New Heroes: Those who Have fallen

Poimagic

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I hope so, because if not, then it might be someone I want.

If she were summonable in the legendary hero banner then I'd go against my doctrine of not spending orbs on a legendary hero banner

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, silveraura25 said:

If she were summonable in the legendary hero banner then I'd go against my doctrine of not spending orbs on a legendary hero banner

My fear is that after spending so many orbs trying and failing to get Grima, that it will be someone like Lucina or Chrom. Even Marth would not be ideal. 

It's bad enough that I'm afraid Morgan will be in the next banner. Maybe it will be Leif after all. Appease some older fans and give me some time to recuperate.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

You should treat units as "the stats they have" instead of "the character's neutral stats plus or minus their nature".

I mean I will use being-blue-Sheena-now Hardin but one can certainly lament the Rezzy curse, no? Also I don't want to hear that from Mr. Moby Dick himself.
Then again, better having them over 4 5* Clarines ... ugh, the pain. At least BK can enjoy his VF for face-tanking now.

5 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Yeah, half my reasoning for not spending on this is on the off chance she does. She seems super sympathetic to Askr so it's not totally out of the question, but I'm not getting my hopes up much either.

With how popular she seems to be, wonder where she would've placed had she been around for CYL 2.

Are these alts going to be permanently added to the list of summonable characters? I reeeeally want Grima and possessed Celica, but I don’t know if I should try to get them now (I tried once already, no luck but at least I got Chrom and Arthur) or if it can wait, especially since I don’t have many orbs right now, and I should probably save them (and blow all of them on the Falchion summoning focus next month trying to get Marth)

10 minutes ago, ShadowAlchemist said:

Are these alts going to be permanently added to the list of summonable characters? I reeeeally want Grima and possessed Celica, but I don’t know if I should try to get them now (I tried once already, no luck but at least I got Chrom and Arthur) or if it can wait, especially since I don’t have many orbs right now, and I should probably save them (and blow all of them on the Falchion summoning focus next month trying to get Marth)

It has been confirmed that the new heroes are gonna be added to the summoning pool. Hope that helps you

Whaaa- it took me this long to see that it finally happened !

About time I'd say, about damn time we got those kind of alt, not the 'Fufu, it's 'insert important day slash holliday of the year', let's create the same character, but with a different costume and weapon''. They can do better, proof is there and the Brave Heroes. 

The S-Support must be awkward though. Except for Takumi. :p'
Betrayal, I have a gift for you ! A Corrin !