New Heroes: Those who Have fallen

Poimagic

I love the idea of this banner, and while I understand why they aren’t there, Rise King Chrom and Beserk Ike from TCG would be interesting, even though they already got 3 versions.

Edited by Water Mage

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

Check the notifications in-game.

3 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

In the In-Game Message board. It says it there.

Ah well I'm dumb, thanks :3. I'm kinda of excited for Fallen!Takumi now, mainly for his sprite to see if they'll implement the double Takumi thing or at least reference it somewhere.

7 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Kinda surprised Berkut wasn't one of them. Maybe he'll be a TT reward? Then people can have their Kreimhild Berkut.

That's probably because the name of this banner is "Fallen Heroes". Of course, I'm not sure if the Japanese name has the same connotation to it so my point may be moot for all I know.

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, THIS IS SOME REAL EPIC SHIT. I NEED GRIMA. But that leaves the question of what they will do with Brave Celica now that she came as a princess and Beloved Zofia. She can still come as her overclass, and maybe her Ragnarok Omega as her weapon. Hope my 350s orbs get me those guys XD

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That's probably because the name of this banner is "Fallen Heroes". Of course, I'm not sure if the Japanese name has the same connotation to it so my point may be moot for all I know.

True, Berkut was never a hero, whereas even Hardin, while gameplay-wise rather unimportant, was a rather significant person in the SD story.

2 minutes ago, Midnox said:

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, THIS IS SOME REAL EPIC SHIT. I NEED GRIMA. But that leaves the question of what they will do with Brave Celica now that she came as a princess and Beloved Zofia. She can still come as her overclass, and maybe her Ragnarok Omega as her weapon. Hope my 350s orbs get me those guys XD

Wow, I'm surprised people are able to save that many orbs.  My friends have real bad habits, and manage to never have over 70 orbs at a time haha.
As people mentioned earlier, it does suck that 3/4 units are based off existing units.  There are so many characters they've yet to add from previous installments.

*Strokes mustache evilly*

I at first expected this to be the CYL banner (considering Celica on the thumbnail), but this works too. Probably gonna snipe for Grima.

EDIT: On a totally different note, am I the only person who absolutely loves Grima's art? Kinda reminds me of Danganronpa.

Edited by GreatKnightEcho

So...Grima!Robin is a Green Armor Dragon. Well the obvious things out of the way, he's weak to anti-Dragon and anti-Armor...but wait...

Anti-Dragon...RED anti-Dragon...what just so happens to be red and anti-Dragon? MOTHERFUCKING FALCHION. And who, other than Marth, just so happens to have Falchion?

LUCINA, CHROM, AND ALM. (And...you know...Marth!Lucina. Can't forget that.)

HOLY SHIIIIIIT!!

Edited by MilodicMellodi

2 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

True, Berkut was never a hero, whereas even Hardin, while gameplay-wise rather unimportant, was a rather significant person in the SD story.

As far as I can tell, every playable character is considered a Hero. At least that's the vibe I'm getting.

If Hardin can come like this, I'd say Berkut with Kriemhild is equally possible.

3 minutes ago, LarryT736 said:

Wow, I'm surprised people are able to save that many orbs.  My friends have real bad habits, and manage to never have over 70 orbs at a time haha.
As people mentioned earlier, it does suck that 3/4 units are based off existing units.  There are so many characters they've yet to add from previous installments.

Had to skip the last Sacred Stones banner because I spent them all in the Radiant Dawn banner (still salty for my Zelgius with -att/+res :dry: ). Still, after my last experience I'm not sure if I should ever attempt another banner unless it's 5% focus..... but Grima...... BTW, have you noticed he's the first final boss to be playable? I've expected Medeus first XD

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

@Poimagic

@Jingle Jangle

@Othin

Thanks guys, but wasn't Hardin always an armor unit?

FE3 Emperor resembles an armor unit, but doesn't take effective damage from the Armor Slayer. It has the same terrain movement as an armor as can be seen with hacking.

FE12 Emperor resembles an Armor, but again doesn't take effective damage. Through hacking, it can be seen it has infantry movement.

