• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

STATS:

Reveal hidden contents

5b997-iz3UmOlw7WT1xjgeW8dUBfqxnH_w_Skl1p

From what I can tell:

Spoiler

Robin: An amazing unit with one of the highest attack stats, yet I feel like he had a few unnecessary points added to spd

Hardin: Mixed Tank in a nutshell. He is like a blue Sheena with a pretty good starting set

Celica: Your standard fast sword unit with good attack

Takumi: Would he be considered a power crept Takumi? It’s hard to tell

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

From what I can tell:

Hide contents

Robin: An amazing unit with one of the highest attack stats, yet I feel like he had a few unnecessary points added to spd

Hardin: Mixed Tank in a nutshell. He is like a blue Sheena with a pretty good starting set

Spoiler

I guess they didn't wanted to make GrimaRobin min-maxed to the extreme.

11 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

From what I can tell:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Betrayal Takumi is literally Clarisse with 4 more Res. Skadi gives him 3 more Spd, but I don't think its effect makes it worth to use it over the standard Brave Bow. So I think regular Takumi is still better since he can hit 35 Atk with a boon while this one is stuck at 31. 

Edited by LuxSpes

Wait another thing. Appearently on gamepress, Lajeargn (I may have spelt that wrong) appearently has both EID (don’t know what that stands for) as well as PID for her data with the second one being used for summonable heroes. That sounds interesting, no?

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

Wait another thing. Appearently on gamepress, Lajeargn (I may have spelt that wrong) appearently has both EID (don’t know what that stands for) as well as PID for her data with the second one being used for summonable heroes. That sounds interesting, no?

I don't remember the other ocs having this. Maybe she's the fire legendary hero who decides to side with us later on. Her art is beautiful, please give her to us IS. 

I am now definitely looking forward to walking Selena up to Grima's face and two-hit killing him.

EDIT: I suppose I should probably train my Alm at some point, too.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I am now definitely looking forward to walking Selena up to Grima's face and two-hit killing him.

I'm glad they dumped an average amount of points into Robin's speed to keep him from being busted, but I wish my Tobin could double him. I could put 3 speed on his armorsmasher, but I was thinking "ignore armor buffs" instead now that dragon buffs actually exist.

Grima can take advantage of dragon buffs and armor buffs, how quaint.

Hardin's definitely looking the most appealing. Takumi is kind of disappointing on one hand, but on the other, GHB and they never seem to make them super broken. Celica would be fantastic with her stat spread if she weren't an infantry sword user. I guess she can run firesweep pretty well. Robin seems like he'll be quite good, but doesn't fill a role that I really need. Myrrh satisfies my green dragon needs and Hector and Henry more than cover my green armor needs.

All in all, though, still not super sold on any. Probably go for blue on my free summon and then play by ear based on colors. I do only have 45ish orbs including tomorrow's daily stuff.

I'll save my orbs until I see what the legendary hero for this month is. They're probably gonna be a colorless unit, but 

Spoiler

Laegjern had some weird data properties about having similar data to summonable heroes

I hope Laegjern is the legendary hero.

I am very disappointed that possessed Takumi is just a slightly worse regular Takumi.. Really Intsys? Standard Takumi has already fallen down the Tier List, and now you just add another Takumi below that? What is even the point of this ghb? I know those units are never broken or top tier, but they could have at least addressed some of the issues OG Takumi has in order to make him a good if not amazing option again. At least give his bow a better effect than +3 Speed... They made him utterly pointless to use if you already have a regular Takumi, which most people do and most just use Brave Lyn or the other clowns added over last year as a better option. The only thing he'll likely be used for is skill inheritance. Does Intsys still live in April 2017 when Takumi was OP and they didn't want to power creep that? Seriously, as a Takumi fan this almost feels like an insult when comparing this to Grobin. 

Edited by Nanima

I want a +Res, -Spd GM!Robin. I'd slap a resistance refined Lightning Breath+ on him too for that sweet mixed bulk. Expiration refinements when? Run that dastard on an armor team with stacks of Ward Armors. 35/34 unbuffed defenses with a resistance refine. 47/46 defenses with three Wards and he has built-in Distant Counter and default access to Vengeful Fighter too. The dark side... is very tempting. Also, he'd fulfill my I don't have a Distant Counter green armor since I've never managed to summon a Hector.

Edited by Kaden

@Nanima

Spoiler

You do realize the entire point of using this Takumi is Skadi's effect, right?

At the beginning of the third turn, it deals 10 damage to every enemy unit in the same column as Takumi as well as the columns on either side of him. On vertical maps, it's incredibly easy to force enemy units to cluster in a few columns, allowing you to hit all of them for a free 10 damage.

Unfortunately, it's not powerful enough to break Quick Riposte (any unit with 34 or more HP will have Quick Riposte still up), but it can help mitigate Panic Ploy and doesn't activate Vantage or Wrath on most units (any unit with 41 or more HP will not activate Vantage or Wrath). It also breaks Guard (on any unit with 49 or fewer HP) and Armored Boots.

Best of all, this is 10 free damage that doesn't charge the opponents' special cooldowns.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Nanima

Hide contents

You do realize the entire point of using this Takumi is Skadi's effect, right?

At the beginning of the third turn, it deals 10 damage to every enemy unit in the same column as Takumi as well as the columns on either side of him. On vertical maps, it's incredibly easy to force enemy units to cluster in a few columns, allowing you to hit all of them for a free 10 damage.

Unfortunately, it's not powerful enough to break Quick Riposte (any unit with 34 or more HP will have Quick Riposte still up), but it can help mitigate Panic Ploy and doesn't activate Vantage or Wrath on most units (any unit with 41 or more HP will not activate Vantage or Wrath). It also breaks Guard (on any unit with 49 or fewer HP) and Armored Boots.

Best of all, this is 10 free damage that doesn't charge the opponents' special cooldowns.

Eh I'd.say it's still too situational to use over a standard Brave Bow build. 

At least with the free copies, I'll actually be able to merge him up a little, over my OG Takumi, since I only ever got one of those.