Heroes Crackships Thread

Von Ithipathachai

Post your unusual/cross-game S-Support ideas here.

Some of mine are:

• Reinhardt x Brave!Lyn (Because why not make the two characters who embody the meta the most even more busted?)
  • Lucius x Setsuna (She always did have a thing for traps.)
  • Arvis x Felicia (A terrible joke that you'll only get if you understand certain parts of Genealogy of the Holy War's lore.  Also irony in that one specializes in Fire magic while the other is from Fate's Ice Tribe.)

Let me know if this is better off in Far From the Forest.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

Never forget MistxBK

Black Knight:
“So there’s no way for me to get my answers, is that it? The dead keep their secrets, or so it is said. But you, however…You are not dead yet. I wonder…Will watching your son’s face grow pale, his eyes grow dim as his life bleeds away…And then your daughter… Oh, the horrors I will visit upon her. Will that loosen your tongue, perhaps? I suppose we will simply have to see.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Never forget MistxBK

Black Knight:
“So there’s no way for me to get my answers, is that it? The dead keep their secrets, or so it is said. But you, however…You are not dead yet. I wonder…Will watching your son’s face grow pale, his eyes grow dim as his life bleeds away…And then your daughter… Oh, the horrors I will visit upon her. Will that loosen your tongue, perhaps? I suppose we will simply have to see.

For a bit there that was something that I had planned for mist, if I ever got her, I got Ike instead that TT.

23 minutes ago, Sasori said:

How about Minerva X Cherche? We already knows Cherche loves a Minerva already.

Or maybe the always popular Hector X Zephiel?

Hector/Zephiel was one of my first pairings, but I ended up splitting them up.

Speaking of Zephiel, I'm now planning on pairing him with Grima.

2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Lucius x Setsuna (She always did have a thing for traps.)

Best thing ever.

Alfonse x Veronica. Their union should quell the rivalry between Askr and Embla...

2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Arvis x Felicia (A terrible joke that you'll only get if you understand certain parts of Genealogy of the Holy War's lore.  Also irony in that one specializes in Fire magic while the other is from Fate's Ice Tribe.)

How about Sigurd and Flora, a romantic dance in front of a Bonfire. 

I also ship Zelgius with Camilla. 
Ursula and Xander make a great pair together.
Soleil x Delthea is my Yuri ship. 
The last is Frederick x Olwen. 

Edited by Stroud

2 hours ago, Sasori said:

Or maybe the always popular Hector X Zephiel?

I had that once. Currently regular Hector's supporting LEliwood and Hunktor and LALyn are also together, because of course I did.

As for some myself......

Ursula/Titania (Titania literally saved her during the genealogy TT and they got to S rank right after, you can't tell me no)

Arvis/Fjorm (Well, there's the ice/fire shtick (My Arvis has Iceberg, this is nothing new from me), their both trying to protect their nations, getting Arvis right away from Deirdre, I don't see much wrong with it)

Camus/Xander (Obligatory)

Nino/Eirika (I like the idea of Nino being taken in by Eirika and getting an education in Renais.)

B!Ike/Azura (Two blue-haired people who are highly involved in their respective plots and who are inheritors of their father's legacies. About all my reasoning there.)

Arden/Wendy (Worst units in two games? Slow armours? Ridiculous art in opposite direction? Of course I did! I do like the idea of Arden finding someone in Askr, he's unlikely to when I'm playing GotHW)

Ok lets see here...

Xander/Cecilia

Reinhardt/Brave Lyn: I feel like everyone pair these two together.

Leo/Titania: These two always seem to have each others back when I use them.

Black Knight/Hector: These two always bait the enemy into for my armor team and does well with distant counter and quick risposte on their skills.

Arden/Effie- These two always looked nice together to me.

NY!Azura/H!Nowi: Flying Seasonal units I guess?

Cordelia/Cherche

Ephraim/Tharja- Anything for blade tome boosts

Eirika/Tailtiu: These two took care of everything during the Genealogy TT.

Y!Tiki/Nowi: Decided to give younger Tiki a friend that will live as long as she will.

