What voice actors haven't made it into Heroes yet?

Corrobin

Johnny Yong Bosch. 

Dan Green. 

Yuri Lowenthal is already in, so I just want these two to come in. 

But I want like two versions with their voice. Johnny and Dan have a kid voice, like how Johnny does for Emil in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, and Dan does Yugi Muto rom Yugioh, and then their have their epic deep voice like Emil and Yugi's alter ego. 

I like Greg Ayres as a voice actor, and I don't think he's in the game yet. He tends to play quite young characters, although I don't know who he would voice.

He's the only one that came to mind for me instantly. If he has voiced anyone, let me know. I did a quick google search to confirm, but couldn't find anything.

Actually, is Vic Mignogna in the game yet? I feel like he is, but again couldn't find anything on google so just wondering if I dreamt that he was. I really like him as a VA.

Edited by Cute Chao

I mean I'm sure loads of voice actors aren't in Heroes.

4 that aren't that I would like to possobly see are Tara Strong, Jennifer Hale, Crispin Freeman, and Phil Lamarr.

No clue who Tara could voice.

I could see Jennifer as Eyvel.

I could see Crispin as Quan.

No clue about Phil.

I hope japanese voice actors are also included in this thread.

Joji Nakata, he is one of my favorite japanese Voice actors if it comes to villains. 
He did Thanatos, (Secret of Mana) and Kirei from Fate stay night.

Maybe he could do Nergal. 

English: 

Another Voice actor would be Liam O'Brien, he did Lezard Valeth from Valkyrie profile.

I also found the English voice actor behind Lenneth quite good.
Megan Hollingshead, sadly Reina has already a voice actor.

Edited by Stroud

I want Jamieson Price to do more fe voices honestly, because I think the only one hes done is Rudolph. He could of done hawkeye or so many characters with that deep manly voice, and not to bag on Richard Epcar, (Walhart, Jedah, Oliver, Hardin, etc.) but I think he suits characters like Jedah and the Joker more (voiced Joker in injustice 1 and 2), while Jamieson suits Hardin and Walhart. Atleast they gave him Rudolph in Echoes, but I don't think he has any in heroes correct me if i'm wrong.

15 minutes ago, JimmyBeans said:

I want Jamieson Price to do more fe voices honestly, because I think the only one hes done is Rudolph. He could of done hawkeye or so many characters with that deep manly voice, and not to bag on Richard Epcar, (Walhart, Jedah, Oliver, Hardin, etc.) but I think he suits characters like Jedah and the Joker more (voiced Joker in injustice 1 and 2), while Jamieson suits Hardin and Walhart. Atleast they gave him Rudolph in Echoes, but I don't think he has any in heroes correct me if i'm wrong.

Doesn't Price already do Hawkeye under a false name? I'm fairly certain he voices both him and Zephiel.

2 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

2 hours ago, Sasori said:

Doesn't Price already do Hawkeye under a false name? I'm fairly certain he voices both him and Zephiel.

I'm pretty sure Jamieson Price is the voice for Hawkeye, Zephiel and even Virion but he is credited as Taylor Henry in Heroes.

Speaking of the original topic I would also like to hear Johnny Young Bosch voice a Fire Emblem character since it seems every other voice actor I know voices someone in Heroes but him. Also Brian Beacock, Dan Woren, Tara Platt, Steve Stanley, Derek Stephen Prince, Tony Oliver and Sean Chiplock.

Edited by NSSKG151
adding more text.

39 minutes ago, JimmyBeans said:

Jamieson Price is credited as Taylor Henry in Heroes. Don't ask why, the voice acting industry in the US as far as I know does this thing along with having people go uncredited like Kirk Thornton (Dorcas, Surtr), Laura Bailey (OG Lucina, Palla), and Wendee Lee in one instance for BH Lyn, but not regular, bride, or Valentine's Lyn. There's probably some legal reasons or something for the use of uncredited roles and pseudonyms. So, Price is there as Hawkeye and Zephiel and he did reprise his role as Virion who I would need to check, but I think he was also credited as with a pseudonym in Awakening for Virion as well.

Julianne Alexander (Felicia, Setsuna, Catria, and Marisa) is credited as both Conner Kelley and Connor Kelley with Connor Kelley being updated to after Marisa's release, David Stanbra (Xander) is credited as George Spelvin and I think a different name in Fates and Warriors, and Eden Riegel (Genny) is credited as Claudia Lenz.

