FE4 Randomised playthrough

PhantomL

Hi, I am doing my first LP of a randomised FE4 run. I made a seperate youtube channel for it as my existing channel was mostly a shitpost channel.

Here is the playlist so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkxQeKAVueY&list=PLqeQt18SiK6FZ_dYvZZtlQKygD_kR590Q

I will probably record an episode or two whenever I get a free evening after university, so uploads could vary a lot. It's my first time do anything like this and my current headset mic kinda sucks but I am hoping I can sort that in the near future. I'm enjoying playing it so far and looking the the changelog there are a lot of fun characters in the run and also some pretty cool potential combinations for the second gen.

Basically lots of things have bee randomised: classes, promotions (only promotions which carry over same weapons though) holy blood, bases and growths. In my first geneology I did all optimal/powerful pairings so playing it through again with everything totally reshuffled and some things totally out of balance it feels like a new game all over again. Also this playthrough might encourage me to use classes I didn't use in my first playthrough. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up and will maybe mess with adding facecam and maybe even streaming depending how it goes.