Anna/Delthea: I don't know...Delthea always seem to look like a younger version of Anna to me.

hmm:

I paired:

Gunnthra/Saizo
Brave Ike/Clair (those babys would be beautifull)

Lukas/Micaiha
Sigurd/Deirdra

Raven/Bride Lyn

Sanaki/Spring Camilla
Vanguard Ike/Brave Lyn

Those were more conincidences because they run allways in the same Team together.

Ah yeah i almost forgot Azama/Wrys, best pari to exist.

9 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Arvis x Felicia (A terrible joke that you'll only get if you understand certain parts of Genealogy of the Holy War's lore.  ...)

It took a minute, but oh jeeze.

Anyway, same on B!Lyn and Rein.

Haven't built it yet, but Sigurd and Gunnthra has been on my mind for a while. Seems appropriate for some reason  and Gunnthra seems like she has enough sense to not get kidnapped and lead to his death.

So the crack supports I have going are...

• Cain x Cordelia
    • They seem to share a few things in common. Both are sole survivors that had to abandon their squad to deliver a message and are tormented by survivor's guilt, Cain failed to protect King Cornelius and Cordy failed to protect Emmeryn, they're loyalty belongs to their game's protagonist lord. Both have red hair is a thing too I guess.
  • Abel X Palla
    • Est has left you Abel. It's time to move on. 
  • Seth x Reinhardt
    • ... Renowned general bromance? :thinking:
  • Luke x Olwen
    • So you finally scored huh, Luke? It just took some dimension hopping...
  • B!Lucina x PA!Azura
    • Team poster girl
  • Cecilia x Jagen
    • Protagonist's teacher and guardian.
  • Michalis x Katarina
    • Mic: "So what's your story?" :angry:
    • Kat: "Well... I tried to kill Marth but-" :(:
    • Mic: "I like you already!" :evil:
    • S support achieved!

Seth x Titania: They might be a little too similar to be honest. 

Valter x Minerva: ...sorry Minerva...

Ephraim x Lilina: Sorry Roy. 

Xander x Clarine: He's almost as charming as Klein, right? Will you ever be satisfied Clarine!?

BRoy x BLyn: There's a 1-3 shot I may have set you up with your mom. Don't think about it too hard.

PAInigo x BrideLyn: Lyn was way more chill with Sain than 90% of the Awakening cast is towards Inigo, so I hope he's treated better here than in his own game.

Arvis x Sonia: Come on Arvis, this will go much better for you. Promise.

I don't think my others are too interesting. Maybe the ones I posted aren't interesting either. 

Grima!Robin x Brave!Lucina
She came to save the world with the lance granted to her by thousands of wishes, yet what she ends up doing is falling in love with her worst enemy.

Fallen!Celica x Sonya
One, a witch of Duma, the other destined to be. Both of them make hot, spicy memes together.

Grima!Robin x Winter!Robin
Together, they stole X-mas. 'Nuff said.

I really suck at Actual Ships, and the only ones I have are:

- Alm x Mae: They synergize fairly well, IMO.  He runs up and Scendscales someone, and she yanks him out of danger.  Sorry Celica, but your boyfriend is seeing your bestie behind your back!  Maybe if you SHOWED UP, this wouldn't have happened!

- Ursula x Priscilla: I use Priscilla as mage bait.  Anyone that dares hurt her will face Ursula on Hone Cavalry.  And Ursula has issues.

- Valentine's Lyn x Hector: I headcanon that this is how she dressed after she married Hector.

For the platonic ones:

- Zelgius x Amelia: In that horrible little place known as My Imagination, she shyly asked him what she had to do to be strong like him.  He took pity on her, and trained her.  Somewhere between mentor/student and siblings.

- Raven x Mist: He saw a younger version of his sister in Mist's scared eyes, and took her under his gruff wing.  She repays him by doing his laundry and cooking - two things she's good at.

- Leon x Spring Camilla: They originally got into an argument regarding which shampoo was better.  The result was a draw, and loads of extra work for wasting the Order of Heroes' money.  They now share a quiet hatred of Anna, and grumble about her, while also swapping fashion tips.  Sometimes, he acts as her wingman!  Drink are on her, of course!

- Ike x Sothe: No explanation needed, I hope!

- Spring Lucina x Shigure: They're trying to make themselves better mages.  It's not working.