[FEH] When heroes appeal to their "evil" selves to rise in the meta

Rapier

I am the Anguished One, seeker of power.

Doth thou desire the power? Yes, the power.

So be it!

My fist is the divine breath.

Blossom, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden powers!

Grant unto thee the power of the glorious Mother of Destruction!!

I would imagine that for most of the Fates and Awakening cast an "evil self" is kind of redundant. They always seem to enjoy making people "Die with magnificence!" after all. Well, technically speaking the quote is "Die! With magnificence!" but you get the idea: 

They were so disturbing that when playing the demo I initially thought that characters were using separate quotes for human and undead enemies because there was no way that those characters were intended to address human enemies like that. But nope, turns out those guys just really get off on killing people.

Maybe what makes them "evil" is that they call Robin a jerk or something like that. What vile creature would dare to disrespect their magnificence?

Edited by BrightBow

But Toppo barely accomplished anything after going full God of Destruction (well, besides ruining Frieza's day), so by that reasoning all Robin did was give himself a weakness to Falchion users. Jiren would be very unimpressed with this banner.

25 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I would imagine that for most of the Fates and Awakening cast an "evil self" is kind of redundant. They always seem to enjoy making people "Die with magnificence!" after all. Well, technically speaking the quote is "Die! With magnificence!" but you get the idea

25 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

They were so disturbing that when playing the demo I initially thought that characters were using separate quotes for human and undead enemies because there was no way that those characters were intended to address human enemies like that. But nope, turns out those guys just really get off on killing people.

Maybe what makes them "evil" is that they call Robin a jerk or something like that. What vile creature would dare to disrespect their magnificence?

"Another happy customer!" ?

Crit quotes, the first few times they're cool, but now that you point it out, they do turn everyone into Peri/Reina. Not a pleasant notion. Silence is sometimes magic.

...Now if you excuse me, a bunch of kids with short middle names have come to sell their souls to me and kin. I cannot afford to pass by this opportunity.

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

"Another happy customer!" ?

Crit quotes, the first few times they're cool, but now that you point it out, they do turn everyone into Peri/Reina. Not a pleasant notion. Silence is sometimes magic.

The existence of voice clips is not inherently a problem. I mean, it's not like there is a lack of games with voiced combat banter after all. It's just that for whatever reason in Awakening they always very specifically express their intent to kill while acting as cheerful about it like the heroes from a 90s kids cartoon when they watch a villain being put in handcuffs by the police. It's a really disturbing mix.

Edited by BrightBow