A Hero Rises - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Anacybele

7 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Is nobody realizing that Ike boosts your arena score during earth season since he is a legendary hero? He's quite literally just like Fjorm, foddering him away would be the same as foddering Fjorm away  ?

Yep, that's exactly what I plan to do with him, you're not alone in that way of thinking.
Failed to pull him and got a Sanaki instead (not to mention a Summer Xander instead of Gunnthra), which turned me off from Legendary banners, so I'm very glad he won.

I could have doubled down on Water blessings like @Alexmender mentioned, but instead chose to keep my 2nd +10 core blessing-less, to be ready for earth blessing + RD Ike.
Maintaining a higher score in AA over 2 seasons instead of only higher in Water feels more important in the long run, unless said team manages to scrape into top 1k consistently on Water season with full Water blessings.

I can see why many people who aren't fussed about that level of arena would be upset about a Legendary Hero winning the event, however.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whom we got from this didn't really matter to me, tbh and as such, I didn't even vote.

I will take solace in that this way, at least all those orbs that went into that banner aren;t wasted for actually getting a unit off it now

9 hours ago, Arcanite said:

That Tiki was so much better in SD than in Awakening of course ~
I never played Awakening and I hardly used Tiki in SD but it's a good guess nonetheless

Isn't she supposed to be better in SD? I heard she was massively nerf/underplayed in Awakening.

8 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I dunno it makes sense to me that Y!Tiki would get way more votes than A!Tiki since the former is 5* exclusive while the latter is available at 3-4*. I've only ever gotten 3 Y!Tiki and it was all from sniping on a banner where she appeared. Meanwhile,  I currently have 23 copies of A!Tiki sitting in my barracks currently and that's not counting the ones I've used as fodder or had to send home due to lack of space. So it seems perfectly logical to me that Y!Tiki would be much further ahead than her Awakening version. And it has nothing to do with popularity since A!Tiki is 21 votes ahead of her younger self in CYL2.

That makes a lot of sense. Thank you very much for the explanation.

6 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

I apologize for probably reacting angrier than I should have, but a lot complaints about that tend to be thinly veiled accusations of lolicon, as if there's no other possible reason why someone might prefer young Tiki to adult Tiki, and your initial post reads way to close to that.

I should really drop this topic before it gets heated, but after someone like Nowi comes around there's been a sterotype that I don't appreciate. As much Iove Awakening  I can't pretend it didn't start this sterotype people have been lately. I like Nowi a lot but she's this controversial because of the way she appears which begets the whole loli sterotype. I find this disappointing because I think Nowi is an incredible character & then I discover someone like Fae & say "Oh my god, she is the most adorable thing ever!" Which in turn made me realize that Nowi started a negative trend about the manakete girls.

So I shouldn't worded it like that to begin with since I find Tiki an overall engaging character that connect the new games to old ones. Like I said before I'm owing up to my mistake & I apologize for that.

4 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

There's also that new mode coming out, which we know nothing about. Might be worth keeping him until we know more about that.

I agree more to this. I still have the urge of powering my Tiki with Warding Breath because I really like her and wish to make her even better than she is now and I can't stand RD!Ike looks but that new mode is there too, I'd like to think that IS balanced it with the idea that the players will have only 1 Legendary Hero in Fjorm and that it can be cleared exclusively with Blessed heroes even if it becomes harder to do so but one can never be too cautious about this stuff.

I voted once, for Hector.  I'll take him or Vanguard Ike, who of course I wasn't able to pull during his banner, and likely will never pull via a banner.  So I'm happy with this result.

I already had PA!Azura, and I certainly didn't need another one of her.  I would f*cking jump ship if any version of Tharja had been picked as the winner.