Armor Emblem team...
  • Fallen!Celica I'm indifferent on.  Another Sword Fighter, yawn.
  • Hopefully Fallen!Takumi will have Close Counter in case we don't get Winter!Tharja as our free unit.

Okay, this is an interesting banner.

Grima being male Robin is weird considering it’s his female counterpart who takes the part, but he’s the more popular Robin so whatever. Nice skills too.

Not very familiar with Hardin, but I thought he’d be in a GHB (but then again Eldigan and Reinhardt are in the regular pool so what do we know). Cool skills once again (kinda surprised we got the armor skills so soon). 

Celica looks better possessed than she does normal. She has the least impressive kit of the three and thus most likely to be dropped down. I’m a little nervous though because I’m fearing IS might go “Aw screw it, keep them all 5* locked” like they did with Brave and Farfetched Heroes.

All look good, but I’ll pass here. I’ll wait for a legendary banner to try my luck on them.

Soooooo, anyone else feel like we are going to get Protagonist vs. Possessed as the Voting Gauntlet now? Especially since we will be having that Falchion banner coming around that time too.... It'll look like...

Marth vs. P!Hardin

Alm vs. P!Celica

Chrom vs. P!Robin

Corrin vs. P!Takumi

This will probably be it.

Also, I doubt P!Takumi will have the CC skill. His bow will have it built in. IS isn't gonna give use 3 copies of CC haha.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

Soooooo, anyone else feel like we are going to get Protagonist vs. Possessed as the Voting Gauntlet now? Especially since we will be having that Falchion banner coming around that time too.... It'll look like...

Marth vs. P!Hardin

Alm vs. P!Celica

Chrom vs. P!Robin

Corrin vs. P!Takumi

That matches up so well!

That would be a great idea for the VG.

Just now, ChickenBits said:

I'm confused, how do you all know Takumi is a part of this theme and is a freebie?

Check the notifications in-game.

Kinda surprised Berkut wasn't one of them. Maybe he'll be a TT reward? Then people can have their Kreimhild Berkut.

Anyway, the theme is cool, but not really feeling sold on any of these characters. Celica is hands down my favorite as a character, but I have regular her whom I'm guessing will remain better because tome > sword, and she seems most likely to drop to 4 stars. Grima seems interseting, but I'm a little burned out on armor emblem and have 3 plenty solid green armors and 2 plenty solid green dragons. Hardin is definitely the most appealing since I'm severely lacking a DC blue armor and brazen def/res seems funny provided his res isn't garbage, but again, burned out on armor emblem and the BK and Hector cover 90% of my DC armor needs. Probably go based with my free pull based on stats, and I definitely feel better about spending all those orbs failing to get Tana from the movement skills banner now.

Also, Camus one true Gradivus user... Unless they add Zeke.

3 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Also, I doubt P!Takumi will have the CC skill. His bow will have it built in. IS isn't gonna give use 3 copies of CC haha.

Yeah, that'd be kind of nuts. Eh, still decent if not amazing CC bow will probably be one of the better GHB units.

Edited by bottlegnomes

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

Marth vs. P!Hardin

Alm vs. P!Celica

Chrom vs. P!Robin

Corrin vs. P!Takumi

But we'll already have a Falchion banner so Corrin will have to be on the VG banner by him/herself. If only regular Hardin also existed so we can just have them face themselves.

Just now, ChickenBits said:

I'm confused, how do you all know Takumi is a part of this theme and is a freebie?

It's on the notifications page.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

I don't actually mind at this point. I have a bunch of armored units now of all colors by now, including several with Armor March and/or tomes, so plenty of ways of dealing with ranged enemies.

Still no 1 should have this much difficulty to pull for characters they want to get. Wouldn't be gacha game sure, but eff it!

2 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Marth vs. P!Hardin

Alm vs. P!Celica

Chrom vs. P!Robin

Corrin vs. P!Takumi

That actually sounds pretty cool. A VG that actually sounds cool, how bout that?:^_^:

I also agree that InSyst is going to be that generous. CC skill for free? PFT!! :D:

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

But we'll already have a Falchion banner so Corrin will have to be on the VG banner by him/herself. If only regular Hardin also existed so we can just have them face themselves.

We've had it before where there are no VG banners. I feel like that will be the case here.

Just now, Humanoid said:

They could pull a sort of altered Rhajat/Ayra and put her on another banner. I don't think people would be as inclined to complain since both Corrins are available at 4*.