New Heroes: Those who Have fallen

Poimagic

Green orbs hid from me but I still managed to get two green DC units from this banner.

The lovely Mr Dorcas - all wholesome and unpossessed. And then along came Grima, all evil looking :D

Spent about 180 orbs getting him, but I'm happy I managed. I thought he wouldn't come along. Hardin is tempting just because he looks awesome, but I want to save up my orbs and I have Devoted Eliwood and The Christmas Robin for my lance armours, as well as a Gwendy I never seem to use anymore.

Oddly, I originally disliked Grima's art, but it's been growing on me. It suits him and his voice, which I really love for this character :)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to the datamine quotes video on youtube. All the VAs did a good job, but Nao Toyama's was definitely the best out of the four for the JP voices.  Disappointed that there's no "I am betrayal".

23 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I listened to the datamine quotes video on youtube. All the VAs did a good job, but Nao Toyama's was definitely the best out of the four for the JP voices.  Disappointed that there's no "I am betrayal".

Eh, that line always felt melodramatic and made it hard to take the cutscene seriously. Especially after it became a meme, but I suppose that's not the fault of the line itself.

Anyway, I liked all the voice actors this time, although I would've loved it more if Takumi had the creepy distortion effect on him throughout.

Edited by Nanima

Where do you guys get all the orbs? Do you just spend real money? I've been trying to pull Ninian all week and have virtually exhausted the supply the game gives you via story mode and chain battles. Managed to pull possessed Celica the first time and would still like to get Grima (and remain determined to get Ninian eventually).

11 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Where do you guys get all the orbs? Do you just spend real money? I've been trying to pull Ninian all week and have virtually exhausted the supply the game gives you via story mode and chain battles. Managed to pull possessed Celica the first time and would still like to get Grima (and remain determined to get Ninian eventually).

By not spending them on old unit banners (I used to spend money, but that was a long time ago). Better getting a pity when aiming for something new than spending on old unit banners because you can use that pity breaker in new units banner on the same session. Sitting at 310ish. 

Edited by silveraura25

9 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Personally, I'm just really selective about who I go for. By now, I have a wide enough selection of high-power units that I can ignore a lot of old and new units to save up for the ones that do something I really need, like Grima. I've overall gotten pretty lucky in how fast I get the units I'm sniping for, but it's sometimes been a bit rough, like the Valentine's Day banner. I had my biggest orb stockpile yet, but had to burn through all of it to get Lyn. Ended up spending like 500 orbs sniping blue for her.

19 minutes ago, Jotari said:

One more thing. Avoid bait in new unit banners. Units like LA!Hector and LA!Lilina share the same color so it can be frustrating get that amazing unit if you get cucked by another weaker unit.

Edited by silveraura25

19 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I had to put some money in to get Zelgius, and was left with about 100 orbs after that. Then with all the orbs we've received, and possibly good luck, I keep hitting about 300 orbs and then losing about 200 for the banners with units I want. I'm at about 150 orbs at the moment. They've thrown a lot of orbs at us recently... but then it could just be bad luck if that certain character refuses to pull.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

The Falchion Users banner will be something to remember!

Lol. I hope the very hardcore whales aiming to +10 Alm with one banner go over their credit card limit

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

One more thing. Avoid bait in new unit banners. Units like LA!Hector and LA!Lilina share the same color so it can be frustrating get that amazing unit if you get coked by another weaker unit.

Eh, it makes it harder to make use of the pity rate but at the same time it doubles your odds of getting a focus unit when pulling that color, so if they're both good, I think it generally works out to a good deal. A lot of fuss about that seems to come from people who misunderstand how summoning odds work and think units sharing a color are rarer than ones that don't.

Just now, silveraura25 said:

Lol. I hope the very hardcore whales aiming to +10 Alm with one banner go over their credit card limit

The Falchion banner will be interesting for me:
My main hero for the banner is Alm, because I do not have him in my Catalog of Heroes.
I also would like a Lucina, because mine is -Spd.
Chrom is other hero I would like. I do no have him 5-stars yet, and I want to give Aether for my Grima.
And finally, Marth. I want him, so I can make a +10 Marth. I have a +4 Marth right now, so... he can even be 4-stars, but I want more Marths

Well the only thing of note I have gotten from this banner is another B!Ike, I just want Grima.  I gave up on getting Vector since after two weeks he won't come.  I am just hoping H!Jakob is not on the legendary banner because other wise I will be very unhappy because I won't have orbs.  Being F2P and having a string of banners that I want units from that won't come means I am out of orbs.  I have not gotten anyone I have been trying for since the Christmas banner.  The only good thing I can say is at least Grima will be in the regular pool so if I don't get him now I should get him some time.

2 hours ago, Zeratul said:

After 80 Orbs I got Hardin ... and Grima in the same session (I think I had 4% at that one).
Both are +Spd/-Atk.
Does that count as luck? That seems pretty awful for both of them.

You should treat units as "the stats they have" instead of "the character's neutral stats plus or minus their nature".

25 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The Falchion banner will be interesting for me:
My main hero for the banner is Alm, because I do not have him in my Catalog of Heroes.
I also would like a Lucina, because mine is -Spd.
Chrom is other hero I would like. I do no have him 5-stars yet, and I want to give Aether for my Grima.
And finally, Marth. I want him, so I can make a +10 Marth. I have a +4 Marth right now, so... he can even be 4-stars, but I want more Marths

I have all the falchion users, but Chrom and Marth are both 4* so I'm kinda hoping my free pull from that banner is them so I save some feathers.

34 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The Falchion Users banner will be something to remember!

Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth Marth!

Lucina?! Ew! *Chucks into a pile with four Chroms and three Alms* 

I kid. Well Marth, if I bothered to play at that point, would be the most desired according to my non-gameplay interests. Gameplay me says I'll take whatever can get.

I ended up spending over 100 orbs and now I trying to rebuild my supply for Grima. Despite going for Myrhh not too long ago, I somehow forgot how painful rolling for green is.

I got a Spd-/Res+ Hardin, who will definitely be replacing Eliwood on my armor team. I also got pity-broken by a Res-/Def+ L'Arachel. I don't really have anything to do with her, but I like the character so I guess it's fine.

Edited by AndrewMcC00l

Spent my ~40 orbs and got nothing. :(

When I get enough for more summons I'm gonna focus on blues only. Hardin would be great for my armour team. I want Robin too but don't really need him as much. 

1 hour ago, MetalAmethyst said:

Could Laegjarn be considered a Camus archetype? (Not sure what kind of response this gets, but I had to ask)

Quite possible. Also, her data had characteristics of summonable hero data, but I would't get my hopes up for her being summonable