A Hero Rises - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Anacybele

And as we all thought, it's everybody's favorite legendary mercenary!

DWr_DGpUQAAts3n.png

Tharja almost got him though, wow. I was pretty certain Hector would stay in second. But I'm glad Ike won! Now I can soon get rid of my RD Ike's -Spd. He gets doubled too much!

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had a hunch Hector would be last given we got his powercreeped version during the voting, and a lot of people probably got him there, so they went for a different character.

Not complaining about the results since I don't have Vike, but I'm glad Tharja actually put a fight against him. Evidence that she could have won.

I await my free 5*, never say no to those.

Congrats to those who really wanted Ike! 

Yeah, that's about it I guess. I still wanted W!Tharja for my armor team but Grima will cover her spot nicely (of course, I need to pull Grima first but we'll see).

We came so close to slaying the tyrant that is Ike, but it was not to be. Oh well, I can only hope that when Tharja cycles onto a legendary banner, it'll be one where he's off rotation. Now who to give warding breath to...

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

Wow, I'm really surprised to see FREE units rank higher than some seasonal units in this. :/

And poor Summer Freddy only getting 800ish votes. :( I thought more people liked his abs! ;_;

Congrats all the Ike likers! Sure hope he comes with a blessing, and I'm surprised at how much Tharja caught up in the ranks. Seems people had some second thoughts from Round 1 to Round 2? Interesting...

Looking forward to getting another of the good ol' Legendary Ike. Warding Breath is an amazing skill to have.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And as we all thought, it's everybody's favorite legendary mercenary!

I'm happy Joshua won too. LOL 

XD Jokes aside, Joshua can get Warding Breath now....though I'm still on the fence about whether he'll get Warding Breath from V!Ike or DC from my spare Hector. Probably the former since I have a hoard of other units who want DC. My Grima could probably also eat V!Ike...But I'm undecided. 

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, I'm really surprised to see FREE units rank higher than some seasonal units in this. :/

And poor Summer Freddy only getting 800ish votes. :( I thought more people liked his abs! ;_;

Intriguing to see Robin M land 33rd despite being a 3-4* since launch

Poor poor Roderick

Just to repost what I just put in General Discussion:

It was very close, just over 4000 with totals of over 100000. 

I was fearing a Tharja victory, but I wouldn't abhor it here, since its not just fanservice but actual gameplay goodness here. 

A Vike victory is good for me though. When I get around to playing at last, I want to make a Radiant Rondo team. VIke-Micaiah-Soren-Sothe. Color-wise it's balanced, has both Def and Res hitters, Soren is the only weak one in the group (cmon' Tornado refine), and it works as infantry team. I'd have a lot of reasons to love it. The only character that will be difficult to get is Micaiah.

Just now, Johann said:

Intriguing to see Robin M land 33rd despite being a 3-4* since launch

Poor poor Roderick

Yeah, I know, that kind of thing is so weird.

And poor Roderick indeed. xP

Well I don't have L!Ike so atleast I can fill in my catalog and I have another blessing to give someone I want to use in the new event so that is good.  Honestly I am more looking forward to the orbs from his recruitment chapter then L!Ike himself, but a free 5* is still great.  Poor H!Jakob being 62nd I hope I can get you someday.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I meant legendary in terms of Heroes, ya know...

To be fair, you didn't specify, so my bad joke stands. :3

And Joshua still reigns supreme as my fave legendary merc even if he's not an official Legendary Hero. XD But this does make him one step closer to being one in spirit at the very least. Too bad mages can't use Warding Breath. Micaiah would probably love it. Felicia too. 

I really do hope we get some sort of xenologue or paralogue or intermission that provides orbs + Ike. (Because I'm greedy.)

Well that was entirely too close, but thankfully it went fine.

Very confused by some of the rankings. Lucina, Cordelia, Camilla, and m!Robin all have their highest-ranked version their regular one? Why?

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

To be fair, you didn't specify, so my bad joke stands. :3

I didn't think I needed to though since this is about Heroes and in the Heroes board...

8 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm happy Joshua won too. LOL 

XD Jokes aside, Joshua can get Warding Breath now....though I'm still on the fence about whether he'll get Warding Breath from V!Ike or DC from my spare Hector. Probably the former since I have a hoard of other units who want DC. My Grima could probably also eat V!Ike...But I'm undecided. 

Warding Breath on Joshua does sound like a good idea. I wasn't sure what to do with Vanguard Ike, so I might have steal this idea for myself.