3 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

As far as I can tell, every playable character is considered a Hero. At least that's the vibe I'm getting.

If Hardin can come like this, I'd say Berkut with Kriemhild is equally possible.

He meant playable heroes in their respective games. Hardin was playable in Shadow Dragon, but thanks to Garnef Wesker, he became a villain in New Mystery of the Emblem 

25 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Soooooo, anyone else feel like we are going to get Protagonist vs. Possessed as the Voting Gauntlet now? Especially since we will be having that Falchion banner coming around that time too.... It'll look like...

Marth vs. P!Hardin

Alm vs. P!Celica

Chrom vs. P!Robin

Corrin vs. P!Takumi

This will probably be it.

Also, I doubt P!Takumi will have the CC skill. His bow will have it built in. IS isn't gonna give use 3 copies of CC haha.

Exalt Chrom!

43 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So it would seem.

My sincerest condolences. No fan should ever struggle getting the unit they desire. I know that sounded sarcastic but I'm really being sincere here.

OMG, you're right. That's going to be a great visual image when Lucina kills him again.

Also, Grima will likely total regular Robin.

16 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

I love the idea of this banner, and while I understand why they aren’t there, Rise King Chrom and Beserk Ike from TCG would be interesting, even though they already got 3 versions.

I would love for those alts to be added, but I would also hate it. 

Who on earth saw THIS coming?! The '???' makes sense now...

Also, if this Celica gets Beloved Zofia, maybe CYL!Celica will be using her Golden Dagger after all?

And of course, Robin's attack animation is a thing of beauty and Laegjarn has an awesome design! But she's a sword flier, throwing the dagger sprite from the last updatre into question. It looked like a Müspellian weapon too (maybe there's another Laev?)

I'm hyped to see Takumi because we'll finally be able to use his Conquest bow without hacking and I wonder how they'll implement the double form thing.

And of course, IS just spoiled four games. I guess we shouldn't be surprised after Zelgius.

P.S. I'm surprised armored Dragons became a thing before we got Laguz! It almost makes sense with this banner too!

Also, what do you think the banner starting on the 5th will be, simce it starts as soon as this ends - will they be related?

Edited by DefyingFates

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I can understand both views and can't say I'm actually leaning one way or the other. This banner and the associated GHB are all characters that are good guys in some context, Celica and Robin being MCs, Hardin being a vital ally to Marth, and Takumi being a crown prince of the "good" nation and a pretty important character on the one path. In that sense, Berkut doesn't fit since he's only ever an antagonist and is always kind of a dick. But on the other hand, like you said, all playable characters in the context of this game are heroes, hence GHBs being referred to as heroes. Guess it just comes down to what context the title of the banner is in and we'd need to get the original Japanese to really say if it actually does.

5 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

FE3 Emperor resembles an armor unit, but doesn't take effective damage from the Armor Slayer. It has the same terrain movement as an armor as can be seen with hacking.

FE12 Emperor resembles an Armor, but again doesn't take effective damage. Through hacking, it can be seen it has infantry movement.

Thanks for clearing that up.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Also, Grima will likely total regular Robin.

Huh?

How does one bind a being like Grima with a contract though?

Also, who would be comfortable having that (or any of them for that matter) walking around the castle?

Edit: @Zangetsu Grima is a green, armored, DC, dragon that can target Robin's res. Robin would probably get destroyed in combat.

Edited by Arthur97

Also another thing I've realized...

Anyone who was under the control of Anankos — like Gunter, Mikoto, Sumeragi, or Scarlet — would be awesome units for another banner.

FUCK IT. Put Anankos himself in, since it seems summoning huge Dragons into the battlefield is possible now.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

8 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

But she's a sword flier, throwing the dagger sprite from the last updatre into question.

It was never a dagger, the file had “_sw_” in its name, standing for “sword”.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

How does one bind a being like Grima with a contract though?

Also, who would be comfortable having that (or any of them for that matter) walking around the castle?

For the sake of intimidation?

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Edit: @Zangetsu Grima is a green, armored, DC, dragon that can target Robin's res. Robin would probably get destroyed in combat.

Ah, yes that is quite ironic.