FE4 Cover Artwork

PersonWithTime

Hey y'all!
So I finally snagged myself an SNES Classic due to sheer luck, hacked the crap outta of it and added FE4 to the mix. Now I'm crazy and I want to make the PERFECT North American box art for FE4 to add to my mini SNES, but I'm having a hard time finding the perfect cover art to work with.
I started with the regular box artwork, but then I found pictures of the same art just less cropped. I'm wondering if anyone out there has or has at least seen the complete uncropped (or nearly uncropped) artwork at a high resolution?
These are what I've been finding, the 1st image is the closest to what I've been looking for, I'd just need it at a high resolution. But I noticed that there is even more to the image, because the calendar adds extra to the bottom (sadly by sacrificing the top).
So yeah, if anyone knows something that I don't I'd love to hear about it. I'm sure that there are more people looking for the complete artwork as well. Thanks everyone!

FE4 Artwork.jpg

FE4 Calendar.jpg

Genealogy 2.png

Edited by PersonWithTime
Still making things less clunky. I haven't been on a fourm in forever.