New Art Book coming 30th of March

Japan only I assume? 

@Kirokan Sorry to bother you, but this might be your next project! If you choose to accept it. No need nor rush. Live your life as you seek it.

Any chance SF could have the official art uploaded here if that is the case?

Here is hoping to some juicy beta information, developer interviews and or world/character building details!

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Japan only I assume? 

@Kirokan Sorry to bother you, but this might be your next project! If you choose to accept it. No need nor rush. Live your life as you seek it.

Any chance SF could have the official art uploaded here if that is the case?

Here is hoping to some juicy beta information, developer interviews and or world/character building details!

Japan only indeed it seems so far! And I do love me some art books! That said, I feel like someone will get onto it much faster than I would as is the case with the newer games these days : ) (that or maybe it'll get officially localized down the line like the Knights of Iris book?)

That said I may add it to preorder anyway, and if nobody gets to it I'll try scanning the artworks and translating any fun interviews or other things that may come up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lance23 said:

Got my copy today!!!

Doesn't the Artbook have some new concept artworks that weren't shown in the Limited Edition Artbooks? I noticed I recalled saw Mae's and Valbar's concept art was used in the Limited Edition Artbook. I didn't expect Mae's other concept art had the default Female Mage attire color before her's finalized as Red like in Gaiden.

On 2/21/2018 at 2:23 PM, Kirokan said:

Japan only indeed it seems so far! And I do love me some art books! That said, I feel like someone will get onto it much faster than I would as is the case with the newer games these days : ) (that or maybe it'll get officially localized down the line like the Knights of Iris book?)

Dark Horse called the Artbook called as the "Art of Awakening". I was expecting it would have called "Knight of Ylisse" before they localized Art of Awakening back sometime when they released Art of Awakening at 2015.

Edited by King Marth 64

Huh I was tagged by the above but no longer?

Either way I made a project thread for this book already, and hope to get the quality scans in tomorrow when it arrives. : ) You'll get all the artworks/profiles and such up soon!

On 3/13/2018 at 5:49 AM, Thane said:

Hello there!

Where could a gaijin currently in Japan get their hands on this little beauty? Too bad I couldn't ask Hidari any questions when I saw him at the Cipher Festival.

Amazon Japan would be my go-to one. xD

Edited by Kirokan