A Hero Rises - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Anacybele

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About time. And with the map's release being set to 2/27-28 depending on timezones, it will take pretty much the whole MONTH since the poll started before the map finally drops to distribute orbs and an EXISTING unit. Jeez, IS, get your crap together.

As for the results themselves. Wow, Hector got 4th place; even PA Azura beat him in number of votes. As for Ike, I'll take him and probably slap Reposition/Swap and Quick Riposte on him and call it a day, especially since there is that new game mode next month. Also, yay, free orbs from the upcoming Xenologue 3 map.

Edited by Roflolxp54

38 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Surprise surprise, the highest rated non-5* exclusive unit was Camilla.

I wonder if we will also get a Fire Blessing along with Ike...?

Why would you get a Fire Blessing from an Earth Legendary hero?

That said, when Fjorm was introduced, they said every time you summon a legendary hero you get a blessing.  Getting a unit for completing a map counts as summoning, so we should get an Earth Blessing with him, as story Fjorm came with a Water Blessing.

Not in the least bit surprised or disappointed. I'll gladly take my free RD Ike. I wanted him and couldn't get him. You all can fodder him off if you want, I'll be keeping mine. Grima exists for all of you that wanted Vengeful Fighter fodder so Tharja is no longer your last hope.

Go Ike~

31 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Why would you get a Fire Blessing from an Earth Legendary hero?

That said, when Fjorm was introduced, they said every time you summon a legendary hero you get a blessing.  Getting a unit for completing a map counts as summoning, so we should get an Earth Blessing with him, as story Fjorm came with a Water Blessing.

damnit i meant earth.

Ike shoulda been fire though...

Glad that I could fodder Robin for Vengeful fighter. I don't have any reason to be salty anymore. At least I hope that they will release a Herofest banner with the finalists. 

At least this Ike has the guts like aura.

14 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

So the notification today says "Our plan is to send all players Ike: Vanguard Legend as a gift at 28/2/2018 at (time). Look forward to this!"

What happened to the Xenologue then?

On mine it says we'll make sure all player have an opportunity to get Ike. It still mentions the xenologue on the website.

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

IS has invented "Era of the First Exalt/Grima's first attempt to destroy the world" Puberty Tiki?

Let's go with that, since it's better than my actual assumptions.

39 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

damnit i meant earth.

Ike shoulda been fire though...

Him being assigned earth could be a nod to the fact that earth was his affinity in the Tellius games. It probably is just a coincidence until an inevitable wind legendary Lyn comes along, but it'd be neat if it was referencing that.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Let's go with that, since it's better than my actual assumptions.

The most likely case is that people simply want the 5 star exclusive version of Tiki, given that this was a vote to get an existing unit, and adult Tiki is availabe at 3 and 4 stars.  Summer Tiki wasn't that far from young Tiki.

It really sounds like you're trying to imply that preferring young Tiki over adult Tiki is something to be ashamed about, which is kind of insulting.  Young Tiki has existed for considerably longer than adult Tiki in general, and she's in more games (FE1/11, FE3/12, and Warriors) compared with adult Tiki.

5 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Awww, I wanted Tharja to win. Oh well, I'll take some pride that she scored 2nd place out of all of the units in Heroes. In addition scoring so close to Ike. Maybe next time she can get something cool again.

I too wanted Tharja, because I don't have her and she is a damn fine armour unit who would've been great on my armour team.

I suppose a neutral Vanguard Ike is fine too, since both of mine are -atk.

I'm never going to own Winter Tharja.

6 minutes ago, Raven said:

I too wanted Tharja, because I don't have her and she is a damn fine armour unit who would've been great on my armour team.

I suppose a neutral Vanguard Ike is fine too, since both of mine are -atk.

I'm never going to own Winter Tharja.

I'm in the same Club. I spend about 200 orbs and did not get any Christmas Tharja...

That's why I hope that they are kind enough to release a banner with the finalists...but not now. Because I'm empty on orbs.

Just now, Stroud said:

I'm in the same Club. I spend about 200 orbs and did not get any Christmas Tharja...

That's why I hope that they are kind enough to release a banner with the finalists...but not now. Because I'm empty on orbs.

I don't think they will ever release any seasonal/special units on a normal banner outside of Legendary banners. Even then, the chances are the same as summoning a Vanguard Ike, except Vanguard Ike will be in every Legendary banner while Winter Tharja won't.

What a sad predicament. Why couldn't they simply let players choose one of the four units for themselves, as they did for the free Brave Hero summon?

They fully intended to have V-Ike win the thing as soon as Feh mentioned you can vote for Ike during the Feh Channel. Rigged /10.

8 minutes ago, Raven said:

I don't think they will ever release any seasonal/special units on a normal banner outside of Legendary banners. Even then, the chances are the same as summoning a Vanguard Ike, except Vanguard Ike will be in every Legendary banner while Winter Tharja won't.

What a sad predicament. Why couldn't they simply let players choose one of the four units for themselves, as they did for the free Brave Hero summon?

They fully intended to have V-Ike win the thing as soon as Feh mentioned you can vote for Ike during the Feh Channel. Rigged /10.

True, that is pretty sad. I also would like have that Option to choose. At least this would have prevented a bit of saltiness. 

We were so Close in defying the brainwash, but it just was too strong. Now they have proven how much they can Control us D=.Nooooo.. (just Overdramatised, this should not be insulting.) 

Edited by Stroud