Anyway, I think OP is asking about voice actors who worked on Fire Emblem, but have yet to voice a character in Heroes.

On the other end, it's not going to happen, but I'd love it they could get David Hayter to voice Lorenz just for Big Boss and Metal Gear jokes that could come from it. :p

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, Water Mage said:

While he already appeared as Tobin, I want Robbie Daymond to appear as more characters in in Fire Emblem. He’s such a fun voice actor to listen, and fun guy overall.

Agreed.

Tara Platt: She's been one of my favorite voice actors after hearing her in persona 3 and awakening and I would love if she were able to voice another character aside from Miriel someone like Elice or Karla would fit her voice incredibly well.

Johnny Yong Bosch: He could definitely fit for a myriad of characters and I'd love to see his take on one of the the remaining mercenaries/myrmidons preferably Guy because the idea of that happening would be really amusing

Antony Del Rio: His voice really fits adolescent or young characters he could definitely characters like Wolt or Lugh justice, Sain could also work since I think he's voice could present his persona as a flirt quite well

Edited by MisfitMiju

7 minutes ago, MisfitMiju said:

Johnny Yong Bosch: He could definitely fit for a myriad of characters and I'd love to see his take on one of the the remaining mercenaries/myrmidons preferably Guy because the idea of that happening would be really amusing

Now that would be epic. But he should get two characters. one that is young so he can do the kid voice, and one that is older for his more deep and badass one.

1 hour ago, JimmyBeans said:

I want Jamieson Price to do more fe voices honestly, because I think the only one hes done is Rudolph. He could of done hawkeye or so many characters with that deep manly voice, and not to bag on Richard Epcar, (Walhart, Jedah, Oliver, Hardin, etc.) but I think he suits characters like Jedah and the Joker more (voiced Joker in injustice 1 and 2), while Jamieson suits Hardin and Walhart. Atleast they gave him Rudolph in Echoes, but I don'

Priam in Awakening. I believe he also voiced Hawkeye but I could be wrong

5 hours ago, Corrobin said:

So far, I can only thing of four.

Sean Chiplock

Doug Erholtz

Derek Stephen Prince

Steven Blum

Why are my digimon senses tingling? Oh wait, 3 out of the 4 voiced digimon characters (and one of them voiced Python of Echoes)

2 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Why are my digimon senses tingling? Oh wait, 3 out of the 4 voiced digimon characters (and one of them voiced Python of Echoes)

To be fair, when I added them, I was thinking of Jean Pierre Polnareff, Kokichi Oma and Spike Spiegel.

Even if you're only counting voice actors who were in previous games there are still plenty left. There are:

Spoiler
  • Brandon Karrer (M!Robin)
  • Tara Platt (Miriel, Flavia)
  • Minae Noji (Say’ri, Cynthia)
  • Michael Sorich (Vaike)
  • Orion Acaba (Kellam, Gerome)
  • Jessica Gee (Panne)
  • Paul St Peter (Gregor)
  • Nicole Balick (F!Morgan, Yelena)
  • Anthony Jenkins (Gangrel)
  • Spike Spencer (Excellus)
  • Antony Del Rio (Silas, Percy)
  • Stephanie Lemelin (Rinkah, Reina)
  • Laura Faye Smith (M!Kana)
  • Danielle Judovits (F!Kana, Mitama, Lilith)
  • Angela Marie Volpe (Ophelia, Velouria)
  • Paul Eiding (Yukimura)
  • Kris Zimmerman (Arete)
  • Doug Stone (Mycen)
  • Marc Diraison (Conrad)
  • Chris Patton (Kliff)
  • Doug Erholtz (Python)
  • Chris Cason (Forsyth)
  • Bonnie Gordon (Silque)
  • Brian Beacock (Luthier)
  • Joe J. Thomas (Deen, Randal)
  • Ben Pronsky (Atlas)
  • Dorothy Fahn (Rinea)
  • Dan Woren (Desaix)
  • Sean Chiplock (Halcyon, Jerome, Blake, Wolff)
  • Ben Lepley (Lawson, Mueller)
  • Monica Rial (Mila)
  • Darin De Paul (Duma)

But of course due to how the voice acting industry works there are too many variables to predict who's likely appear and who isn't.

It would be fun if Eric Vale would voice someone.

Also, Tricia Helfer so I can now have an excuse to throw all the Raynor/Kerrigan jokes in this game too.